Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

written update 12/29/2010: Shreya SUSPICIOUS!!!

Poll Question: What will Shreya find out?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [41.67%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [16.67%]
2 [16.67%]
3 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Prabhavati suspects Vrinda

Prabhavati is discussing the events of Christmas w/ Yuvraj.  She tells him that Vrinda is extremely cunning, and staged those events to impress her.  She got saved just due to her blind acting, but they knew that she's capable of anything.  Yuvraj is not convinced and asks what could be the motive, when she already owns half the property?  Prabhavati tells him that she did it just to impress her and go up in her esteem, and as for her motive, that's what's kept her awake that night.  As it is, Prabha came off embarrassed, and was just lucky that Gonzales chose not to make an issue out of it.  Prabha sometimes wonders whether Sarla's words might turn out to be true - what if this was not Vrinda, but Sandhya?

Yuvraj gets a start, and then assures her that it was Vrinda.  Prabha asks her that if it was Vrinda, why did she care so much about Shreya?  She thinks there's more to it than meets the eye.  She tells Yuvraj that there are already so many secrets in this house, and one more seems to be forming.  They need to be very careful.

Yuvraj is left very thoughtful on hearing this.

Vrinda explains her reactions to Shreya

The Jagirdars are having dinner, and Vrinda enters and asks them why they called?  Yuvraj tells her that they all have a question for her, and while he could have asked her privately, if they all were to hear it from her, it would be better for all of them.

Yuvraj tells her that they all know she's Vrinda, and is only pretending to be Sandhya, so they are all curious as to why she was so concerned about Shreya last night?  After all, it's not her own sister, so the way she was so bothered by her behavior puzzled them all.

Sarla intervenes and says that b4 Vrinda answers, she wanted to say something - that she neither has any questions of her, nor is she suspicious of her.  Prabha is surprised, and Sunita is on edge hearing this.  In her opinion, Vrinda did nothing wrong.  Another thing Sarla wants to tell them is that despite Shreya being no relative of hers, she too rushed to her rescue, and so did Dada-sahib!  Puru agrees, and Sarla says that logically speaking, one doesn't have to be related in order to support someone.  (Sarla should have brought up Sunita's past conduct as well to underscore this point Evil Smile)

Prabha responds that she's not interested in her response - she wants to hear Vrinda's.  She asks that nobody intervene.  Vrinda cuts her and tells her to let everybody openly say whatever they think about her - why suppress such feelings?  She tells everyone to freely empty whatever misgivings they have about her and ask her anything, and she'll respond!  Nobody responds, and Vrinda accuses them all of having the same question that Chicknya asked.

Vrinda asks them what they asked her to be when they left for the party yesterday?  Sandhya, right?  They are all paying her this fortune to be Sandhya, right?  They turned over half the fortune to her for being Sandhya, right?  They've spent this fortune on her and trained her to be Sandhya, and when she does such a perfect job, they are left speechless and then question her real identity LOLROFLClap (Purrrfekt response, Sandhya - even Sunni chachi will be unable to topple you w/ this response!!!)  Everybody is left impressed, while DK is silent by how logical Vrinda is. 

Vrinda asks that if Sandhya's sister turns up drunk and makes a fool of herself, is Sandhya expected to join others in laughing @ her?  She points out that had she done that, everyone @ the party would have asked them about all this!!!  Vrinda then angrily tells them that she does what she's paid to do, and doesn't cheat them.  Yuvraj quickly apologizes, and compliments her on doing such a perfect job, and they were just questioning her motives.

Shreya explains the incident behind her drunkenness

Small problem - Shreya arrives @ the scene.  Yuvraj & Prabha notice Shreya, and Vrinda turns around, sees her and is shocked.  Prabhavati asks Shreya how she is, and asks her how she suddenly turned up in Gwalior?  Shreya tells her that this was sudden - Mohan had gone out to work, and so she decided to turn up and meet Sandhya.  Arriving there, she saw that they had gone to the party, so she went as well, and she apologizes for whatever happened there.  She says that she thinks someone spiked her drink, and she has no recollections of what happened then!  Sarla casts a glance @ DK, who obviously was the culprit.  Shreya apologizes, & Puru accepts the apology.

Puru invites Shreya to join them, and she does.  He invites Vrinda as well, but Vrinda tells him that she has no appetite.  Yuvraj goes to call her as she leaves.

Sarla's next move

Sarla is in her room, looking @ a photo of her daughters.  She tells herself that she's living worse than a servant, but won't let this happen to her kids - she'll ensure that they get their rights.  Her phone rings, and it's Dipesh-bhai (the guy who possessed Savita's house and returned it after Sandhya had paid her off)

Sarla asks Dipesh if the work she had given him was done?  Dipesh says it's done today, and Sarla scolds him, telling him it was supposed to be done yesterday.  Dipesh says it was, but it was only today that they read the letter. (So Dipesh was the guy who dropped it in Adi's office.  But how come Adi didn't recognize him?) He tells Sarla that they are convinced that one Vrinda is impersonating Sandhya in Gwalior.

Sarla is happy to hear that they are convinced, and Dipesh tells her that they're now scouring Dharavi for evidence.  Dipesh tells her that DK told him that he'd get his reward, but Sarla tells him that he'd get even more - just keep an eye on them and keep her informed. (Methinks Sarla is now playing games w/ DK)

Prabha summons a war room meeting

Prabha, Yuvraj, Sarla & DK are in a room, where Prabha tells her that the events of the past few days have to be forgotten, and they have to be as united as they were earlier.  This is b'cos Shreya is here, and while her purpose of being here is unknown, they have to be wary about her (Prabha, you've just given Sarla a fantastic idea of how to spill the evidence)  If they make one false move, she could become suspicious, and put them all back in trouble.  And by all, she means all!

DK tells her that it seems to him that they are still under suspicion, and Sarla tells her that they're ashamed of what's happened so far.  She invites them to punish her, but please not suspect her (You're sure you want that, Sarla - Prabha is capable of making your daughters maids in other people's homes)

Yuvraj asks why can't they just ask Shreya to leave, and Prabhavati tells him that while Shreya did come alone, her sisters were undoubtedly behind her visit.  She's here hunting for evidence that the girl who is here is Vrinda, not Sandhya!  If they drive Shreya out, their suspicions would become a certainity.  So they can't ask Shreya to leave under any circumstances.

DK tells them that all this is in the hands of Vrinda, and it all depends on how she interacts w/ Shreya, behaves w/ her and so on.  He tells her to make sure Vrinda keeps up her blind act, and cuts out her tapori language, and Prabha asks Yuvraj to do the same.  DK & Sarla exchange sly glances @ each other.

Shreya wonders about Sandhya

Sandhya is sitting on her bed alone, and Shreya peeps into her room & spots her.  Shreya thinks to herself that when she saw Sandhya this morning, she didn't seem blind.  Shreya then hears Yuvraj's footsteps and leaves the place, passing Yuvraj and they both smile @ each other.  Yuvraj enters Vrinda's room & asks if Shreya came, and Vrinda, in her tapori style, tells him what does she know?  Yuvraj gags her and tells her that she needs to talk like Sandhya in front of Shreya.  Shreya watches this, and then hides, and Yuvraj goes and closes the door.  He then tells her that while Shreya is there, she can't give her any evidence that she's Vrinda, not Sandhya.  He tells her that Shreya is here on an investigative purpose, and they can't let her find out.

Shreya is walking in the corridor wondering about Sandhya's sight, as well as her sudden outbursts in tapori language.  Shreya notes that this is not something that Sandhya did. 

Comments

I wonder whether Sandhya gets it, but the way I see it, Sandhya has a clear advantage in that she's supposed to be Sandhya, not Vrinda, in front of Shreya.

So what she can do is persuade the Jagirdars to let her go out w/ Shreya alone, since only that can convince Shreya that she is genuine.  This would take some convincing, but if she can convince Chicknya, she can convince Buddhiya.  So lets say Sandhya does go w/ Shreya to an isolated hotel or some such place, and there, she tells Shreya the whole story of what happened to their dad, to her after her marriage, the honeymoon, their plot w/ Neeraj, the Janmasthami episode, how she found out and how she was treated, the attempted killing of Neeraj, her plans w/ Gayatri Devi and the status @ this point.  She can also explain that she's no longer blind, but is acting that way to keep up the Sandhya facade, and Shreya can play along.

Sandhya should then tell Shreya how she and her other sisters are expected to act, and to fill Bhosle in on all this, and to wait for her signal.  Once she's got that down, they can go back and Shreya can tell Prabhavati that they're convinced it's Sandhya, and that they apologize for their past hostility, and would be open to mending fences.  Puru is likely to keep this permanently open, and that would make it all the easier.

That way, all the sisters will know what happened, and even co-ordinate w/ Gayatri Devi if needed.  But by putting a facade of faith in Prabhavati, they'd then increase her faith in Vrinda, and make her trust her like Yuvraj does.  Once that happens, Vrinda can get Prabhavati to sign over the remaining assets over to her, and then her team can go and bust them.

I hope Sandhya follows this strategy, instead of depending on either Sarla or Sunita.

So Dipesh-bhai, after being paid off by Sandhya, is now in the pay of Sarla & DK?  And it was funny to see Sarla overruling DK's instructions, so the end result is that he's likely to be double crossed.  I'm just wondering about DK's role in this - I can understand Sarla wants to spill precisely what Prabhavati wants to avoid, whereas DK wants to get rid of Sandhya.  How does DK proving to the sisters that Sandhya is Vrinda achieve that?  It achieves Sarla's goal of getting Yuvraj & Prabhavati in jail, but not DK's goal of getting rid of Sandhya.  Somehow, I can't escape the feeling that now that DK & Sarla have both gotten their revenge on Sandhya, Sarla will be out for revenge on DK for humiliating her in front of everybody.

One small side-note - how does Prabhavati not notice that her little brother Damie is missing?  Also, Shreya is accident prone, but has not delivered there so far.  I'd like to see her drop a suitcase on Sunita, or spill tea on Prabhavati Evil Smile

Above poll note: Multiple selections enabled

Episode rating: Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs Up: Vrinda giving such a convincing explanation of why she covered for Shreya, Yuvraj asking Vrinda to act Sandhya in front of Shreya

Thumbs Down: Shreya being suspicious that Sandhya is Vrinda - hope Sandhya gets to address it w/ her alone

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by _Vrish_ - 30 December 2010 at 9:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsadesigirl2010nirleppannuSubaru537mitumi***Anu***desi-galSEPIDEHhsamirah23KhaLidaH-sia-KS_Minionprinceznaanna44Sophia21ammoosniveditha

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
^^ Thanks for the update.

If the whole family is convinced by Sandhya to let her go and talk to Shreya alone to make her seem genuine, than it would be smart if DK sends a spy to easedrop on the two sisters. And record their entire conversation. Thus proving to the family that she is Vrinda and also alert everyone that now the 5 sisters are on their tailes
ConfusedShockedTongue

Edited by Subaru537 - 29 December 2010 at 2:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I wonder whether Sandhya gets it, but the way I see it, Sandhya has a clear advantage in that she's supposed to be Sandhya, not Vrinda, in front of Shreya.

So what she can do is persuade the Jagirdars to let her go out w/ Shreya alone, since only that can convince Shreya that she is genuine.  This would take some convincing, but if she can convince Chicknya, she can convince Buddhiya.  So lets say Sandhya does go w/ Shreya to an isolated hotel or some such place, and there, she tells Shreya the whole story of what happened to their dad, to her after her marriage, the honeymoon, their plot w/ Neeraj, the Janmasthami episode, how she found out and how she was treated, the attempted killing of Neeraj, her plans w/ Gayatri Devi and the status @ this point.  She can also explain that she's no longer blind, but is acting that way to keep up the Sandhya facade, and Shreya can play along.

Sandhya should then tell Shreya how she and her other sisters are expected to act, and to fill Bhosle in on all this, and to wait for her signal.  Once she's got that down, they can go back and Shreya can tell Prabhavati that they're convinced it's Sandhya, and that they apologize for their past hostility, and would be open to mending fences.  Puru is likely to keep this permanently open, and that would make it all the easier.

That way, all the sisters will know what happened, and even co-ordinate w/ Gayatri Devi if needed.  But by putting a facade of faith in Prabhavati, they'd then increase her faith in Vrinda, and make her trust her like Yuvraj does.  Once that happens, Vrinda can get Prabhavati to sign over the remaining assets over to her, and then her team can go and bust them.

I hope Sandhya follows this strategy, instead of depending on either Sarla or Sunita.

So Dipesh-bhai, after being paid off by Sandhya, is now in the pay of Sarla & DK?  And it was funny to see Sarla overruling DK's instructions, so the end result is that he's likely to be double crossed.  I'm just wondering about DK's role in this - I can understand Sarla wants to spill precisely what Prabhavati wants to avoid, whereas DK wants to get rid of Sandhya.  How does DK proving to the sisters that Sandhya is Vrinda achieve that?  It achieves Sarla's goal of getting Yuvraj & Prabhavati in jail, but not DK's goal of getting rid of Sandhya.  Somehow, I can't escape the feeling that now that DK & Sarla have both gotten their revenge on Sandhya, Sarla will be out for revenge on DK for humiliating her in front of everybody.

I doubt that Shreya will ever find proof that Sandhya is Vrinda. Everything was set up to fool the Jagirdars and now that they are no longer needed to prove that Sandhya is Vrinda, the set up can disappear. I'm sure that the other sisters will not find anything on their trip to Vrinda's house.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the CVs have something up their sleeve now that they have introduced Shreya into the house and she has started getting suspicious of Sandhya. Maybe Shreya will first believe that Sandhya is Vrinda, but will slowly start to suspect that there's more than meets the eye and inspect further until she actually finds out through Sandhya that she is Sandhya who is acting to be Vrinda. Clap

Another thing that I believe will happen is that Sunita will soon catch DK and Sarla in the act of their planning and go back to Sandhya. DK cannot keep Sunita in his jaal for long, but who knows, I may be wrong.

I agree with you that now that DK and Sarla have gotten their revenge from Sandhya, Sarla might turn on DK. After all, they've successfully created a seed of doubt in many minds about who Sandhya really is. However, I feel that Sandhya will get out of this trap as well.

Finally, I want to see the Neeraj track move forward. They show him once a week, but they haven't really re-introduced him into Sandhya's life properly yet. So they met in the Maha Episode, but that doesn't change much. He has to be re-introduced in a way that he cannot get out of her life again. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Subaru537

I think Sandhya would be on the look-out for DK's recording their conversations - she might arrange for Dunita to have a romantic evening (hey, make it their wedding anniversary or something!!!) And stave him off.

luv_cid_shreya

The ones looking for proof would be Adi, Sakshi & Savita - Shreya presumably doesn't know about what they've read, so far, and is discovering this for the first time.  But I agree w/ you - they either won't find anything, since Gayatri planted the original 'evidence', or else, Sarla will ask Dipesh to have evidence planted to illustrate the existance of Vrinda.  Which is why it's important for Sandhya to be able to tell Shreya what's happening.  Methinks that if she can, or if she can persuade Gayatri to take her sisters, if not Bhosle into confidence, she can manage this, and then anything Sarla or DK does is worthless.

I doubt that Sunita will catch Sarla & DK together, since the latter have already decided that they should not be seen together, but that Sarla should always seem on Sandhya's side while DK romances Sunita.  So I doubt that will happen, & @ any rate, I don't want Sandhya to trust any more Jagirdars.  I think what she did by letting Sunita know about Gayatri Devi is bad enough - she can now easily spill those beans to DK, if she warms up to him enough.

As for DK & Sarla, not only is Sarla's own revenge against DK there, but since they have conflicting goals, they are bound to have a real split, not the one they are staging for Sunita.  Hope Sarla gets the upper hand on this.

As for Neeraj, if he's gone back w/ Damodar, wonder what will bring him back again?  Now he's got back some memories, having seen the haveli & having danced w/ Sandhya, but he danced w/ a Sandhya who could see.  What I hope is that Raghu-bhai gets hired by the Savratkars to help find out the truth about what's going on - assuming that they don't find it from Shreya/Sandhya, and that brings Neeraj in contact w/ the family.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top