Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Things that need improvement in JDJ (Page 3)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
your first point totally agree with

sumeet is okish not bad not great just abt ok even mona i find only ok this season

bolly appearances once in a while but not so often

choreographer swap available plz

maybe a wild card entry later on in the show like top 5 if they rnt already thinking of it like top 5 time

also judging can we audiences see clear reasoning for marks given as sometimes I dont see that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I agree about the eliminated performers not getting to perform...I feel so bad that they work SO HARD and they dont even perform....its bad enough that they're eliminated...atleast let them enjoy a last performance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-blyton

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i agree wid the points 1 & 2...dnt agree wid the 3rd one, i loev watching bolly celebs on the show sometimesTongue
Also 1 suggestion form me, they need to make the AV they show before each pair perform shorter...we knw they rehearse & all but we dnt have to see tht much of itErmm
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orms

Yes, these bollywood stars coming there is really boring. Halaki, Rani was extremely entertaining. That wouldn't make me watch the movie, though!

I was planning to watch NOKJ anyway as it looked like a good movie....Rani-Vidya's appearance did not in the least increase my desire to watch it...I was like "Hellooooo ladies, your film is promising enough without your having to come here to promote it".
-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I too feel that eleminated contestant should be given to perform the last dance...abt host I find sumit ok..he is good..and once in a while Appearance of bollywood celebs is ok..they to have to promote the movie..it's not in their hand..they are told to do so..!
Ps: In last season bottom two contestant use to perform and the best one use to stay..they use to be chosen by judges..how do you find that concept..!
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Lots of things in JDJ need to be improved but I dont thing that discussing here could change anything as we have seen that everything is totally business oriented and Sony would never want that there profit due to SMS ever decrease.

I think the marking system in 10 is not fair as it is quite difficult to discriminate performance based on 10. But suppose if the mark was done in 100 then the judge can score in more precise way.
refreshed Senior Member
refreshed
refreshed

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I dont want bollywood promotions by stars. They leave after half the show is done its sheer time wastage.
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

I too feel that eleminated contestant should be given to perform the last dance...abt host I find sumit ok..he is good..and once in a while Appearance of bollywood celebs is ok..they to have to promote the movie..it's not in their hand..they are told to do so..!
Ps: In last season bottom two contestant use to perform and the best one use to stay..they use to be chosen by judges..how do you find that concept..!

That idea doesn't appeal to me....and I think lots of things that happened in season 3 were done just to add drama.

Go to top