Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Things that need improvement in JDJ (Page 2)

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
yuuup agree wid u...these bollywood stars are only promoting their films nothing else.......and they creat lots of hungama which i dont like....Angry

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
In addition to your list - the one thing I would LOVE to see in form of an improvement is Mona!! She has this habbit of saying "wow, this performance was rocking" or "wow, now this performance tops above all" to each contastant... While I'm sure she really enjoyed it but I think she just needs to add more words to her vocabulary...

In regards to Bollywood beehives, yes, I'm in complete agreement that it should be stopped. The season just started and already it showed 2 film promotions. I just hope it stops -- SOOON...Confused

Edited by abhishah - 30 December 2010 at 8:13am
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Although this season of JDJ (I have followed all except the third) seems to be the classiest and best one so far, there are some things that can make it even better:

1. Eliminated performers' last dance: In the previous seasons, all the pairs who got out would be given a change to show the last performance they had prepared before leaving. This time, I wonder why that is not happening. It must really hurt to prepare so hard, get into full costume and then not even being given a chance to show your dance before your final exit. I hope they change that in the coming weeks. I completely agree with uThumbs Up

2. The male host: I lowwweee Mona but what is wrong with Sumeet? Why has he not managed to connect with the contestants and the audience till now? Or is it just me? There has been a slight improvement this week, but not enough to make me stop missing Rohit Roy. Still hoping for a replacement.

3. No more Bollywood appearances: I am heartily SICK of bored-looking Bollywood stars walking onto the set, pretending they are the greatest fans of the show, when in reality all they are bothered about is their film's promotion. We can do without them....our contestants are far more watchable, thank you!ClapClap ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Waiting for others' suggestions now. Smile

now about ur 2nd pointEmbarrassed co-hostDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I wanna see one last performance from elimated contestant too. its like they r shown the door too quickly.

blyton

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yes, these bollywood stars coming there is really boring. Halaki, Rani was extremely entertaining. That wouldn't make me watch the movie, though!
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blyton

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Although this season of JDJ (I have followed all except the third) seems to be the classiest and best one so far, there are some things that can make it even better:

1. Eliminated performers' last dance: In the previous seasons, all the pairs who got out would be given a change to show the last performance they had prepared before leaving. This time, I wonder why that is not happening. It must really hurt to prepare so hard, get into full costume and then not even being given a chance to show your dance before your final exit. I hope they change that in the coming weeks.

2. The male host: I lowwweee Mona but what is wrong with Sumeet? Why has he not managed to connect with the contestants and the audience till now? Or is it just me? There has been a slight improvement this week, but not enough to make me stop missing Rohit Roy. Still hoping for a replacement.

3. No more Bollywood appearances: I am heartily SICK of bored-looking Bollywood stars walking onto the set, pretending they are the greatest fans of the show, when in reality all they are bothered about is their film's promotion. We can do without them....our contestants are far more watchable, thank you!

Waiting for others' suggestions now. Smile

i agree
bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with you. I don't want to see any Bollywood actors in this show to promote their movies. I am sick watching them.

This show is for JDJ contestants and should be that way.

blyton

Go to top