Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I too feel that eleminated contestant should be given to perform the last dance...abt host I find sumit ok..he is good..and once in a while Appearance of bollywood celebs is ok..they to have to promote the movie..it's not in their hand..they are told to do so..!
Ps: In last season bottom two contestant use to perform and the best one use to stay..they use to be chosen by judges..how do you find that concept..!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lots of things in JDJ need to be improved but I dont thing that discussing here could change anything as we have seen that everything is totally business oriented and Sony would never want that there profit due to SMS ever decrease.

I think the marking system in 10 is not fair as it is quite difficult to discriminate performance based on 10. But suppose if the mark was done in 100 then the judge can score in more precise way.
refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont want bollywood promotions by stars. They leave after half the show is done its sheer time wastage.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -raiAasma-

I too feel that eleminated contestant should be given to perform the last dance...abt host I find sumit ok..he is good..and once in a while Appearance of bollywood celebs is ok..they to have to promote the movie..it's not in their hand..they are told to do so..!
Ps: In last season bottom two contestant use to perform and the best one use to stay..they use to be chosen by judges..how do you find that concept..!

That idea doesn't appeal to me....and I think lots of things that happened in season 3 were done just to add drama.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with all your points, although not so much with the male host one (probably cuz I'm not really bothered lol) but yes, I do think that the bolly stars need to be kept out and the ousted contestants deserve a chance to perform one last time - c'mon JDJ, everything's not about TRP's. there's something known as courtesy! 
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with points 1 and 3. I think that Sumeet needs more footage and they edit so much of his portion, so he's not given a chance to connect to the audience or the contestants.
Also, as @abhishah mentioned, Mona needs to increase her vocabulary.
Someone else mentioned that the judges need to explain the reasoning behind their points. I totally agree with that point. The judges say that the performance was ah-mazing but they end up getting 7's and 8's. For example, last week when Krushna (sp?) performed, all of the judges were consensus that it was a really good performance, yet Remo gave him a 9 and not a 10. Telling the contestants what they're doing wrong will also help them improve for their next performance.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited the original post.....Sumeet is doing well now so no complaints.😊 I would STILL love to see Mona host some show with Rohit, though....they make a great combo.