India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Things that need improvement in JDJ

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Although this season of JDJ (I have followed all except the third) seems to be the classiest and best one so far, there are some things that can make it even better:

1. Eliminated performers' last dance: In the previous seasons, all the pairs who got out would be given a change to show the last performance they had prepared before leaving. This time, I wonder why that is not happening. It must really hurt to prepare so hard, get into full costume and then not even being given a chance to show your dance before your final exit. I hope they change that in the coming weeks.

2. The male host: I lowwweee Mona but what is wrong with Sumeet? Why has he not managed to connect with the contestants and the audience till now? Or is it just me? There has been a slight improvement this week, but not enough to make me stop missing Rohit Roy. Still hoping for a replacement.

I take back #2 after seeing Sumeet REALLY improve this week. For the first time I enjoyed his hosting...and the crack about "form toh de diya hai, theek se bharna" was priceless. Clap

3. No more Bollywood appearances: I am heartily SICK of bored-looking Bollywood stars walking onto the set, pretending they are the greatest fans of the show, when in reality all they are bothered about is their film's promotion. We can do without them....our contestants are far more watchable, thank you!

Waiting for others' suggestions now. Smile

Edited by blyton - 04 January 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzy28jeffmish**Sonia**aewamaryk_09vishwappapiaabhishahSphallolaliapoo_sAnn_92Anjaani_Dastaanrupsiirekha02Tani91U-No-Poomazkachazka.shona.nycsweetie

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with blyton..

I miss the last performance of the contestants who are voted out.. must be so wasted with all eth ahrd work they put.. specially the choreographers... they do deserve the last dance..

And also so tired of the bored film stars.. they have this expression pasted on the face... film promotion ke liye kuch bhi karega...

As for the host.. Sumeet is trying.. maybe he would connect with teh contestants soon..though i would love to see Rohit as a host.. and if i go even more greedy.. would love to see Appu hosting with mona.. :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliapoo_srekha02blyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rups2408

I agree with blyton..

I miss the last performance of the contestants who are voted out.. must be so wasted with all eth ahrd work they put.. specially the choreographers... they do deserve the last dance..

And also so tired of the bored film stars.. they have this expression pasted on the face... film promotion ke liye kuch bhi karega...

As for the host.. Sumeet is trying.. maybe he would connect with teh contestants soon..though i would love to see Rohit as a host.. and if i go even more greedy.. would love to see Appu hosting with mona.. :D

I really like Sumeet as an actor and he is a terrific singer too...But i have no idea what credentials he had to host a dance show! He is not known to be a dancer and he has not proved himself a good host either.
Apu would be a better choice because although he has never hosted before, he has at least participated in Nach Baliye, so he has some dancing experience. Smile But, setting aside my greed Wink, in all fairness Rohit would be the best choice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupsii

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I agree with blyton..

I miss the last performance of the contestants who are voted out.. must be so wasted with all teh ahrd work they put.. specially the choreographers... they do deserve the last dance..

I really like Sumeet as an actor and he is a terrific singer too...But i have no idea what credentials he had to host a dance show! He is not known to be a dancer and he has not proved himself a good host either.
Apu would be a better choice because although he has never hosted before, he has at least participated in Nach Baliye, so he has some dancing experience. Smile But, setting aside my greed Wink, in all fairness Rohit would be the best choice.

lol we are greedy LOLWink
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yh i miss the eliminates last performance too

sumeet isnt as gd as rohit roy but he is getting better than he was in the beginning

yes the bollywood stars seem to busy promoting their movies than actually enjoying the show itself...the TMK team n rani n vidya n all got a lil annoying after a while

hope they stop doing that-JDJ doesnt need the presence of these ppl to get trps...ppl will just watch it coz its a gd reality show with no drama and of course for Madhuri Dixit

blyton

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged

I agree with blyton..

I would not mind that too but they would not be seen together, one shall be in the green roomLOL
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I agree with blyton..

I would not mind that too but they would not be seen together, one shall be in the green roomLOL

Rekha, I hope you are aware that in the Final episode of JDJ, the hosts always perform a dance together.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srupsii

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by rekha03

I agree with blyton..

Rekha, I hope you are aware that in the Final episode of JDJ, the hosts always perform a dance together.Wink

I know that Anjali.Smile. Apu would not be back on Sony just for a stage performance, hope he is doing something else too. Plus JDJ's  tvrs are a lot down now  they have to do some changes.Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 30 December 2010 at 4:28am

poo_s

Go to top