Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Petition against TMK: Humble Public Apology (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

lol was Akshay khanna's character in TMK obsession with oscars meant as a dig to Amir?

Yup i guessLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Petition against TMK: Humble Public Apology (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ladygaga

IF-Dazzler

ladygaga

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salma2

^^lol  targeting some ones health issue is so lower and  supporting that is even more lower in my eyes. everyone entitled to their opinions. how come ur facts makes the digs at  some ones health is better? i can sense SRK fans dislike over that because no one in this world does and support  that kind of cheap tatics.  If you see Oscar by any chance, they do make fun of others in good humour but not some ones health.

one Bangladesh media called that, not whole, considering SRK and crue wore an underwear on top of a pant  on stage which is not  vulgar to others.LOL 

^^ TMK is just a movie, if it had any objectionable content then censor could have edited it... So just coz someone liked TMK then you have the right to question their morals?? Then well if you are a fan of such a guy who has mocked and verbally attacked many then your morals are questionable too. And if oscars and other award shows in west have digs on celebs.. then they also have movies with spoofs. they also have very cynical shows like south park... where everything gets mocked.. their sense of humor and tolerablity is much higher...

Edited by ladygaga - 29 December 2010 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyDexterkichokri

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

lol was Akshay khanna's character in TMK obsession with oscars meant as a dig to Amir?

lol yeah!

desilawyer

Groupbie

desilawyer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
whoa. im sure this was meant for fun. it has turned into an srk bashing topic - ao ao srk ko bash karo, free for all!! LOL

there are toooooo many movies which were horrific, id need hours, no, days to sit and recount. and as someone posted here, you can make a petition praising FK for making such a film. alternatively you are free to make a petition re other movies you have felt offended by.

as for SRK making fun of others, he does that, no doubt. however, he makes fun of himself too. i wonder how many recall KWK season 2 premier, wherein he was asked what he would do if he woke up rakhi sawant one morning....to which he replied, that his chances of waking up next to Kjo were higher. also, the fact that he wore a skirt over pants in the bangla show, shows that he has the ability to laugh at himself. and in any case, too many people make fun of srk - salman did it on DKD (it was subtle, how he asked neil nitin mukesh to mimic Srk), Amir's dog is called shahrukh, too many jokes have been made about his KBC season 2 approach. i have never heard srk reacting to that. its his fans who react.

@ topic creator - awesome! made me laugh ROFL we should have more of these...for movies like kites, dabbang, no problem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1Zareena

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Oh Gawd, STHU. I have never felt more cheated when I watched My Name Is Shit. ................

ROFLROFL

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure this was written in good humor. hell, had I watched TMK and felt pissed off I might have opened an FB group called 'TMK sucks' just to vent my anger - how does that become central topic for a national debate?

considering how this forum boasts of self proclaimed cynics, I'm quite disappointed with the lack of sense of humor in members.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
It's a joke. These petitions never work. Friggin' calm down, folks.

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top