Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Petition against TMK: Humble Public Apology (Page 3)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
lol this funny. I will sign it, but I was smart enough not to spend money on this movie. lol Zareena I love how you said stop making  "international embarrassment".... This is the kind of films that make bollywood films look like a joke.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 29 December 2010 at 2:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusfriends_rockruky786

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

making fun of your ex-boss or ex best friend??LOL Well it just shows how she is as a person, and how she take friendship. I am sure her ex boss or ex best friend won't make fun of her weight or her very much young hubby where srk can do this very well. Not just that he can give many statement on her TMK BO status. But we all know Srk won't do that. He never had and never will go low. He doesn't mix personal and professional life. And the people who enjoyed those digs on Srk..All i have to say is God Bless you.(i wonder what's so funny and enjoyable to laugh at someone back problem)

SRK also made fun of his ex-boss Sanjay leela bhansali in both OSO.. and during OSO's promtions.. did it show what sort of a person he is?? So why such scrutiny for Farah then??

Edited by ladygaga - 29 December 2010 at 8:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

making fun of your ex-boss or ex best friend??LOL Well it just shows how she is as a person, and how she take friendship. I am sure her ex boss or ex best friend won't make fun of her weight or her very much young hubby where srk can do this very well. Not just that he can give many statement on her TMK BO status. But we all know Srk won't do that. He never had and never will go low. He doesn't mix personal and professional life. And the people who enjoyed those digs on Srk..All i have to say is God Bless you.(i wonder what's so funny and enjoyable to laugh at someone back problem)

SRK also made fun of his ex-box Sanjay leela bhansali in both OSO.. and during OSO's promtions.. did it show what sort of a person he is?? So why such scrutiny for Farah then??

i will have to agree with u here
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
It's funny..even though it's dramatic. I'm sure there have been petitions for the other crap movies too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I wish I did a petition for Kites now lolROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserMeena1

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusBeyond_the_Veil

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbals4everU-No-Poo.khoobsurat.

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

SRK also made fun of his ex-box Sanjay leela bhansali in both OSO.. and during OSO's promtions.. did it show what sort of a person he is?? So why such scrutiny for Farah then??

First of all since when is Bhansali Srk's ex Boss? Srk never produced a movie with bhansali. As far i know, srk wasn't the producer of Devdas. Secondly Srk NEVER made fun of Bhansali health or anyone's health.  Thirdly Srk and Bhansali were just director actor and not BEST OF FRIENDS. People have been making fun of Srk, spoof of KBC, his mimickery and god knows what else..No one ever made fun of Srk health problem, not even Salman!! And you're the one who bringing Srk into non srk thread. I know When farah name is mentioned Srk name has to be mentioned to keep the argument going but we could have farah in limelight without Srk.

P.S I am sure if movie was a blockbuster people would had said She doesn't need Farah, since now the film almost TANKED now taking the anger on Srk, this is what i call 'DOUBLE STANDARDS'Sleepy

Go to top