Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Petition against TMK: Humble Public Apology (Page 2)

jay7861 Groupbie
jay7861
jay7861

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! The commercials about movies are like commercials for cigarettes/alcohol. They lure you in and before you know it, its been your loss and their gain! The promotions for the movie made it look like it would be a super hit and its promos were creatively edited to make it look like a very entertaining movie. In addition, they used Sheila Ki Jawani as a major promoter, with Katrina's character to be strong and sensational, but it turned out that she was no more than a bimbo in the movie. We need an apology, for wasting our time, money, and FALSE advertisement. We lost time and MONEY while Farah made a FORTUNE on it. This is not fair, I say we get our money back, but that's highly unlikely. We definitely deserve an apology. Thank you for bringing this up and writing a letter. This was needed! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersibelieveinpink

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

Justice for Film Audiences

View Current Signatures   -   Sign the Petition

To:  Farah Khan

Respected Mrs. Khan,

So much has been said & spoken about your recently released film "Tees Maar Khan". This petition or appeal is not doubting your filmmaking/choreography skills, you are talented. Millions of people have gone to watch the film, and they all felt cheated. With your great connections, you and your husband have already made lots of money from the film even before the release, when you sold it to Eros.

But what about the money we audiences spent on the film, and now feeling cheated? First you gave us a nice advertisement, did everything for us to buy your product, and what we get is public embarrassment & our friends & members of family walking out of the theatre in the middle. There is a serious necessity of valuing our opinion, and that "we" the audiences must not be taken for granted. As a filmmaker you have the power to entertain us, inspire us, and in its own way its one of the most powerful medium to change things.

When a group of friends who spend their money hoping to get entertained, falling into your lucrative trap and return back feeling fooled and cheated, it is as critical as buying a defective product. For defective products there are consumer courts, but for misleading & making a complete fool of an entire audience of million people has no legal rule or courts. We are not asking the money back from you, its our loss. But we would like you to publicly apologize once for having played with our emotions, instead of self-appraising your product when millions have already wasted their money.

This little gesture of a 'public' apology will do as good as earning your respect back, and also teach a lesson to other various filmmakers who misuse the power of entertaining. While on other side so many amazing scriptwriters, screenwriters, directors don't get the due of their talent, while 70% of India still lives in poverty, you misuse the money in such a product, and invite people to join you. People go and watch a film to feel relaxed, to come out happy, they must feel they have got what they paid for, especially when families go out together, which is once in a long time. You definitely don't want to earn bad Karma from this well wishers of yours.

This petition must be signed, because it is very necessary to let the filmmakers know that after all they have intelligent audiences, and "we" the audiences are a very important part of the film. You have misused your power to prove that "we" the audiences are just some jokers who will laugh at any thing you give us, and it has hurt the sentiments of many viewers. And on top of that when we see that you've no sense of remorse, and you still are boasting high, and insisting more people should waste their money, but manipulating figures & comments posted by various member of the honorable audiences.

We must teach a lesson to this filmmakers, so next time when they attempt such a thing, they must think a lot. They must know that the audiences of India have grown up, and above all we must teach a lesson to such filmmakers so they stop causing "international embarrassment" of India by giving out such a work, especially when their previous works have been loved by international audiences.

Sign this petition if went to watch this film, and felt cheated, and insulted. Your voice counts. And once again, it is reminded that this petition is not doubting the abilities of Farah Khan as a filmmaker. We just feel insulted, and want to raise our voice. Nobody is demanding you to pay the money back. A HUMBLE PUBLIC APOLOGY IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR US.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

http://www.petitiononline.com/TMK2010/

I LOVE IT Zareena every single wordROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterseraserZareenaibelieveinpink

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radha187eraser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Like i mentioned before, i'm sure people have opened petition for other movies as well, I just find it funny.  The person isn't forcing anyone, it's more like his/her opinion JUST we had giving our views on TMK. It's plain and simple, i don't find anything to be offended of.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2koolchickeraser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by Zareena

Justice for Film Audiences

View Current Signatures   -   Sign the Petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/TMK2010/

I LOVE IT Zareena every single wordROFL

haha well now she knows her janta lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

This is funny but I dont think it's going to work
What will is "word of mouth", the same word of mouth that flopped Kites

i know it won't. I am sure ppl had opened for OSO, kites guzaarish and even KANK(which got tankedROFL) No director apologize, the matter how bad the movie did at the BO!

koolchickeraser

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Dontcha see Farah khan is not the apologizing types.. LOL If she was then she would have made her third movie with SRK, and not spoofed him in TMK. But i gotta admire her guts.. there is no better way to piss off your ex boss... than spoofing him in your next movie.. LOL I am sure those who have watched it have enjoyed it.. and the rest are enjoying mocking.. it.. or playing around with it.. all in all it is entertainment at its best.

miley cyruseraser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
making fun of your ex-boss or ex best friend??LOL Well it just shows how she is as a person, and how she take friendship. I am sure her ex boss or ex best friend won't make fun of her weight or her very much young hubby where srk can do this very well. Not just that he can give many statement on her TMK BO status. But we all know Srk won't do that. He never had and never will go low. He doesn't mix personal and professional life. And the people who enjoyed those digs on Srk..All i have to say is God Bless you.(i wonder what's so funny and enjoyable to laugh at someone back problem)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusrakhiii89glitters

Go to top