Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga

SRK also made fun of his ex-box Sanjay leela bhansali in both OSO.. and during OSO's promtions.. did it show what sort of a person he is?? So why such scrutiny for Farah then??

Didnt you know? when SRK makes fun of others he is just being humorous and jovial and its all in good spirit. But if the joke is on him, then others are rude, obnoxious and unloyal.
Farah Khan has every right to spoof on other celebs. SRK's stammering from Darr has been mimicked by almost every person in the world and it cracks me up as well.

People said that they made fun of his back pain in the movie which I think is quite tasteless, especially since it is presumed that the back problem was one of the reason he couldnt commit dates etc etc. So I watched the movie to see for myself as to how far they took the joke but since the movie was such a torture, I skipped thru the movie and wasnt able to see it for myself but whatever.

Point is, TMK is a movie made out of stinky poo, didn't entertain me at all. Theatres here are empty, and reports from India also show how much the audience disapproved of the movie (hence the sharp drop) so learn to digest that .Some people may have enojyed it, so good for them and most didnt so good for them. We shouldn't decide if someone should or shouldnt enjoy a movie.

Zareena made a petition because she didnt like the movie, good for her. Bringing in other flop movies doesnt justify your point. If you loved TMK so much, then make a petition to show your support for Farah Khan, nobody will stop you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladygaga

SRK also made fun of his ex-box Sanjay leela bhansali in both OSO.. and during OSO's promtions.. did it show what sort of a person he is?? So why such scrutiny for Farah then??

First of all since when is Bhansali Srk's ex Boss? Srk never produced a movie with bhansali. As far i know, srk wasn't the producer of Devdas. Secondly Srk NEVER made fun of Bhansali health or anyone's health.  Thirdly Srk and Bhansali were just director actor and not BEST OF FRIENDS. People have been making fun of Srk, spoof of KBC, his mimickery and god knows what else..No one ever made fun of Srk health problem, not even Salman!! And you're the one who bringing Srk into non srk thread. I know When farah name is mentioned Srk name has to be mentioned to keep the argument going but we could have farah in limelight without Srk.

P.S I am sure if movie was a blockbuster people would had said She doesn't need Farah, since now the film almost TANKED now taking the anger on Srk, this is what i call 'DOUBLE STANDARDS'๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by: zainab25

Oh Gawd, STHU. I have never felt more cheated when I watched My Name Is Shit. There needs to be a petition for that too, and every other SRK film. In fact, every other Bollywood film. Why will FK apologize? If that needs to be done, she best apologize for maggots mixed puke flicks, OSO and MHN too. Whatever happened to democratic ideals? Did Farak Khan threaten to slit her wrist or your wrist if you hadn't gone to watch TMK? It was quit evident from the promos that the film is not path breaking....what did audiences expect? A Groundhog Day?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..

MNIK was garbage.. along with Guzaarish.. I Hate Dumb Stories.. Action Replay even Golmaal 3... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ruky786

I wish I did a petition for Kites now lol๐Ÿคฃ

yes.. that too..๐Ÿคฃ.. don't these actors imagine the stories in their head before signing on the dotted line..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

what the heck was Dabangg abt.. i am still trying to figure out the point on that one..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eraser

Farah Khan has every right to spoof on other celebs. SRK's stammering from Darr has been mimicked by almost every person in the world and it cracks me up as well.

People said that they made fun of his back pain in the movie which I think is quite tasteless, especially since it is presumed that the back problem was one of the reason he couldnt commit dates etc etc. So I watched the movie to see for myself as to how far they took the joke but since the movie was such a torture, I skipped thru the movie and wasnt able to see it for myself but whatever.

Point is, TMK is a movie made out of stinky poo, didn't entertain me at all. Theatres here are empty, and reports from India also show how much the audience disapproved of the movie (hence the sharp drop) so learn to digest that .Some people may have enojyed it, so good for them and most didnt so good for them. We shouldn't decide if someone should or shouldnt enjoy a movie.

Zareena made a petition because she didnt like the movie, good for her. Bringing in other flop movies doesnt justify your point. If you loved TMK so much, then make a petition to show your support for Farah Khan, nobody will stop you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hhahaha yaar, it's not my petition๐Ÿคฃ some random member opened this petition๐Ÿ˜† but i don't know why some people taking anger out on srk, woh to na ho keh bhi film keh ander he tha ๐Ÿ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My name is khan was a good story. A great film. It wasn't as crappy as TMK. Golmaal 3 was entertaining. Audience loved it. No comment on Dabangg. Audience loved Dabangg though. No one wanted their money back in MNIK, Dabangg, and Golmaal 3 because ppl felt they got their money's worth. ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

My name is khan was a good story. A great film. It wasn't as crappy as TMK. Golmaal 3 was entertaining. Audience loved it. No comment on Dabangg. Audience loved Dabangg though. No one wanted their money back in MNIK, Dabangg, and Golmaal 3 because ppl felt they got their money's worth. ๐Ÿ˜›

I want a refund..!! and reimbursement for the emotional scar thats going to stay with me for the rest of my life..๐Ÿ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I had a bad dream of TMK being sent to the Oscars !!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here's a thought - If you are unhappy with the movie, ask for a refund from the theatre you're at before the movie ends(or whatever time limit specified by the theatre) or for store credit from the theatre so that you can watch something that better deserves your money. That would send a more powerful message than asking for a public apology ever would. Don't let them earn profit off of you in exchange for showing you crap.