India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

29 Dec 09/Epi 72 Bairi Piya

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Ello ello BPians........ here goes.........

Epi starts of at haveli.....its a new morning in the Bhadoria household n Mrs Holmes walks in wiv big big dishes of jewellery n wot not...... n sweetheart dumbo n her MIL welcome her........ she asks all this n Mrs Holmes yes i have got it 4 my DIL n want her 2 choose the jewellery of her choice can u call her.?? Ovcourse now we cant have mini dumbo making excuses that she has no matching jewellery again now can we??TongueLOLLOL.... so DV's mum says yea ill get her n sweetheart dumbo says ill arrange 4 the tea n both leave...... Mrs Holmes looks here n there n Shobna decides 2 play peek-a-boo LOLLOL n puts her hand on her shoulder frightening her n says who r u looking 4 ?? me isn't it well here i am!!....... she sees the jewellery n gets shocked n happy n says all this jewellery have u burgled some1 or wot?? N she replies not burglary i have bought it..... she leans 4wards n says sarcastically yea n i will believe it... politicians wife n bought jewellery n she laughs again........ Mrs Holmes not happy about this taunt jus looks on blankly....... Oh i do love Shobna her outspoken nature is 2 good LOLLOLClapClap.....

But my laughter with Shobna doesn't last long CryROFL coz mini dumbo arrives n her wud be MIL tells her 2 choose the jewellery she likes....... so she is there choosing while queen dumbo arrives with the tea...... in a pretty baby pink saree Day Dreaming...... n while giving the cup 2 Mrs Holmes she says wot happened Amoli ur eyes r red looks like u havnt slept all night...... n DV has also jus come 2 join in the fun Wink LOLLOLLOL..... but Shobna does the honours of giving her witty n blunt answers she says ur 2 much Madhura dont u  know they r newly married n these r the days 2 stay awake at night..... u must have done the same right??...... grins at Mrs Holmes n then looking at DV says n thakur DV is waiting 4 the good news..... smiles veryyyyyyyy sweetly at him n adds isn't it thakur....... n poor DV givs a reaction of shock n then boundless anger........ do catch how his eyes widen in shock n angerClapClapClap... n he givs a sod-off look at her n leaves ......awww poor guy is always caught off guard by Shobna ROFLROFL ruined his mood totally she knows exactly wot 2 say n wen which can make DV stop in his tracks LOLLOL....... while Mrs Holmes also grins n Amoli a little embarrassed leaves........

Mrs Holmes tells Shobna u have answers 2 everything n she replies looking at her i hav 2 keep them ...... coz u need sum1 2 give answers right...... now looks at the others n says as it is there shud be sum1 in the family who is aware of everything isn't that right bhabhi (sis-in-law Urmi)....... brilliant line n look who she tells it 2 specifically our sweetheart dumbo who jus smiles...... aint she cute in her oblivious n rose coloured world D'oh..... oh well bac 2 screen Mrs Holmes not liking the blunt n entertaining answers jus looks at Shobna who is busy looking at the jewellery....... Shobna is outta this world loved her answers n remarks 2 Mrs Holmes n esp that bulls eye remark 2 DV ClapClap.... as 4 Mrs Holmes she is not even 5 % of Shobna she badly needs refresher classes of how 2 be a vamp... she is pani cum chai in front of Shobna.... Shobna is the only intelligent woman in this mansion of morons who can atleast shut up Mrs Holmes........ClapLOLLOL 

Cut 2 Queen dumbo in her room n she is as usual crying n thinking wot wud hav i said 2 them that walkie talkie vegetable had forcefully made me drink alcohol...... holds her head which im sure is paining n VOILAAAAAA DV appears....... now i swear he was shown 2 go out of the haveli how did he cum bac so fast???ShockedConfused Maybe thru the bac door WinkLOLLOL...... neways he very caringly asks wot happened ur eyes look soooo red didn't u sleep well last night?? Queen looks up surprised like i am n says no matter how innocent u prove urself i know ur responsible 4 all this........ he says again very sweetly that again ur blaming me now wot have i done??? She says 1st u made walkie talkie vegetable drink sharab (alcohol) n if that wasn't enuf 4 u u made me drink it by his hands n DV utterly shocked says wot !! walkie talkie vegetable made u drink sharab.... oh his fake shock is  2 much 2 handle im gonna fall of the couch laughing ROFLROFLROFL.... bac 2 sweet DV he says this is the limit of shamelessness..... speak 4 urself Sir ROFL...... let him come i will teach him a lesson.......

At this Queen gets up n says No!! U wont do anything......... y blame him 4 ur acts... wot is his fault that he considers u his God n isn't aware ov ur filthy intentions..... even i agree wiv Queen here y blame walkie talkie vegetable n make him the scapegoat??..... Queen says i beg of u Malik plz dont take advantage ov his innocence..... DV wiv his sweet tone says again the same thing i havnt done anything y wud i ?? wot will i get frm making walkie talkie vegetable forcing u 2 drink?? Queen says i dont know wot u intend on doing but i wont let u becum successful in ur dirty intentions........i have full faith in my God n my marriage n my pure relation will never let me bow down in front of u.... do u see this mangalsutra (wedding chain) every time u try n come near me it will act as a barrier 2 stop u........ n DV moves his head slightly n it seems scheming DV has jus got an idea Evil Smile.....Queen runs out of the room n sees Shobna leaning against the pillar n givs her get lost look ...... is DV made of iron?? Confusedcoz Shobna is like a magnet attracted 2 DV where he goes ROFLROFL....... neways Shobna is smiling n cums in n says wot thakur did u hear.... she looks away n EUREKA!! seems 2 get the same idea like DV n looks at him.... both smirk at each other n DV's evil-devil grin is awesome ClapClap n Shobna says dono kamena ek jaisa sochtey hain (both rascals/scoundrels think alike) ROFLROFL again i fully agree wiv Shobna..........Thumbs UpLOLLOL

Cut 2 temple n Dipsy......... n he comes up 2 mini n queen dumbo at the bottom of the stairs who have jus finished praying n says sorry mini dumbo i came here like this suddenly........ come again?? ShockedShocked Y is he apologising Confused its a free country man u can go where eva u like ROFLROFL..... mini dumbo confused like me LOLLOL jus looks at him n he adds i wanted 2 speak 2 u n i wanted u 2 meet my friends ........ mini dumbo says plz i dont but Dipsy says ill only take ur 5 mins....... so he calls his loyal n tru friends n says this is mini dumbo my fiance his mate puts out his hand but mini dumbo being traditional folds her hand n says namastey Dipsy n his mate little offended but he says n this is ...... but she says 4 Dipsy that this is queen dumbo my bhabhi (sis-in-law)...... Dipsy little put off but still starts 2 say the names of his mates but mini dumbo knows them all n he says how do u know their names?? She says i saw their names n photos in the police station as the accused in walkie talkie vegetable's accident case...... one of Dipsy's friends says thanks Dipsy 4 the humiliation n all the best 4 spending ur life wiv her n they leave......

Dipsy irritated says did u hav 2 say all this now?? She replies u wanted me 2 meet theses friends of urs?? After such a big incident u still r wiv them?? Dipsy angry more than irritated says please mini dumbo good or bad they r related 2 me n it will be good 4 u that u accept this....... we r about 2 be married n whether is it a good or bad thing about me u have 2 move along wiv me wiv it understood......... man this male ego plus hubby title AngryAngry puh-lease.... he adds stop insulting me in front of others ok........ she says u also listen 2 me dont do anything that i regret my decision of marrying u ok n saying that she n Queen leave a puzzled n angry Dipsy...... the way Dipsy was talking 2 her made me feel that we r gonna see another DV n Urmi relation.....Ouch

Cut 2 tedki...... DV wiv some other guys gambling n wiv him r walkie talkie vegetable n Dhani......hmmmmm looks like torture chamber has shifted residence 4 this epiEvil Smile........ Dhani says praise the Lord u have won again thakur saab.... walkie talkie vegetable delighted gathers the money n says my master doesn't play 2 lose.... oh u have no idea wot is lined up 4 u n hav u 4got ur torture already?? .....the other guy says u havnt lost 1 game thakur saab .... DV smirks n says an excellent line which defines his attitude mujhe jeetne ki adat hain aur harna se nafrat (i have a habit of winning n hate loosing) ClapClapClap.... he adds deal the cards...... so a new game begins n DV wins again.... he says 2 the others think whether u wanna continue playing or not kahin aisa na ho ke aap log aaye to gadi mein lekin jana pade bel-gadi mein (it may be that u came in cars but have 2 return in bullock-carts)......... walkie talkie vegetable laughs at them as well....... DV signals his main man Dhani who nods back in agreement n DV says 2 the men that u deal the cards i'll jus cum........ n both leave the area.....

DV n Dhani go 2 a corner where both look at walkie talkie vegetable n his innocent smile n conniving DV givs orders 2 Dhani of his nex plan of action in mute BTW..... so both finish their chit-chat n return 2 the others..... DV tells them i have 2 leave so we will have 2 stop playing.... the other guys say no u cant do this blah blah but DV's faithful servant says my master is the master of his wishes n if he wants 2 go he will..... DV says no walkie talkie vegetable a game is a game n there is no master or slave in it...... there r rules which all have 2 obey n hence this game will continue but i wont play ........ puts his hand on Dhani's shoulder n then says...... walkie talkie vegetable will play on my behalf...... walkie talkie vegetable super duper shocked at hearing his name ..... who wouldn't be the guy puts his hand on Dhani's shoulder n says Radhe.... doesn't make sense...Silly u shud have out ur hand on walkie talkie vegetable's shoulder then he wouldn't have been so shocked ROFLROFL.......

neways he says how can i Malik i dunno how to...... DV says very convincingly u dont hav 2 play ur jus playing on my behalf that 2 out of desperation...... look walkie talkie vegetable i cant leave this game n over at the haveli Urmi is waiting 4 me so u have 2 play got it...... more firmly now he adds n not only play but also have 2 win....... this is a question of ur Malik's reputation n i dont like 2 lose...... n if i have 2 lose coz ov u then........ he pats walkie talkie vegetable's cheeks n adds u no wot i can do .... so play carefully ok.......... n he takes out bundles of money n hands them 2 Dhani n says put these at stake n remember walkie talkie vegetable shud win....... grins n then turns 2 smile at walkie talkie vegetable n leaves....... b4 leaving he stops at the door n looks halfway bac smirks n finally leaves...... the men n Dhani tell walkie talkie vegetable come on lets play........ n so they deal the cards n start playing n though scared n uncomfortable walkie talkie vegetable also plays along...... n he wins the 1st game...... all praise him esp Dhani 4 his victory n say well take ur earnings n he does getting happy.....

Cut 2 haveli DV walks in (his walk is so cool extremely arrogant n stylish Day DreamingBlushing).... his mum n mini dumbo r looking at sum sarees n he walks straight past them up the stairs n meets Queen dumbo midway who is coming down...... she asks Malik where is walkie talkie vegetable?? n he says surprised walkie talkie vegetable... how wud i know?? must be here or there or maybe having fun wiv his friends...... she says well he left wiv u isn't it...... he replies yes but i left him at the tedki n stops........ looks at the women at the front absorbed in their sarees...... n then says oh so ur doubting me again........ u think i have instigated him 2 drink again or have kept him busy in some other bad thing........ isn't it?? Smiles at her n says its tru wot people have said there is no cure 2 suspicion...... tell u wot ill stay here n go 2 the tedki urself n see wot ur walkie talkie vegetable is doing..... once u see his acts in my absence will u stop blaming me....honestly have some shame DV.... sharam karo kuch to sharam karo itni lambi lambi mat pheko.... she says blankly tedki??? N this word brings a smile a grin 2 his face n a glow in his eyes naughty DV eh WinkEmbarrassed.LOL..... n he repeats tedki....... wahi jage jaha tumhari aur mere rishtey ki kahin yaadien judi hain (tedki...... the same place which has so many memories of our relationship).......... go n see 4 urself wot ur walkie talkie vegetable is doing n stop it if u can ........ go....... she looks at him whether 2 believe him or not n then leaves 2 go........ DV turns 2 see her go n thinks go Amoli go in Mahabharat Yudhistir had put Draupadi his wife at stake n here Radhe will put Amoli........ flashes his killer evil-dvil smile n screen freezes......... now this is proof this entire family is blind deaf n dumb AngrySilly........ DV walks in.... speaks 2 Amoli... n then Amoli begins 2 leave stops halfway n then leaves n neither person sitting only a few yards away notice let alone ask them anything??Confused Thumbs Down Mansion of morons i tell u.......SillyWacko

Shobna once again stole the limelight in the 1st half ov the epi...... she was amazing wiv her remarks n taunts 2 DV n Mrs Holmes StarClapClap....... n then the epi belonged 2 our sweet n shocked DV.... Queen n DV's scene was brilliant as well her determination is so strong jus like DV's which is y we love this couple sooooo much that both have strong intense characters so brilliant performance by both ClapClapClap....  n mini dumbo told her wud be nicely as well which was a surprise since her senior is sweetheart dumbo Shocked.....

the scene at the tedki wot thrilling acting by DV (Sharad) so much confidence n im-the-best attitude ClapClap....... poor walkie talkie vegetable trapped yet again in these catch 22 situations fab work by him as wellClap...... n the last scene DV's surprised expressions n then naughty ones were awesome n his dialogues as well........ loved it ClapClap n Queen's look of doubt was creditable as well.....Big smile

EnjoyWink

Edited by PreciousPri - 29 December 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101uxghyaleelaa9

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
me firstDancing,thanks ya,i'll comment later onLOLagain a very well written detailed updateThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bahanePreciousPrileelaa9

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
werlcome back and thanks again fr this update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bahanePreciousPrileelaa9

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
first of all welcome back Hug
secondly thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............

did i miss one of your update ( 25th dec 09) ??????D'oh

dear shobna was sooooooooooooooooo good Starespecially:
as it is there shud be sum1 in the family who is aware of everything isn't that right bhabhi
ur 2 much Madhura dont u  know they r newly married n these r the days 2 stay awake at night..... u must have done the same right??
what can i say about our sweetheart dumbo? Big smilesometimes she is too sweet.........Silly
please dont kill me Embarrassed but have you thought how shobna and dv understand each other such as two soul mate ....................................Day DreamingROFL
dv was Star with his acting,gestures and ..............just toooooooooo gentlemanShockedROFL
but as always your comments and analysis were StarStarStar
good luckWink

Edited by bahane - 29 December 2010 at 4:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrileelaa9

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
You're Welcome preci nice to see u back dear.....and once again thnk u soo much for ur updates well written darling...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

me firstDancing,

Yipeeeeeeeee n ill join u meri jaanDancingDancing

thanks ya,
No worries Wink

i'll comment later onLOL
ShockedShocked Shockingly i knew this was coming ROFLROFL

again a very well written detailed updateThumbs Up
Thanks hun Big smile

swfer

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

werlcome back and thanks again fr this update

Thanks 4 ur welcome Ghazala Big smile....... n my pleasure Tongue
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
first of all welcome back Hug
Glad 2 be back....... man i missed u all so much Hug

secondly thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............
Ur most most welcome darling Big smile

did i miss one of your update ( 25th dec 09) ??????D'oh

Dont worry u havnt Big smile...... if u remember i had said 2 compensate 4 my absence ill post 2 epi updates in my reply 4 24 Dec 09....... so i have posted both 25 Dec 09/Epi 71 n 29 Dec 09/Epi 72...... so u will find it Thumbs Up

dear shobna was sooooooooooooooooo good Starespecially:
as it is there shud be sum1 in the family who is aware of everything isn't that right bhabhi
ur 2 much Madhura dont u  know they r newly married n these r the days 2 stay awake at night..... u must have done the same right??

Absolutely right Thumbs Up........ she was fantastic...... her cheeky dialogues r sooooooo good like u said StarStar........ but dont know y sweetheart dumbo's brain is still on stand-by afta hearing this LOL ..... woudnt this line cause a sensible person 2 think ConfusedConfused atleast ask wot do u mean Shobna? but im expect 2 much frm sweetheart ...my bad D'oh ........ n her line 2 Madura was outstanding wot naughty n outspoken nature she has n it reflects in her dialogues...... awesome she knows excactly wot 2 say n wen n more importantly 2 who Wink

what can i say about our sweetheart dumbo? Big smilesometimes she is too sweet.........Silly
Ditto !!!!

please dont kill me Embarrassed but have you thought how shobna and dv understand each other such as two soul mate ....................................Day DreamingROFL
Not at all coz ur right ClapClap...... which is y i keep saying a match made in heaven Day DreamingROFLROFL n they agree 2 it as well as Shobna so aptly said it WinkLOL n also their bond is soooo strong ROFL that she cannot stay away frm him 4 1 min. ROFL.... she is glued 2 him LOL

dv was Star with his acting,gestures and ..............just toooooooooo gentlemanShockedROFL
Completely agree ......he was StarStar m soooooo sweet like a thorough gentleman LOLLOLLOL
but as always your comments and analysis were StarStarStar
good luckWink

Thanks a bunch amigo Big smileBig smileBig smile 4 ur compliments

bahane

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index