India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written Update - 29th December - bodyguard

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Arjun coming for an interview, he tells the pune his name is Arjun Si....and then remembers what Rashi said about starting a new life.Embarrassed Arjun says i've heard there are walk-in interviews going on, I too wanted to give an interview. Rajveer, Arwind and Kartar come to the same hotel and Rajveer says we should book this hotel for the reception, and Arwind just then sees Arjun. The pune says you look like someone from a good house, did you run away? what if we give you a job and you run away? Arjun says I will do any kind of a job, and won't go anywhere. Rajveer says we'll give you his character certificate, Arwind says you are too much, you are asking his character certificate? yeh toh sharafat ki jeeti jaati misaal hai, just go to any police station, you will get his character certificate with police records and photos.Angry Rajveer says he is a liar and a cheater, and even after hearing all this his eyes are still looking up.Angry Arjun says because all this is a lie, he was a liar and a cheater before but not now, i was a criminal but not now,Embarrassed he walks to KSA and says I too want to live a good life and like a good person in this world with my head up high, thats why I came here for a job interview.Embarrassed KSA says they can send him for an interview.Clap Arwind says but he is a criminal he should get his punishment. KSA says yes he is but we can't punish him, only the court can, either this is some kind of a plan or he actually wants to change, and if he wants to change I will not stop him and after 7 days I will meet him and then I will try to give him a really big punishment, but my rules tell me to not give him a chance to change. Angry

The interviewee asks him so tell us why we should give you a job at our security agency and Arjun says because I'm the best Approve. The guys says this security agency is the best in this country, whichever bodyguard we supply is either an ex army man or an ex police officer, experts in martial arts you are just good at talking. Angry Arjun says I only say the truth, turn on your CCTVs onEmbarrassedClap. He says I'm sure now you won't need my certificates ClapI know my way was wrong, but I thought I should show my talent first and then ask for a job. The guy says we like your style and we've got an offer from a big business man for a bodyguard, if he likes you, you can continue with your job.

Arjun reaches Cheeku's house LOL and the servant says his boss needs a bodyguard who will be with him for 24hours can you do that? Arjun says yes of course, but who is your boss in danger from?
ROFL the servant says he will let you know, when you would like to start working? Arjun says from today, actually from now itself, the servant gives him the uniform and leaves. Arjun sees Cheeku's picture ROFL and says oh god ROFL. Cheeku asks whether his body guard is here, and then walks down the stairs and says hello Mr. security guard from today my security's responsibilities is yours, after 7 days it is my wedding and till then I am feared from a big don ROFL Cheeku says Hey you show me your face, tell me your name hurry up you fool Angry hey you can't hear? show me your face, I wanna see it. Cheeku sees Arjun's face and gets scared ROFL (you have to see his face ROFLROFL) says Mummy and runs up the stairs ROFLROFLROFL his mom asks what happened? why are you so scared? Cheeku says this is the man I am afraid of, Arjun Singhania. Arjun says I am the bodyguard, I used to be a don, but I have started fresh now. Cheeku asks this is all your plan right?LOL Arjun says no cheeku im here to protect you. cheeku says but you belong to a big house, then why bodyguard? Arjun says I've left my house. cheeku's mom says my Cheeku is getting married so you have to come to all the functions but Arjun says I won't come to his wedding. Cheeku says mom the girl who he loves I will marry her in front of him ROFL Cheeku says you have to be with me all the time and do all my personal work. Arjun thinks with this stupid so much time? but this is the only way to be near Arohi Day Dreaming and he agrees. Cheeku says bring the contract for the bodyguard. Arjun says but if you go alone somewhere I am not responsible for your life. ClapClap Cheeku says he didn't think of this ROFL and then says ok i won't go anywhere and tells him for this work he will get paid Rs. 10,000. Arjun tells him to save your life Rs. 10,000? but these days people take Rs. 10,000,000 for killing someone, and Cheeku gets scared ROFLROFL then asks what do you want. Arjun tells him Rs. 10,000 per day Clap think about it should I save your life or? ROFLROFL Cheeku agrees to pay Rs. 10,000 per day. Arjun and Cheeku shake hands and cheeku screams out of pain ROFLROFL he tells Arjun to call Arohi  for himAngryCheeku tells Arohi hey baby how are you? I am coming to your house and I have a gift for you. Angry

Cheeku comes to Arohi's house and says everybody I have a surprise for you, he tells Sanchit you were worried about my security, right? I have a bodyguard now who takes care of all my small small things. Sanchit says jeeju are you sure? the man who you are in danger from is really dangerous will that bodyguard be able to keep you safe? Cheeku tells him don't worry my bodyguard is in every means equal to him
ROFL Cheeku calls Arjun and everyone is shocked to see Arjun. Cheeku tells Arjun to give him his phone and he does. Rajveer says that day you got beat up so much, yet you came here, I will not leave you today Angry KSA tells Cheeku that you are the SIL of this house, so I can't tell you anything but you have done the most stupidest thing. Arohi tells him not to do this, Cheeku asks does it matter to you if he is here doing my work do you get sad? Arohi says no.Sleepy KSA says he is a criminal, Arjun says I was a criminal and you said if I wanted to change my life you would give me one chance and I too want to keep my head up high and earn money, I didn't get a job anyhwere so doing this. KSA says you have a right to work but we have the right to appoint and keep you away from this house. Arjun says I didn't know you wouldn't let me do this job, I know our families hate each other but I still respect you ClapEmbarrassedbecause you keep your word but this time you are not doing that, think if people like you don't give criminals a chance to change who will?Clap I will be in front of you 24hrs you will know what I am doing and where Im going, my life will be in your hands if I do anything wrong.ClapClap Rajveer says this is his plan. KSA says ok fine you can do this job, and leaves. Amrit goes to Cheeku and says KSA gave u the permission to let him work but what danger do you have in this house? please don't bring him here. Cheeku says MIL he is my shadow and in the dark the shadow is not shown just think he is not there, he is a furniture, watch, and tells Arjun to get a glass of water, i know all this is new for you guys but you will get used to it, life always gives surprises, he will be my bodyguard for the next 7 days, so you guys digest this news and I'll leave, miss me. DJ tells Arohi she needs to talk to her but Cheeku tells DJ to at least let Arohi come say bye to her till outside. Angry

Cheeku tells Arjun to open the car door, Angryand tells Arjun to look away and stand, and asks Arohi if she is tensed from what all happened she says yes, Cheeku continues I knew it that you were, that's why I have kept him as a bodyguard, now he will know what his place is in our lifes, we will get married and live together and he will just keep his head turned watching all this, he has hurt you alot, now see how I hurt him that's why I brought him here. Arohi says I know what you did was a good idea or bringing him here, Cheeku asks why? I am paying him Rs. 10,000 per day X 7 = Rs. 70,000 that's how much this bodyguard costs, why are you so scared if he is here? Arohi says please can you talk quietly. Cheeku says why should I talk quietly? just so he doesn't hear it? let him hear it, I am the 2nd luckiest man here because I am marrying you, and you are the 1st luckiest because you are marrying me
ROFLROFLROFL even after all this happened your smile is priceless, you are smiling for me but before going give your perfect husband a perfect hug and Arjun looks sad watching Arohi hug cheeku CryCry

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 December 2010 at 1:35pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

dholjasgirlRikki Sharmacoverrezah_razaER_ER_YAAnny89pappy123Umang90lilyattitudedeepsimani86saku1122beautifulbckieraknightley1Jia1ahutaishikaek43hananeDilushaaminakhankhushnoodmirnikita_786Ms-Min-Hosups2222tanu111aKhaLidaHmisssmilymaaneet_crazytjay-zipkknd06rasika_DSaksh4IFprnczzooni.blue_darklove_Sallu_King-Sarah-Feefishalini01SandstoneAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG*Dakoo_Minzy*shibz

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Tanx a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update luv the emotions haha

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
it's fully updated.

Sarah -
ROFL thanks for liking them Embarrassed

-Sarah-

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thanks Pooja..Hug...i love readin ur updates...Embarrassed...and yh love the use of emo's...makes readin it fun...Tongue 

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Blushing aww thank you Anjali Hug

Anjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Awesum update PoojaHug

ObodroKargosh

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you seems to be an awsome episode

ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index