Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Waiting for AA hug

perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
chiku and arohi have hugged twice

and we got only one arjun and arohi hug-and that was only a side one (however it was still amazingly cute)

waiting desperately for another arjun and arohi hug

maybe arjun could get hurt again and arohi runs in a dramatic way towards him to give a hug

or arohi realises her love towards arjun and the sacrfices he made so gives him a hug

when do you predict the next hug and in what situation?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonenumberthreetvscreenfastgrowthsingsongsaymakingmagicgemini1217CutieeMeishikaek43connectedheartsFirst-classFannikita_786surpatelaparna4karanikaMahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshMariaa.SG

connectedhearts Senior Member
connectedhearts
connectedhearts

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I expect a hug in tomorrows episode
i am always expecting a hug between the two
but aways let down
what i would love to see Arohi taking the first step

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
idk how and when but i really don't want those side hugs Dead if she can give Cheeku a hug like that then she can give Arjun a kickass hug Embarrassed those side hugs are ....well lets just say I am not opening my mouth on that LOLLOL cuz everybody knows what those are like LOL
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Ok let me think ...
Lights go of and suddenly arjun will remember that Arohi is afraid of darkness so makes a move towards her room.... Arohi though she acts like she overcome her fear of darkness, is starteled when she hears some thing ( not realising its arjun) she tries to run and fall into his arms -here we get to see the wonderfull eye lock - now the lights return but they are still lost in each other, arohi notices concern in Arjuns eyes and is almost ready to say ARJUN in the most sweetest way -- chikoo who was seeing all this since the light returns distracts her (damn him).

But on the day of confession i want to see a passionate hug - that will set an example and take us to the beautiful world of arjuhi.
surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
that one hug of arjohi ws also really passionate and eyecathing bt i expect more kya karron yeh dil he ki manta hi nahi
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
me too wanna c itDay Dreaming
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Anything is possible in Ekta's shows so may be these can be possible tracks or may be sometime when Rajveer will point out a gun or someone else.
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I Think The Hug Is On The Waay LOL It Can Come Anytime Wink Get Reeady Guuys Big smile
I expect that when they will reunite Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index