Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Anyways, dolly has changed a lot too !

I hope Dolly leaves..
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

What your attitude is doing is making us the Sam fans anti ST. If all Sam fans turns against ST because of her fans being aggressive that would be a silly reason to loose.

I'm not turning any fan against any fan..!!!
I'm just sharing my POV's in da forum..!!!
I'm not liking sam nowadays in BB so i'm simply saying it..!!
Nd if i show dat i'm happy if he will be evicted den wats really wrong in it..!!!😕
I've a right to post watever i feel..!!!😕

Nd btw many many sam fans r already against ST..!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
IF bib boss are planing somthing like this then they are really doing big mistake, how can even think about sammer eviction against Dolly, its very bad, what that lady is, nothing crap, how people can forgot about bad thing she did before in the house, Sameer is genuine person, dignified men, jiddi hai but truthful hai, as compare to Dolly he is far better, how can big boss planning to through him, they should through dolly big nautanki she is playing game after cmg back kabhi iske side kabhi uske side. Sammer has full chances to win many actor and  actress told this to Salmaan that he should win ,they are finding him deserving n most deserving cadidate will out , its waist than.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Big Boss will give a very bad example if Sam leaves.. Encouraging woman like Dolly Bindra to be more abusive and insult everyone in the name of being Harishchandra, and even physical violence.. No manners at all..

I cant even imagine Shweta's journey in BB home with Dolly Bindra alone.. gawd!
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dolly is acting against BB's values, BB doesn't want people to add fuel in arguments and solve their differences, if Dolly leaves , it means BB is not scripted.
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all that you say is true, but in the last season also, someone who abused and showed the middle finger to a woman... won the show. so quite likely dolly will stay... cos she helps raise their TRPs. Best not to take this show seriously and watch it like a movie.
sid_12354 thumbnail
it looks like it but i feel that out of the 3 nominated, dolly should be the first to go
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

2. He was shown washing dishes today. As per the BB norm, the contestant who washes more dishes gets eliminated.

😆😆
pinda93 thumbnail
you are right they want to put sam out of the show vote for Sam
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
They did the same with Sara, once she step against the unfair things happening they evicted her.....
They did the same with Veena, once they show her true colors to Ashmit, they evicted her........

BB is surely scripted.......