India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's displeasure (Page 2)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
me too...i agree to all the above...usually i am a maan basher and geet supporter (even when she insulted him in front of the press, i stood up for her), but this time i side with maan...she should never do that to her would-be husband...okay like some people r arguing it is in front of the family, but if this time he takes it lying down, she will start using that freedom to do it in front of other people like staff and others, so he does not want that and he is doing just that calling a spade a spade and telling her all this masti is for her alone and she should not undermine his authority in public...he is ABSOLUTELY correct this time....and i was feeling that geet was overshooting her authority even in office, arranging for the xmas party, declaring half day leave etc...but which office will work on a xmas day is another matter (that is another matter i did not understand)....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. I don't think Maan was upset for no reason. Miss Geet Handa, time for some mature behaviour now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

me too...i agree to all the above...usually i am a maan basher and geet supporter (even when she insulted him in front of the press, i stood up for her), but this time i side with maan...she should never do that to her would-be husband...okay like some people r arguing it is in front of the family, but if this time he takes it lying down, she will start using that freedom to do it in front of other people like staff and others, so he does not want that and he is doing just that calling a spade a spade and telling her all this masti is for her alone and she should not undermine his authority in public...he is ABSOLUTELY correct this time....and i was feeling that geet was overshooting her authority even in office, arranging for the xmas party, declaring half day leave etc...but which office will work on a xmas day is another matter (that is another matter i did not understand)....

@Underlined & bold - well said

_Invincible_

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Agree to some parts and not to some others....

Maans charecteristic were well shown here.... he is that kind...

BUT MY ONLY QUESTION: Why does he like putting her in a spot of embaressment ? If he is such a private person why tease her in public... Had she not exposed him what would have been her reply to Dadi's why do work with only one hand.... ????

Whatever you guyz say... i enjoyed it.... It was a good TIT FOR TAT...  I had a hearty laugh watching Maan's expressions....  LOL

Having said that i have never seen Geet embaress him LIKE THIS ever before in public... (neither office nor home) Cause as far as i remember she never went ahead and declare that she was his mangetar nor did she ever try to take undue advantage of the rights given to her??? Has she??? Wink

My POV though... Smile 

-Sanjana-

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

You said it well. 

Geet just needs some time to understand that he is exposing himself only to her and nobody else.  He has changed himself only for her and not for anybody.

I guess these are their growing pains Smile
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Come.. on Maan needs to keep his other personalty alive for his family and staff members. He has to stay in power otherwise people can take advantage of them.. mostly Geet because she thinks from her heart and Maan most of the time from his mind.

I hope Annie doesn't get hurt by Arjun and his sister... Its high time Dev make come back at least for his sister and protect her... at least that way he can reduce his sins...

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
very well said yaar
she understand his state and ya his nature
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
exactly tat was like toooooooooooooo much geet shud start acting like khurana pariwar ki bahu specially wid maan i mean she is just no ready to come outta her teens,her imature behaviour has already cost her alot she shud know maan's nature by now,if he's given her freedom she shdnt be taking undue advantage ov tat ,this was needed for her to understand the difference b/w public and private moments u never know geet even telling bout their SR openly to daadi and ainee hahahhaBig smile,geet told maan she wont do anything against his will abd the very next day she embarrassed him so bad ,i mean there shud have been a limit to it na?Shocked

Edited by untamedtigress - 29 December 2010 at 3:02pm

Go to top