vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet was confused with Maan's words....when did she tell him not to touch her. Why was he making such a big deal for a small prank. Maan walked away and Geet was upset. She knew Maan was generally the angry guy and she decided to cool him down in the car.

Maan and Geet were sitting in the car. Geet talked about various things, smiled, touched his hand while she talked but Maan did not say anything more than hmmm all the time. Her patience was wearing off. The car reached KC and both of them got down.  Before they could walk in Maan stopped Geet and said, "I have to make you understand something very important Geet. I play and talk with you, I am Maan only for you but for the entire world and my staff I am still MSK. I hope you don't forget that." Maan looked at Geet angrily and walked out.

Geet stood there dazed. Geet thought," so he thinks I will treat him funny in front of his staff!!!  Don't I know the difference between staff and family members?  He was the one to hold my hand and tease me and when I teased him he is throwing such big tantrum.  Ok he wants me to treat like MSK in front of others....Ok MSK I will show you what Geet  is made of."

Geet entered her cabin and switched on her computer. Maan looked at Geet through the blinds. Geet was busy with her work. Maan felt bad that he was a little curt with Geet, but she was behaving kid dish. How can she expose him like that in front of dadi and Annie.  If he does not make her understand now she will start behaving like this in front of others. Maan felt convinced that he was doing right. Two hours had passed and Geet had not entered Maan's cabin. Geet has asked the peon to give the coffee to Maan.  Maan was getting restless. He was used to Geet's chatter and her endless trips to his cabin. He decided to tackle the situation and called Geet for some dictation.

Geet entered with her notepad. She said," Yes Maan please give your dictation."

Maan looked at Geet. She did not look angry she was talking matter of factly. Maan was confused with her behaviour. Maan asked her to sit and gave her the dictation. Geet wrote everything down and asked if he wanted anything else. Maan asked Geet to call Adi. Geet picked his phone and called Adi and said,"Hello Adi sir, Maan sir wants you to come to his cabin." Geet left and Maan stood confused.  He was not able to decipher her behaviour.

It was lunch time and their lunch arrived. Peon set their lunch in Maan's cabin and Maan called geet for lunch. Geet came in and started having her lunch quietly. She served Maan and asked him if he wants anything else. But she did not do any of her usual chatter. Annie called Geet and she chatted with full life as usual and after she disconnected the call she finished her lunch quietly. She called the peon to clear the table and after everything was set she went back to her cabin. Maan didn't know how to react. After lunch he had 2 to 3 meetings and by the time he got free it was time to go home. He walked inside Geet's cabin and told her that they can leave. She packed her things and followed him. She talked to Annie till she reached the car. In the car she looked outside for some time and slept off till they reached home.

Geet did the same during dinner. She served Maan and took care of his food but chatted only with dadi and Annie and left to her room soon after dinner. Maan knew that she was very upset. The whole day Geet had not talked to him properly and he felt incomplete not listening to her endless chatter. He decided to talk to her and walked to outhouse.

Maan entered Geet's room. Geet came out of the bathroom freshly bathed in a sleeveless white night dress gifted by Annie. Her hair was wet and the water was dripping from it on her dress, making the wet parts in her dress transparent. Droplets of water was there in her face and lips. She looked angelic and very erotic. Maan was awestruck looking at her. Geet stared at Maan. Maan walked towards her in a trance. He walked towards her and kissed the water droplets in her neck. Geet shivered and Maan sucked the water drops from her parted lips. He deepened his kiss and when he broke he looked at her eyes. She looked at him questioningly and said,"You were not going to touch me till our marriage right. Maan looked at Geet and realised what he did. He did not expect to loose his control like this. But Geet looked so beautiful that he lost his senses.

Geet asked," why did you come here Maan? To kiss me? "

Maan got angry and said, "I came here to ask why you were behaving so weirdly the whole day."

Geet said," Maan you feel that I don't know to behave in public and I will cross my limits and embarrass you. So I decided to stay aloof to avoid embarrassment. Maan I am sorry if I misbehaved in the morning. But I thought that inside our family we can pull each other's leg and have fun. But your reaction has made me realise that you won't like that. And to top it all you were the one to start it holding my hand. I can't talk something and look at your face everytime to read your expressions. So I decided to not talk to you freely in front of others and be courteous to avoid any embarrassment. Don't worry even after marriage I will not open my mouth anywhere outside our bedroom."

Maan," Geet  my intention was not to hurt you. I can't allow people think me a softie. My pride is my shield Geet and I went to protective mode because you exposed me today. "

Maan," You could have told this to me in the morning. You were so rude and to top it all you thought that I will behave the same way in front of staff. Maan sometimes I think that you never understood me. Don't I know the difference between family and office staff. Maan iIhave never opened my mouth and talked in front of my family members. Brij never liked to hear a girl speak in front of elders. Its you and your family's love that make me feel so lively and open. "

Maan," Geet my intentions was not to hurt you."

Geet,"Neither was mine Maan. You wanted to keep things between us very private. I don't mind it, but you could have put it in a better way. You don't need to be so rude Maan."

Maan," I am sorry Geet."

Geet ,"I am sorry too Maan."

Maan hugged Geet and Geet asked," Maan you were not going to touch me till our marriage right."

Maan," I never said anything like that Geet." Maan smiled and hugged Geet tight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope the cv's are listening cos this is a Perfect Episode!, gr8 keep these stories comming----u r gud! :-)
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it!! Please send a copy to the writers as well!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOWO..
AWESOME OS
LOVED IT
WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS..
SUPERBBB

divareena thumbnail
i lovedy the way you wrote the scene. I hope the CV's use this. 👏👏👏
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too good just loved it hope CVs take some ideas from u
nucleusoflove thumbnail
Geet souns so mature here, its perfect!!

good imagination dear!

hmm..I hope this happens too.

VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing and Interesting :)
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Very Interesting and realistic reaction ........Kudos 2 U
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2