Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oye agar samir ka sorry rude tha..

tu dolly ka sorry kaunsa "honey coated" tha...

kuch bhi bas..

kkumgul thumbnail
If he is saying sorry becz of fear he wont dare to drag issue this much. He will sit quitely like swetha. Sameers greatness is he accepts his mistakes and adjusts. Please vote sameer. He deserves to stay there.
sid_12354 thumbnail
i made a post earlier as to why i think he apologised but on second thought i think the reason he apologised was he didn't want to called an instigator for the second time after being called one rather unfairly after the dolly shveta sameer fight..  since he did make a comment on khali's reason for wanting him to be evicted to which khali responded.  He did say as much to shveta too after he apologised.
Edited by sid_12354 - 13 years ago
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Totally agree with u..!!!😉
Nd aisay sorry kehnay ka kya faida jo aap rudely kaho....😕
Sorry kehtay waqt bhi bhai saab rude hogaye the nd khali ko bolnay nai day rahe the.. bechaara khali.. shakal dekhta reh gaya.. LOL
Yeah kaisa sorry kehnay ka tariqa tha bhai..!!!😕
I dont like khali at all bt i felt bad 4 him today..!!! LOL

Well sameer has the guts to say sorry..👏.no one has said sorry so far.....inspite of the fact tht wht ever sameer told abt khali is correct.👏...come on no one is king in big boss house all have to do their work no matter they may be very popular outside....If khali had so much of problem then he shd not have been a part of BB4......with his such huge body he's unable to lift his own cup n this dolly HAAN MEIN HAAN MILAYE JAA RAHI HAI......Akhir woh dono ek hi thalli ke chate pate hai.......🤣🤣🤣......

I feel that neither khali nor dolly deserve to be the winner they have not stayed in the BB house for all the 96 days......even if the show is scripted the CV's shd understand the  fact tht it's difficult to stay for a whole of 96 days.......😡