India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir's sorry

khisku Groupbie
khisku
khisku

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I really admire Samir for this one thing..

He never hesitates in saying sorry when he feels he is wrong - today he apologized to everyone when they were punished for him talking in english.. and later he said sorry to khali ji too since he felt he over did it earlier...

Another good thing about him is - if he thinks he is right, no one can make him back out! 

He always stands for what he think is correct - even if it means accepting his own fault! On the other hand we have people like Dolly, who don't have any substance and make so little out of a situation.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajanEnchuflakathy2010saira22goodysumanforumsHabeeba_dBlossom10premeer_everArpitachohanrekhab25ms_1991rose-girlKanchhi_wicked galakramabsarchangelmelfns.Monami..Arjunsusan29mcm226Real.MadridShahZurfire_gunTheRowdiesttiny15

DhobiGhat Groupbie
DhobiGhat
DhobiGhat

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
he said sorry to khali today bcos he panicked.he was fearing whether khali wil break rules and probably end up with a physical assault..as khali had nvr spoke to him in this tone earlier.

like he was talkn to shweta abt needing security inside the house maybe.

i think he mustve also thought abt what could happen to him wen outside the house as well.

sam made too much panga witout a reason for provoking khali but wen khali actually responded...he ended up sayin sorry.Nothing grt abt this.He jus saved himself.

I agree wit the first apology rgdn speaking english.He took that sportingly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67destiny11raffuchakkarzanish_kkakka_ji_kahin--AROMAL--Faraan92

khisku Groupbie
khisku
khisku

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhobiGhat

he said sorry to khali today bcos he panicked.he was fearing whether khali wil break rules and probably end up with a physical assault..as khali had nvr spoke to him in this tone earlier.

i think he mustve also thought abt what could happen to him wen outside the house as well.

sam made too much panga witout a reason for provoking khali but wen khali actually responded...he ended up sayin sorry.Nothing grt abt this.He jus saved himself.

I disagree with your point - because the matter with Khali had closed..Sam didnt need to fear Khali anymore as the discussion was over..but Samir still came back to apologize and I believe it was a very genuine one...  Also had he really feared Khali and apologized for that reason, I believe he wouldn't have spoken about Khali's strength etc. infront of others

I was also glad he honestly accepted later than in a fight with Khali he would have lost it fair and square.. unlike Ashmit who earlier boasted of giving khali a competition..

I think he is very honest and on the face.. as person who has courage to admit that the other person (Man) is stronger than he is certainly has the courage to state this as the reason of his apology too!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajanEnchuflasaira22ArpitachohanBlossom10rekhab25rose-girlspsharmilamelfns.Monami.mcm226fire_gun

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Sameer has guts to say Sorry ...not everyone can do that 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchuflasohajankathy2010ArpitachohangoodyBlossom10rekhab25rose-girlKanchhi_mcm226fire_gun

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with u..!!!Wink
Nd aisay sorry kehnay ka kya faida jo aap rudely kaho....Confused
Sorry kehtay waqt bhi bhai saab rude hogaye the nd khali ko bolnay nai day rahe the.. bechaara khali.. shakal dekhta reh gaya.. LOL
Yeah kaisa sorry kehnay ka tariqa tha bhai..!!!Confused
I dont like khali at all bt i felt bad 4 him today..!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahinprerna4rishav

sid_12354 Senior Member
sid_12354
sid_12354

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 if he said sorry so "rudely", then he couldn't have been that afraid.. both ashmit and sameer know that khali isn't going to start beating them in front of the cameras.. he's not that foolish. besides that argument had finished when he came back and apologised.

he probably didn't want anyone to think that he was trying to provoke Khali, since he was talking with shveta when this incident occurred and i think he was aware of khali's presence while making a snide comment on khali's reason for wanting sameer out .. all of them bar none are concerned about how things will look outside

not that i think anyone would want to or is trying to provoke khali(sameer/ashmit)..   the only person who is trying to do that is dolly because she knows she won't be at the receiving end

Edited by sid_12354 - 29 December 2010 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i don't understand people bashing him so much ,especially since dolly is the worst offender by any standards about fighting,abusing,instigating people.I think it has more to do with popularity than with his behaviour,i feel atleast he doesn't deserve to go out infront of Dolly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchuflarose-girlmelfns

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Totally agree with u..!!!Wink
Nd aisay sorry kehnay ka kya faida jo aap rudely kaho....Confused
Sorry kehtay waqt bhi bhai saab rude hogaye the nd khali ko bolnay nai day rahe the.. bechaara khali.. shakal dekhta reh gaya.. LOL
Yeah kaisa sorry kehnay ka tariqa tha bhai..!!!Confused
I dont like khali at all bt i felt bad 4 him today..!!! LOL
Dont worry now be sure ST would loose I would prefer anyone to win but Shweta.

Go to top