humna77
humna77

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
what a rocking episode simply loved it

MsNaz Newbie
MsNaz
MsNaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl, Jst watched the show and what a cracker I have to say the way Priya stood up for herself was great and she was so happy... Poor girl when Aditya told her he didn't know she looked shattered.. nway as far as Aditya is concerned what can I say the Anger in his eyes was Wow... Tomorrow SSP will know who he's daughter-in-law is and this can go 2 ways.

I Agree with the devyani angle, that she realises that is her husband and convinces her to stay quite but this will be out of charecter for Priya becuase she hasn't hidden from the truth so far so will see.

The other thing i was thinking is that SSP leaves becuase he knows that priya will withdraw from marriage when she finds out and Aditya will be broken, He will come back when they are married.....
One thing I can say is that this drama gets better each time Love it ... KEEP SMILLING PPL Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKaranGrover

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Guys.... I was just thinking... Why does SSP love Adithya so much more than Gaurav?  It is almost as if he is scared of Adi, at the same time, ready to do anything for adi... why is that so?  when he is so ruthless with everybody else.???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index