Maryada
Maryada

WoW.....

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Boy... what an epi it was... truly...

Priya's confrontation with the SSP was real dynamite... but even better was the preview of tomorrows epi...
Brahmanand's expression when he realises who priya is, was just priceless....

Looking forward eagerly to tomorrows epi...

God Bless
Abhita

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalmanurcharu_1023_mehak_-Chandramukhi-MrsKaranGroverKriYaansh...

riyz_dmg_mjht Groupbie
riyz_dmg_mjht
riyz_dmg_mjht

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i agree wid u dear ........... priya 's confrontation wid ssp was really mind-blowing ClapClapClap HATS OFF 2 U PRIYA ............. n aditya 2mrw will agn b as alwys mind blowing ............ waiting eagerly 4 2mrw's epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwal

riyz_dmg_mjht Groupbie
riyz_dmg_mjht
riyz_dmg_mjht

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i absolutely agree wid u ...... priya's confrontation wid ssp was jst too "BOLD" n mind blowingClapClapClapClap HATS OFF 2 PRIYA  ......... waiting 4 aditya's mind blowing reaction 2mrw
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
SSP's past will comes and bite him on your backside. I think Aditya's outburst tomorrow will just remind him of his wrong doing. i don't think he will be able to relate that his bahu is the same girl he tried to molest. I think that fact will be reveled on Friday and I just can't wait to see his reaction when his favourite son presents Priya to him his as would be bahu.

Just hope Aditya and Priya get married and he stands with her. I have a feeling says Devyani will have a very important role in getting the two married

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalMrsKaranGrover

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
glad priya stood up for herself although i wish she had slapped him there but maybe he'll get a thrashing from someone else. wow aditya's reaction was so intense imagine what he's gonna do when he finds out the guy he wants to murder is his own dad. poor guy he's gonna be in such emotional turmoil i'm really worried how all this will end up affecting him either he'll be angry or totally depressed. i hope the truth comes out soon and priya and devyani don't decide to keep quiet for aditya's sake.
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

glad . i hope the truth comes out soon and priya and devyani don't decide to keep quiet for aditya's sake.

Even I was thinking along the same lines. I have a feeling when Priya will meet SSP she is going to just withdraw herself. She will be in a dilemma whether to tell Aditya about his father's true character and end the alliance or tell Aditya and wait for him to deal with coming in terms with his dad's true nature and choose between her and his dad. The third option is Devyani realises her shock and discomfort after meeting the SSP and confronts her privately and then convinces her to keep quite for Aditya's sake as his dad's reality will ruin his life. The third option has a better scope for drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwal

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I am dieinggggggg to see tomorows episode! Adityas anger was seriously was bad..haha SSP is so gonna get killed soon by his own son!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index