India-Forums

29th dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Principal says to rachna that u can not change the decision...what are you going to do.  Rachna says u will soon know and ur school will know as well.  Then she says good day ma'am and turns to anu and tells her..lets go.  Principal has a worried look on her face.   Rachna is sitting outside the school with a board in her hands wriiten in hindi saying Bhuk Hadtal.  Which means she wont eat anything.   Anu mohit and Varun join rachna and other students are walking by...and then a car drives thru the gate and principal sees them and the driver stops the car and principal says why did u stop the car...go ahead.   Mohit says rachna everyone is looking but they keep on walking by...and rachna says for how long...just a little while more.

Sushma says i remember gandhi saying..first people will see u and ignore u and then they will fight with u but dont worry as in the end the win will be yours.   Thats why if ppl are ignoring u no need to worry keep going at it.   Rachna and gang are shouting Bhuk hadtal ...bhuk hadtal  take rachna back..take rachna back..and then slowly slowly...the students start gathering behind rachna in her morcha against school.   and the whole gang is smiling and rachna has a determined look on the face.   At night Rachna's dad and ragni comes and says atleast u guys drink juice but then rachna says if it is bhuk hadtal then we have to do this and her dad and ragni agree.   They continue slogans of bhuk hadtal and sid comes there and looks at mohit and mohit looks at him.   Mohit says sid...and everyone is looking at him.  Mohit says what is he doing here..i m sure he came to mess things up...and he tells varun come lets remove him from here.  and rachna says no stop.  If we fight with him here then school ppl will remove us from here saying they were fighting and sushmaji told us that our andolan was without fighting.   So sit quietly.   Rachna is lookking and sid and then looks away...the whole night they do slogans of bhuk hadtal and rachna ko vapass lo and jab tak school nahi tab tak khana nahi... it is morning and they are still going at it...and sid is standing behind a tree watching all this and smiling.   More and more ppl are coming and rachna seeds that sid is still standing there...Sid's friends come there and they are going to sit behind rachna and sid sees them and calls out Aarif...and he looks at sid and then ignores him and sits down.   Sid is sad.   Principal comes there and says silent ...silent please.   She says whoever is participating in this ...this is the last warning to stop all this or everyone is going to get grave punishment....understaood.  and then students continue the slogans and principal leaves.

The media comes there and the camera man is shooting all this and the newpaper spokesman says in gazziabad look at this sight.  Rachna has been kicked out of school and everyone is doing without fighting andolan.   Rachna says school has been injust to her and ppl are pourin in to support rachna...just then Aarif and one of his friends goes by near by water tank to wash their faces and Anu sees this and gets up.   One of his friends offer Aarif some water and Aarif says no give it to Sid as he is not here for bhuk hadtal but he is here to spy on us for thakkraal and sid is sad hearing this.   One of his frineds say..why are u saying this..i have been watching him and like everyone else..he also hasnt eaten since yesterday...anu is also there washing her face and both anu and Aarif are in disbelief.   Aarif goes away and anu and sid are looking at each other.   All the media ppl are there and they are broadcasting this on TV saying that in rachna's bhuk hadtal andolan all the students of the city are with her...Just then some goons come and harassing them..and then rachna remembers what sushmaji has told her...then when ur opponent gets tired and is about to lose then he will attack u and fight u.   This is the time to think with ur mind.   U r not going to fight with them cause they are fighting with u...as u will be doing excatly what the opponent wants u to do.   So harass ur opponent even more.   Think of a new idea....do something that amazes the opponent.  You dont have to break their bodies..u have to break they self worth.   

Rachna shout..stop it...stop.  No one will raise their hand here who is with me..and mohit and rachna's dad is amazed at this.   Whatever we do here we will do it peacefully.   No one will go astry here as thats what they want.   and the goons try to fight again..and they try to attack rachna again..and then police siren goes off and the goons run away.   The newspaper spokesman says now the police has arrived here..and the principal also arrives there and the police says see...we do not want any problems creating here..so all of u leave from here and we are warning u all they if all of u dont leave from here NOW..then we will do lathi charge and rachna is looking at the prinicipal and principal is looking at rachna with i m something attitude.   Then the police looks at rachna and says ok..so it is u who has started all this...now tell everyone to leave or else...and they all raise their sticks..and rachna and gang move a step towards the police and rachna says u can not move us from here as we are not inside the school and we are also not standing on private property... everyone has a right to stand here...and we are also not creating any traffic jam..and police says by collecting 50 ppl with u and doing a show on the road is a criminal activity according to law.   Rachna says what law???   The newspaper spokesman says we have also read law sir...I am a newspaper spokesman and what u r saying it correct when the goverment has annouced red alert in the city.  Police is stumped at this.  Police says we can take action as they are all under 18 and they are forming a group and not eating anything.   One of the parent says ..but these children havent sat here willingly..also their parents are also sitting here with them.   and they are sitting here per parents will.  and varun says we will not move from here and if u guys take us forcefully then we will continue our bhuk hadtal in jail as well...and mohit says and if anything happens to us in jail then the whole matter will come on the police.   Rachna's dad says we have all decided that we all will support the students.   and ragni says that by threatening us u can not change our minds.    Principal and some other women start talking amongst themselves and rachna and gang notice this.   Principal and the police go away from the crowd to talk and then the police leaves.  The principal comes and says please all of u clam down and stop the hadtal as we have all decided that we will take rachna back in school.  and everyone is so happy..and they are rejoicing.   Anu says see i told u and mohit says i also said it..and rachna says yes yes everyone said it and everyone did it together.

At thakkraal's house rachna's news is on the TV and thakkraal and Ahuja are watching this and bacchha is standing there.  Ahuja says this girl is leaping too much ...now she has reaches one step forward.   Thakkraal says kabir has said...by looking at gold and woman the person goes haywire.   and by tasting it the person dies.   Woman are said to be destroyers of man...look at my wife and daughter... what didnt i do for them...and this rachna...i promised to give her so much...she thinks that by collecting a small group in front of school winning that battle..she will bring kranti in the country.   Ahuja says dont forget that she has filed a case against u and i m afarid that she doesnt sttart digging ur past.   Thakkraal says before going into my past she herself will become a past.   baacchha is listening to all this.   What do u think??? that i will be scared of court order and i will let her go??  This court of urs if it could stop me then i wouldnt be what i m today.   Ahuja says u r not thinking of doing anything to her are u..and thakkraal smiles.   Ahuja says her threat to life application has been accepted by the court and right now every court is watching ur every move.   Thakkaraal says clam down.   Clam down ahuja.   Then he calls ahuja over and looks at him and he says whatever will happen will happen so quietly that even rachna's shadow wont know...and ahuja says I dont know much about ur ways of doing stuff but even the pandit was saying the other day that a shakti will come to destroy u ....maybe its rachna??   Thakkraal says lawyer...now u should leave law and go the pandit way...whats wrong with u...rules are made to be bent??  

Thakkraal says this rachna stayed at school teacher in the village..who was that??  Find out..and bacchha says i went the other day but since that day rachna is missing and so is the school teacher.   Thakkraal is drinking tea and ahuja is there and thakkraal is asking sid that i have heard that even u were there in the ordeal of rachna's school.  And sid says sir i was surely there but i was not with her.  I was spying on her to see what she is doing.  And then he says i have brought taveez for u ...there is a durga in the village and it is from there.   It is said to have a lot of barket in that durga..and if u permit me..can i go and put it around jhanvi's arm.   Thakkraal says ok..and ahuja says i dont think sid is proper.   and he is messed with u before and now u r with him again and thakkraal says i have a simple principal..who is coming..dont stop them..who is committing mitakes dont stop them...as they as soon as possible leave this world.   This boy sid ..has wronged me once but still i feel like we can still get some work done from him..   He drank the orange jucie but its peels also are useful.and ahuja says only you !!!!!!

Sid enters jhanvi's room and looks at her lying there...nurse comes out and Sid hides..and then he goes in again..he sees radha sleeping and then he sees the envelope near radha's bed.   and he goes near it to take it.   As soon as he tries to take it..radha grabs his hand.   

Pre-Cap ---  Sid walks in rachna's house badly wounded and everyone shocked to see him and he falls down unconsicious. 

Edited by kasrana - 29 December 2010 at 11:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1saggi80BeHappyAlwaysmoonlight

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index