Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written Update 29th December 2010

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
  SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
Today the episodes begins with Rudra playing games on his cell.RR comes to pacify him saying why are you angry with Gauri she only asked you to go to the office.Rudra says he will never go to the office again.Dadaji comes saying you will definitely go to the office again because today youridea which you suggested was so brilliant.JR comes and congratulates Rudra saying you must definitely join us to bring forwards the company,but all the credits goes to Gauri who sent you to the office.
Ratnesh is discussing with his mom saying how many dramas more are left to be seen in this house.RR says all what are happening is because of Gauri.Ratnesh says how come your formula of keeping DIL in the control is not working with Gauri is it only for ketki?RR says I must do something to control her as all her forces depends on Rudra.I will seperate them forever.
Everyone sitting on the dining table and Dadaji asks ketki where is Ratnesh.RR says he already had dinner and is relaxing.Gauri brought in some carrots pudding and serves to everyone but JR praises her a lot saying now he knows what he missed on the first day Gauri made the pudding.Gauri goes to serve Rudra who refuses and she tries to make him eat but he pushes the bowl itself and Gauri and everyone are shocked seeing all the puddings down.Rudra leaves the table though Gauri requested him to finish his dinner.Gauri cleans the floorand is leaving when RR stops her saying that Rudra is still in her control.

Rudra goes to take his bottle again and has a flashback of how Gauri was stopping him from drinking and leaves it saying his still feeling to be alone.RR brought some food for him saying how can I eat without you.Everyone can leave you but your mom will always stand by your side.RR asks Rudra to eat and finally she herself makes him eat.Gauri was bringing food for him and sees RR feefing Rudra and returns back.Ketki asks what happens and she says that RR is feeding him.RR comes to talk with Gauri and says Rudra will do i want.Gauri no matter what the most important for me is that Rudra already ate his food.RR says if you are so obedient then why are you not obeying to your FIL makes us proud grand parents.Unfortunately you don't have the power to attract your husband as you are so ugly.Gauri crying a lot says to Ketki fine i will also play the same game with RR.Ketki asks but how?Rudra needs to accept.

Rudra is on his bed feeling restless,and finally he gets up and takes his phone.Gauri comes in they have an eyes locking session.Ketki brings in food for Gauri who refuses saying it is too late and is not feeling to eat.Ketki returns back with the plate.Rudra goes to sleep and Gauri keeps standing in deep thought.

Gauri goes in the kitchen and opens the fridge,Rudra lights the kitchen saying I know you come to eat.Gauri do try to use your mind a lot I come to fetch water.Rudra drags her out and asks her to eat.Gauri says you need to accept what I say then I will eat.Rudra he will accept all except from going to the office,Gauri says who is telling to go to the office you only need to accept what RR and JR are asking for though fakely.Rudra what will happen when afterwhile they will ask us for our child Gauri says I will them I can't conceive.Rudra says how can you I will let you take such a blame?Gauri explain they have to do it for their family happiness,otherwise if he does not accept she will leave the house.Finally Rudra agrees with his wife and begins to feed her when RR sees them.She's shocked.

PRECAP:Gauri telling to RR finally Rudra agrees to go on honeymoon,RR says what such a wife like you can do who's never accepted by her husband.Gauri says this is the difference that he does not love me but I love him.RR once again is looking at Gauri with wide opened eyes. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by alujna-21 - 29 December 2010 at 11:53am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

tutuMC4821shyamu2002rshah1950suecritakayshumi1111allysiavita_narineAnilaKahcirnahirsjennyrsBabygirlsasaharyayash1984sarahjcryasomonicaysandy_rbaas-tvsaggi80Jashpaqueenyreena71adhewarsweetabbyNemoStarroshniramphulashnaMaharajvemamystifyrekamuralident4uHindoestanikelszahirbutunadivya221ekumeedHeenapfloraJoshana458ekomasJia1ziddiladkisp87wallaasupastargaayikargattudivra4KavitaKumariBrokengirlAmber10--sree--naseebramangauranitaiteri_susansubiamanGauri22naj7ChaudhrytmsrmirjiA HUGE FANMiss_Dieyvensihubismazaman2000nainaabbbcccEvashdlipBee3nazzmonaghoshriniiiiveil_of_rosesNatasha08OrientalDancer...Binny...-Sarah-RoarkSallu_KingOmaRamdassknumnumDancingdoll49erFanmeghaparti.Jiya.nyxxSilverBell-Fatima-RajiniliciousVasusenaRadheya

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THANKS SO MUCH!

monaghoshALUJNA21

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Ok thanks for it.

monaghoshALUJNA21

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THANKS

monaghoshALUJNA21

Amber10 Senior Member
Amber10
Amber10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

monaghoshALUJNA21

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thx :)

monaghoshALUJNA21

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Anju for your lovely update. loved reading it dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

Go to top