Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [29/12 - Epi. 44] (Page 4)

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
yesday's episode was d worst Unhappy Arjun serving d water to chiku n arohi huging chiku made me almost cry Broken Heart bt karan bhai n kritika di rocked as usual!! muah to both of dm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i lud yests epi.. Evrythng was nyc..
bt din liked wen arohi hugd chiku in front of arjun..sob sob.. Cry
n luvd wen daddu was supporting arjun..dat part was nyc...
N ommgggggg arjunnn luked soo hawwttt in dat body guard dress...
Heart
haha poor chiku arjun ko 1st tym dekhte toh he got scared ... Aisa lag raha tha jaise arjun chiku ka body guard nai par chiku arjun ka servant zarur hai..
Bt m happy dat chiku ke bahane hi sai arjun n arohi will b able to meet each othr...bt din liked d part where chiku was ordering arjun...
Overall nyc episode....

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 30 December 2010 at 5:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
you can discuss here till the episode starts for today Big smile

Today's link:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576689#37585492

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i hate 

cheeku

i thik someone want to kill 

cheekuAngry  n arjun save him because cheeku is arohi ka boyfriends Disapproveden arohi relize how much arjun loves himEmbarrassed

what you think guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!!
Wow feel good to come back here and read and drool on.Smile.

Looking at Arjun on his journey to win Arohi and looking at Arohis pain from within, its heartbreaking!!! but Karan and Kritika awesome expressions and body language luved every bit..Clap
Fell like bashing up Cheeku!!!Ouch wait I am coming Cheeku..lol I am Arjun's body guard now..ROFL

Some moments I luved :
1) KSA and Arjun's convo..I am luving Daadu now..this man has his principles but also is humane..this chance he gave for Arjun was truly commendable!!!waiting to watch the bit where KSA might feel proud of Arjun..I m dreaming again..Day Dreaming

2) Arjun's entry into Cheeku's house, gosh!! Cheeku's expressions were one to see, cant explain and what dhaansu entry by our very own Karan Kundra as Arjun the body guard..luved the way his expressions changed when he finds out its cheeku and then turns around to face him..Boss kya acting tha..luved it!!ClapHug

3) Kritika was mindblowing when she portrayed her pain, she is fullttooo falling and will have to accept..these signs slowly unfolding before she realises..lovely Kritika!!Clap

4) The last one made me cry...Arohi looking at Arjun and hugging Cheeku and Arjun looking at her saying you are doing all this to give me pain and it is painful but I know you love me and I am not gonna let you down and you will eventually accept me!!I am again in dreamland!!!Clap

Sahi mey Bodyguard Arjun please go and make a cheekooshake of this Cheekoo then I will sing and dance..Smile
Its nice to be back with you guys here...!!

Go to top