Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [29/12 - Epi. 44] (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Anjali: Thanks!Embarrassed You better update! You and Pooja make me smile even if its been a sad episodeEvil Smile  I hope Rajveer Chachu invests his energy in pataoing Gauri too but I want her to be exposed and kicked out of the houseErmm

And ya, it'll be great if Arohi switches on her tubelight and realise the the person she's intentionally hurting right now is the one who took a bullet for her, saved her life and didn't worry about his own safety! He's the one who taught her how to overcome her fear!
yhh..looks like arohi has 4gotten that not once but 2 times arjun has saved her life..and the second time..he took the bullet jus 4 herEmbarrassed...i also hope KSA finds that out too...and the fact cheeku ran away....
haha tubelight...LOLLOL
and me2 want Gauri's sachai to b out infront of everyone...can't wait 2 c the angry arjun den...BlushingBlushingBlushing
and thanx chill out...hehe i didn't know that even my takes make u smile too...Embarrassed...but i love yours and Pooja's takes alot...Embarrassed...i really miss reading Shibz's aanchi's sanju's n olly's takes too..Disapprove

Pooja's takes are awesomelicious but I love yours too. I specially like how you guys use 10000 emoticons to express yourselves. It lightens up the whole thingLOL
I'm missing many people! I guess all of them have gone out for New YearsOuch

Edited by Chill_Out - 29 December 2010 at 2:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

once more thing before i go

looks like arohi has forgotton that arjun was the person who she met at the masqerade ball....and he is her jeevan saathi for every birth...Embarrassed....and their love..no one wud have seen and heard of it ever before...Heart...looks like arohi has forgotten Pundit jee's words...looks like we need 2 call him again...ROFLWink

Not only Arohi, I also forgot about that track!! How could I betray Arjun like this??Ouch Shocked Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
updated mine on the main post Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

hahha Anjali i updated mine from yesterday Tongue and now here and then i really gotta hurry up and get ready
i saw...loved it again...EmbarrassedClapStar
and it's Epi 44...nt 43...Tongue

hahha when i was putting the title i knew its 44 and then i guess i ended up putting 43? ROFL I was in a hurry Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
 Oh i saw the last part ....that chikooo ..usaka toh milkshake banake ...flush karana chahiye .
 loved Arjun's all the expressions ...awee..he just turned when Chikoo asked arhohi to hug him .priceless expressions on Arjun's face ....vey well done Karan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshraviAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Pooja, Awesome take as usual! You left me giggling. Even I'd rather have Arohi kiss a rat that hug that Chiku 'shake' as you correctly pointed outErmmWhy is his name Chiku anyway? And ya, as I said, a total bheegi billiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
how r u guys
cu soon
pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Have exams frm monday..have to study.. no time..so my short nd quick take on yesterday's epi...

1) I hate chiku AngryAngry ..he 's making arjun as his bodygaurd ShockedAngry bt happy ki atleast arjun is nw with arohi WinkWinkWink so thanks to chiku in 1 way Wink to make arjuhi meet each other again Wink

2) Rofl..chiku is a joker Silly he says arohi is the luckiest person in this world to get chiku !! hahah ROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLROFLthis is indeed a big news! LOLROFL..

3)Couldnt see arohi hugging chiku nd arjun almost crying at the end CryCry...hope arjuhi come together soon..Unhappy 

4)2 days over..nw only 5 days left Big smile cant wait to see hw arjun will win arohi's heart Heart Day Dreaming..bcz after seeing the new promo..it seems like arjun is going to do sumthng very big nd interesting thng fr arohi's luvClapBig smileDancing ..

5)Also..Cant wait fr tomorrow too Day Dreaming .awee..karanika's dance on 4 songs!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Luv u karanika, arjuhi nd kmh..muah !Hug

Pinky

Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshraviAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top