Mohabbat Lounge [29/12 - Epi. 44] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
 Oh i saw the last part ....that chikooo ..usaka toh milkshake banake ...flush karana chahiye .
 loved Arjun's all the expressions ...awee..he just turned when Chikoo asked arhohi to hug him .priceless expressions on Arjun's face ....vey well done Karan
Pooja, Awesome take as usual! You left me giggling. Even I'd rather have Arohi kiss a rat that hug that Chiku 'shake' as you correctly pointed outπŸ€”Why is his name Chiku anyway? And ya, as I said, a total bheegi billi🀣
Have exams frm monday..have to study.. no time..so my short nd quick take on yesterday's epi...

1) I hate chiku πŸ˜‘😑 ..he 's making arjun as his bodygaurd 😲😑 bt happy ki atleast arjun is nw with arohi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so thanks to chiku in 1 way πŸ˜‰ to make arjuhi meet each other again πŸ˜‰

2) Rofl..chiku is a joker πŸ€ͺ he says arohi is the luckiest person in this world to get chiku !! hahah πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£this is indeed a big news! πŸ˜†πŸ€£..

3)Couldnt see arohi hugging chiku nd arjun almost crying at the end 😭😭...hope arjuhi come together soon..πŸ˜” 

4)2 days over..nw only 5 days left πŸ˜ƒ cant wait to see hw arjun will win arohi's heart β€οΈ 😍..bcz after seeing the new promo..it seems like arjun is going to do sumthng very big nd interesting thng fr arohi's luvπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ ..

5)Also..Cant wait fr tomorrow too πŸ˜ .awee..karanika's dance on 4 songs!! 😳😳

Luv u karanika, arjuhi nd kmh..muah !πŸ€—

Pinky

πŸ€—

yesday's episode was d worst πŸ˜” Arjun serving d water to chiku n arohi huging chiku made me almost cry πŸ’” bt karan bhai n kritika di rocked as usual!! muah to both of dm
i lud yests epi.. Evrythng was nyc..
bt din liked wen arohi hugd chiku in front of arjun..sob sob.. 😭
n luvd wen daddu was supporting arjun..dat part was nyc...
N ommgggggg arjunnn luked soo hawwttt in dat body guard dress...
❀️
haha poor chiku arjun ko 1st tym dekhte toh he got scared ... Aisa lag raha tha jaise arjun chiku ka body guard nai par chiku arjun ka servant zarur hai..
Bt m happy dat chiku ke bahane hi sai arjun n arohi will b able to meet each othr...bt din liked d part where chiku was ordering arjun...
Overall nyc episode....Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
you can discuss here till the episode starts for today πŸ˜ƒ

Today's link:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576689#37585492

i hate 

cheeku

i thik someone want to kill 

cheeku😑  n arjun save him because cheeku is arohi ka boyfriends πŸ˜’den arohi relize how much arjun loves him😳

what you think guys
Hi everyone!!
Wow feel good to come back here and read and drool on.😊.

Looking at Arjun on his journey to win Arohi and looking at Arohis pain from within, its heartbreaking!!! but Karan and Kritika awesome expressions and body language luved every bit..πŸ‘
Fell like bashing up Cheeku!!! wait I am coming Cheeku..lol I am Arjun's body guard now..🀣

Some moments I luved :
1) KSA and Arjun's convo..I am luving Daadu now..this man has his principles but also is humane..this chance he gave for Arjun was truly commendable!!!waiting to watch the bit where KSA might feel proud of Arjun..I m dreaming again..😍

2) Arjun's entry into Cheeku's house, gosh!! Cheeku's expressions were one to see, cant explain and what dhaansu entry by our very own Karan Kundra as Arjun the body guard..luved the way his expressions changed when he finds out its cheeku and then turns around to face him..Boss kya acting tha..luved it!!πŸ‘πŸ€—

3) Kritika was mindblowing when she portrayed her pain, she is fullttooo falling and will have to accept..these signs slowly unfolding before she realises..lovely Kritika!!πŸ‘

4) The last one made me cry...Arohi looking at Arjun and hugging Cheeku and Arjun looking at her saying you are doing all this to give me pain and it is painful but I know you love me and I am not gonna let you down and you will eventually accept me!!I am again in dreamland!!!πŸ‘

Sahi mey Bodyguard Arjun please go and make a cheekooshake of this Cheekoo then I will sing and dance..😊
Its nice to be back with you guys here...!!