Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [29/12 - Epi. 44] (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Wrong Forum!Ouch
why @ chiilout?

@chillout ...Cry  did Arjun felt sad ..awwww

Its the wrong forum because that reply was for a thread in the PKYEK ForumTongue 

Yup. It did kind of sting ArjunOuch But I'm sure its made him all the more determined to win Arohi backBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Chill out...i will after this if i remember...WinkLOL...btw nice take...Embarrassed..n i love it wen u rite the dialouges which stood out each time...StarTongue

I loved today's epi...but seeing arjun like this made me cry...DisapproveCry
i agree wid shilpa di and chill out...arjun did look die hard hot in that body guard suit...Day DreamingBlushing...u know...watever outfit Karan wears...we can't help but day dream and admire him all day n nite...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...and den wen he wears dem as arjun....i go 2 arjun dreamland...and Karan dreamland too...Day DreamingDay Dreaming....BlushingBlushing

I'm happy that KSA let arjun go for the interview...and is giving arjun a chance to change into a gud guy...EmbarrassedClapClap....and im proud of arjun for convinving KS to let him do the job...bt at the same time KSA didn't want arjun ear his house becuase of the past family dushmani and watever happened wid arohi....i wish KSA cud find out hw arjun saved arohi's life...Day Dreaming...dis Rajveer...Angry ..dude u need 2 control ur anger...to much anger isn't gud 4 ur health...Evil SmileROFL...and plus u have to start ur own mission....patao Gauri ko..LOLROFL...so that she 4gets her obsession 4 arjun n let arjuhi live their wonderful...romantic life together...Day DreamingHeart....really dis Gauri..AngryAngry...she never loved arjun n now she wants 2 see him like dis..DeadAngry..btw her expressions clearly showed that she was angry that arjun is here because maybe she knows inside that arjun n arohi will b meetin each other alot of times nw...TongueWink...and yes Lovedeep bua...Evil Smile..ur plan was taken seriously..LOLLOLWinkWink....and credit goes 2 u too..if u hadn't scared chiku 2 death and made him run to his mummyyyy..ROFL...den dis wud have never happened...Embarrassed

This cheeku is so hilarious...saw arjun's hot face and shouted mummieeeeeeeeee and ran 2 her like a horse...ROFL...chalo kum se kum hume ek funny scene to aaya...LOLWink...n his mum is just like him...jaisa maa...waisa hi beta...ROFL...family of fools...ROFL...dunnow what cheeku's parents were thinkin while giving birth 2 him..ErmmLOL....im sure they probably paid to deliver him...ROFLROFLROFL..but i den started 2 hate chiku wen he treated arjun like a servant...and even called him a piece of furniture...i felt like shootin him dere n den...AngryAngryAngry...giving arjun pain like anythin..Unhappy...even arjun didn't insult u that much that ur giving him pain straight in his heart where it hurts the most...Broken HeartCryDisapproveOuchUnhappy first i didn;t like dis idea of arjun being a body guard....but nw this is the best way 4 arjuhi 2 cum even closer 2 each other and 4 arohi 2 melt and 4 arjun 2 orove his love and 2 prove himself to the whole world...and win bac the worlds trust again...Tongue

Arohi's expressions were apt..ClapClapClap...she cudn't see arjun being treated like dis...how i wish she sed Yes to chiku while he was askin arohi whether seein him like this makes u sad...EmbarrassedOuch...arjunn..how can u smile after being treated so badly and seeing arohi and cheeku talk infront of u....kaise arjun..??...CryCryCry...but this is what makes me love u even more..Heart because ur unique..StarEmbarrassed... and ur million doller ...charmer smile that u gave den...BlushingBlushingBlushing...hayeee...Day Dreaming..i jus ran to ur dreamland...Day Dreaming...but ur smile had pain arjun..Disapprove...pain of seein arohi and cheeku together...pain of seeing arohi nt accepting ur love and pain of seein arohi actin all hard infront of u...Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart....n arohi...why why why.......Angry...why did u hug Cheeku and give that smile which gave arjun immense pain..CryCry....ur smile made me angry and sad....i cud feel arjun's pain..Broken Heart..kyon arohi...ab mat satao arjun ko..Cry...he needs u....he loves u...n no one can ever love u or anyone else this much den arjun has loved u..Heart...no one...arohi..ur guna regret dis...and ur guna cry the most....and arjun will khushi khushi take u in his arms...Day Dreaming....but i can't wait 4 the reunion scene...i hope CV's make dis the most best...the most passionate...the most sweetest...the most romantic...the most cutest and the most intense reunion scene and confession scene of all time...and KK2's sizzlin chemistry will make it 1000000x as much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and of course...the most unqiye style...Heart

me dun...hope u guys like it...HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravianitaksureshrasika_DSObodroKargosh.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Anjali: Thanks!Embarrassed You better update! You and Pooja make me smile even if its been a sad episodeEvil Smile  I hope Rajveer Chachu invests his energy in pataoing Gauri too but I want her to be exposed and kicked out of the houseErmm

And ya, it'll be great if Arohi switches on her tubelight and realise the the person she's intentionally hurting right now is the one who took a bullet for her, saved her life and didn't worry about his own safety! He's the one who taught her how to overcome her fear!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshrasika_DSAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Anjali: Thanks!Embarrassed You better update! You and Pooja make me smile even if its been a sad episodeEvil Smile  I hope Rajveer Chachu invests his energy in pataoing Gauri too but I want her to be exposed and kicked out of the houseErmm

And ya, it'll be great if Arohi switches on her tubelight and realise the the person she's intentionally hurting right now is the one who took a bullet for her, saved her life and didn't worry about his own safety! He's the one who taught her how to overcome her fear!
yhh..looks like arohi has 4gotten that not once but 2 times arjun has saved her life..and the second time..he took the bullet jus 4 herEmbarrassed...i also hope KSA finds that out too...and the fact cheeku ran away....
haha tubelight...LOLLOL
and me2 want Gauri's sachai to b out infront of everyone...can't wait 2 c the angry arjun den...BlushingBlushingBlushing
and thanx chill out...hehe i didn't know that even my takes make u smile too...Embarrassed...but i love yours and Pooja's takes alot...Embarrassed...i really miss reading Shibz's aanchi's sanju's n olly's takes too..Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Pooja..u can atleast edit today's take na?...jus copy and paste the written update and den add ur comments and thoughts...WinkLOL...hehe we both need 2 edit yesterday's takes too...EmbarrassedLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
hahha Anjali i updated mine from yesterday Tongue and now here and then i really gotta hurry up and get ready

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

hahha Anjali i updated mine from yesterday Tongue and now here and then i really gotta hurry up and get ready
i saw...loved it again...EmbarrassedClapStar
and it's Epi 44...nt 43...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
once more thing before i go

looks like arohi has forgotton that arjun was the person who she met at the masqerade ball....and he is her jeevan saathi for every birth...Embarrassed....and their love..no one wud have seen and heard of it ever before...Heart...looks like arohi has forgotten Pundit jee's words...looks like we need 2 call him again...ROFLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianrasika_DS.Jane..

Go to top