Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [29/12 - Epi. 44]

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Hey sorry guys for opening so late, i didn't hear my alarm LOL

will update later...

Edited:
aww I am so glad that KSA is at least giving Arjun a chance to improve, even though he doesn't trust him he is giving him a chance to change. Clap
I really like Arjun and KSA scenes now, both are just wonderful to watch together Big smile

ROFLROFL Arjun is too good!!! he went and tied up 3 security guards who are "experts in martial arts" ROFLROFL and are the best bodyguards in the country ROFLROFLROFL such a lame agency the only good bodyguard they have is Arjun Blushing and that too a hot bodyguard Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Cheeku's face when he saw Arjun ROFL I bet he peed his pants ROFL he did pee his pants, im 100% sure ROFLROFLROFL and Arjun's attitude the whole time ClapClapClap this guy is a genious!!! I will not be responsible for your life if you go out alone ROFL and Cheeku was like I didn't even think about this, of course u didn't stupid ROFLROFL poor Arjun has to be with Cheeku for 24hours Wacko Arjun needs alot of hugs Hug being with someone as stupid as Cheeku for so 178 hours? HOLY SHIT!! Hug good luck Arjun Thumbs Up I know you can do anything for your Arohi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed that's why you are the best Thumbs Up

OMG the best of today's episode was when Arjun said Rs. 10,000 to save your life? Confused people take Rs. 10,000,000 for killing ROFLROFL and he's like do you want me to save your life or ? ROFL Cheeku's face ROFLROFL poor guy probably peed more there ROFL
and then screamt MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYROFLROFL and then the shake hand just from that he was in pain and he was telling everybody yesterday that he would have done this and that to Arjun if Rajveer didn't come in between ROFL ya right Cheeku ROFL you can't even shake hands with him and here you are saying you would have beaten him when you just get scared hearing his name ROFLROFL

Everybody's face when Arjun steps into Arohi's house ROFLROFLROFL especially that Gauri CensoredCensored her face was worth looking at though I was just laughing at her face ROFLROFLROFL i tell you again please go learn something from the queen of Vamps, Komolika ROFLROFL
at least 5% of your facial expression can be better ROFLROFL

and I hate that bg tune they used when Arjun was telling his story to KSA i was like *bangs head on laptop* ROFLROFL yes laptop cuz that was what was in front of me and is a little less painful than wall ROFLROFL Embarrassed

Arohi's face was to die for her!!! uff she was feeling so bad i was feeling like dancing DancingDancing oh and partying PartyParty she was feeling so bad and i was feeling so good Dancing finally she is in pain looking at Arjun like that Dancing I wanted it from so long, thank you Cheeku Hug ok one hug is enough for you ROFL

What the hell does he think of himself? calling Arjun a furniture Angry and then asking him to bring him water AngryAngry he's not a buttler, he's a bodyguard!!! AngryAngry staying with Cheeku for so many days is already killing him and here he is treating like him shit Angry I think I take the hug back that i gave him before Tongue he doesn't deserve it!! Dead

Arohi????????? HOW COULD U HUG CHEEKU!!! Dead i'd rather have you go hug a pigPig than that cheeku shake ROFLROFLROFL and she was feeling so bad for Arjun but she couldn't show it but our Arjun is so smart Cool he understood it all Hug

PS: donate as many hugs as possible to Arjun he needs it Hug

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 29 December 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serial_lover85garvitaarorasangeeta6shiviloveskmhanitaksuresharshraviarjuhi4evrPraniiAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Wrong Forum!Ouch

Edited by Chill_Out - 29 December 2010 at 11:36am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
So the A's spot Arjun looking for a job.  But as usual on the basis of preconceived notions, they misunderstand what they're upto. I just HATED their sarcasm! And that expression on Arjun's face! Amazing! His eyes didn't drop because he wasn't ashamed of what he did anymore! He was no longer a part of a profession which was not respectedClap Kartar Sir didn't exactly side with Arjun, but he did give him the benefit of doubt and I respect him for that. He does want Arjun to pay for whatever he's done and he's going to try everything under the sun to send Arjun behind bars but still, at least he's not getting personal.  

P.S. Arjun looks HOT even in a bodyguard's uniformDay Dreaming

And OMG, kahaani mein twist!! Chiku wanted a bodyguard to protect himself from Arjun but Arjun is his bodyguard!! And the bheegi billi was back in action!ROFL ROFL It was, like, he'd rather see a ghost! I don't balme Chiku for being confused and not believing Arjun but he's going to  undertake all tactics to insult and humiliate Arjun!Ouch He's going to rub the fact that he's marrying Arohi in Arjun's face! But Arjun usse do kadam aage hai. Even though, he's Chiku's employee in a sense par uska mast katta karta haiROFL However, Chiku does know how to hit the nail in the head. That phone conversation with Arohi was so uncalled for! He deliberately wanted to hurt my Arjun!Angry

Anyway, so Chiku's surprised proved to be more of a shock for everyone.  "Mera bodyguard har baat mein uske barabar hai" Whatever, dude! But seriously, everyone had priceless expressions!!LOL So Arjun is going to protect Chiku from Arjun Singhania! Everyone is clearly not at all happy with the decision. 

As far as the debate between Kartar Sir and Arjun is concerned, I think both are right in their own ways. But Arjun took the cake as usual. Kartar Sir is justified at wanting to keep Arjun away from his family under all circumstances. It's after all been a war for a long time. Cease fire is not going to be very easy. But I totally love the way Arjun convinced Kartar Sir to let him continue with the job. Btw, does Chiku know the difference between a body guard and a servant?Ermm

But I think the hightlight of the entire scene was Arohi's expressions! Chiku is so right, she can't see someone like Arjun, who's always lived life on his own terms, being treated like a servant who has to blindly follow his master's orders!
But Arohi broke my Arjun's heart! Those sadistic eyes, that victorious smile in the last scene, they so weren't her! Why did she do that??? Chiku's fine, I expect it from him, but Arohi?? She wasn't like this! Since when did she become so petty? Since when did she have to use such means to get back at Arjun? Arjun was totally fine for a good long period of time till Chiku was saying rubbish about him, but just one word of Arohi in Chiku's support was enough to hurt Arjun! How can she still doubt his love for her?Ouch

Memorable quotes:

Arjun: Iss joker ke saath saara waqt? Lekin shayad ishi bahane main Arohi ko dekh paunga!

Chiku: Arohi iske yahan hone se tumhe farak padta hai ya isko mera chhota chhota kaam karte dekh tumhe takleef hoti hai?

Arjun: Main criminal hoon nahi, main criminal tha. Main bhi ek imaandaar aadmi ki tarah sar utha kar jeena chahta hoon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14shiviloveskmh-anzaeram-rasika_DSObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I liked todays episode, except Chiku ordering Karan around Unhappy Who does he think he is???

Anyways, i am glad Arjun is hired by Chiku - atleast that way he can Protect Arohi , otherwise Chiku ke rehte huwe, Arohi's life is always in danger.....from Chiku anyway!!! Hes a joke!

Liked the way Arjun showed his determination of not living the life of a criminal any more ClapClap
And Arjun looked HAAUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Embarrassed

A question to Arohi - Why did you hug Chiku?? Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianpinkyfrkaranikarasika_DSObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Pooja and Anjali, would you guys care to update for yesterday's episode?ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
  Karan looked sooo uffff haauuuuttt even in Bodyguard uniform Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.......i kept fainting and falling FLATEmbarrassed .
 bich bichme ..i tried to concentrate on the story ...Wink
   i loved the BG music when chkoo sees Arjun as his Bodyguard .and loved the tiny winy smile Arjun gave ..again flatWink Embarrassed..
    god its so difficult to concentrate on story Day Dreaming Embarrassed...and to remember it to write about it is again more difficult ..well ...what ever i remember .Wink.
ARJUN ...was awesome ...KARAN ROCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
 and now ..Arjun will be all the time THERE ...with Arohi WinkDay Dreaming..
       LOVE IT !!!!
  Arjun make Arohi suffocate (in a good wayWink) and MAKE HER ACCEPET IT !!!Day Dreaming
shilpa
P.S i did not get to see the last part ..so don't know what happened ..at the end.

Edited by Allwaysindian - 29 December 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshpinkyfrkaranikaObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa: Arohi and Chiku hugged in front of Arjun! Cry Ouch Thumbs Down Broken Heart

Btw, nice take :)

Edited by Chill_Out - 29 December 2010 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianObodroKargoshAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Wrong Forum!Ouch
why @ chiilout?

@chillout ...Cry  did Arjun felt sad ..awwww