Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow nice...thanks for the info...give us some more inside info on finale na ðŸ˜‰ Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Wow nice...thanks for the info...give us some more inside info on finale na ðŸ˜‰

Going to watch the finale live on 8th Jan...so will do so that time 😉
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Going to watch the finale live on 8th Jan...so will do so that time 😉

I heard...u have become the most popular member now ðŸ˜† have any idea what all celebs are coming? and is Bunty coming?😛
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I heard...u have become the most popular member now ðŸ˜† have any idea what all celebs are coming? and is Bunty coming?😛

no idea which celebs are coming ...but BUNTY def not coming...he tried to break the BB cameras even outside the house after he got evicted and was attacking the employees too 😆
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey clownji ,thats some amazing khufiya info u get for us.Many thanks, u make the show spicier and livelier. I have a question for you , from your obsevation ,whom do u think deserves to win. Could you share your views on this if possible.I am asking this because ,you know the real people amidst their changing masks.😊 Or let me rephrase the question, who is your favrit contestant?
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeh kisi aur cheez ki noise hai ;) Veena bahar chila rahi hogi k muje andar jana hai andar jana hai Ashmit ko meri zaroorat hai.... bohat hi upset hoga.... use massage karna hai, us k clothes wash karne hein.. to aisa feel hota hai k kuch horaha hai.. awaaz kam ane ki wajah se laghta hai k kaam horaha hai Grand Finale k liye :D hahahaha
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was just kidding. clown bhai saab. I have a question. what are the chances of Samir to be get evicted this week? please kuch to bata do. I believe you have some friend(s) in BB production house..
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Hey clownji ,thats some amazing khufiya info u get for us.Many thanks, u make the show spicier and livelier. I have a question for you , from your obsevation ,whom do u think deserves to win. Could you share your views on this if possible.I am asking this because ,you know the real people amidst their changing masks.😊 Or let me rephrase the question, who is your favrit contestant?

my favorite contestant : SHWETA AND SAMEER  😉 😆

i don't know anyone's real face because i have also seen them on the screen of tv and shooting only but not in real 😭 i only saw veena oomph malik in real ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

but anyways...dolly and khali get on the nerves, whether real or unreal face 😆

and ashmit would be ok if he didn't act like a jerk to some of the ladies in the house 😆

so yes, SHWETA AND SAMEER are better than these 3 even if they are not their 100% self 😉 😛
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

I was just kidding. clown bhai saab. I have a question. what are the chances of Samir to be get evicted this week? please kuch to bata do. I believe you have some friend(s) in BB production house..

i want shweta and sameer to stay 😉 i think dolly is going 😆