Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

And that's Dutta-Baaji!!! (Page 3)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

hi shilpi.. awesome post.. u have summed it up here.. i felt the song by baaji was the tip of the iceberg.. i agree it was not full on duji for me.. but that brought out baaji's pain and heart ache even though he has been trying hard to act normal.. the way he says he will sing for bhao really brought a lump to my throat.. and the today as u said, from the moment, he held onto Dutta's wrist, it was just a rollercoaster of emotions.. u could see clearly dutta responding back with his eyes only, several times turning away his face so that baaji does not read his feeling.. but the two friends dont even need to see each otehr's face na.. their hearts talk and that is what happened today.. dutta so wanted to shut up baaji when he says tht how can duji ever stay apart and he never thought such a day would come in their lives! if Suds had not entered, i dont know how long dutta could have held out.. esp after the guts baaji showed to admit to Dutta that he had tampered with the kaul and nakku always wanted to tell him.. such a friend is one in a million.. who puts u before anything else, knowing him saying the truth about the kaul might get dutta angry and turn him against him even more, but still he says the truth.. truly special!

i hope n pray they reconcile tomorrow.. and yes, i dont think even for a min dutta is putting baaji or their friendship to test.. it is just a slap on suds face to show him his place and never ever question baaji#s love and loyalty to dutta
Bang on Vandu!Clap Superb post.Totally agree with u.
Mereko Baaji ko na Sorry aur Thank u bolne ka haiEmbarrassed You see I always thought he was the BH.That after so many years with D he personally did not find the riches & success that D did. That is why I never let myself be emotionally attached to him since beginning & in the process lost out on enjoying so many of his innocent & funny antics. But now I know that he is a one man army of D who is beyond greed & self interests.
Sorry Bajirao "kaan pakding" & Thank You for being there for D.CryEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAni

SuhaniSonia IF-Sizzlerz
SuhaniSonia
SuhaniSonia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
I didn't even watch the episode yet and I already have tears in my eyes for Baaji and Dutta. I am so glad we are getting episodes with them interacting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Shilpi, you said it....

I loved the duji scene...Dutta - MR kya baath hai!!  the calm exterior but the tormented eyes, he had to hear all those things from his friend, as if does not know....when Sudarshan came into the scene, foolish that he is...the look Dutta had....what are you doing here??  He knew the winner but he wanted to show the loser who is the actual winner....so very like Bhau and today Baaji was just out of the world.....superb scene....jate jate another word to the director, don't use any camera tricks, not needed, you have awesome actors at your disposal let us enjoy their expression unhindered....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAni

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thank you for responding friends..

i hope we never see a day when dutta doubts baaji's friendship and vice versa...is jai-veeru ki jodi ko kissi ki nazar na lage.

but i want to see some spice too after the reunion like how will dutta react when he finds that baaji and madhu love each other..as we know CVs want to pair them up...

I know no matter how best your friend is..for your sister he always falls short...but even if dutta disapproves i want it to be a fun thing rather than serious tragedy kind of track...it should show moments like dutta chasing away baaji from madhu and all that..an overprotective bhai and a friend all in one..maaza ayega..

but first thing first..duji reunion plz CVs.
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
U r absolutely ryt shilpita. After yesterdays episode, i was indeed very angry on dutta. But ur this post convinces me entirely that this test is not for baji, rather this is dutta's way of telling suds the difference between him nd baji. Thnx for writing this post as it open my eyes. DuJi rocks.
Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@Shilpi soooo sorry 4 d late comment Ruya is kaan pakring
I think ur right and wrong Shilpi I don't think a mere song can do any justice 2 Dujis friendship it goes way more deep than that but on d other hand in this instance the song sung by Baaji was spot on.
shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged

their friendship doesn't need any words .....

Go to top