India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

And that's Dutta-Baaji!!! (Page 2)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
You said it all, Shilpi. Just finished watching the episode. I was blown away, by D 's song and then the Duji scene! Take a bow, CVs!

I agree with you, it was not so much a test for Baji, rather a slap on Sudarshan's face. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights when Dutta placed the gun in front of them. And i somehow get the feeling the gun was empty. Dutta needs no proof,it was just to show the jackass his place.

Edited by lizdarcy - 29 December 2010 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fanWanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Dear Shilpi,

The least we indulge in discourses on frienship, the better. Kehte hain na ki hamari khud ki nazar lag jati hain. PN, mein to dushmanon ki kami nahin thi....At least Sudz has, inadvertently.alerted Dutta to the degree of animosity against his only real friend and we may see the new Dutta start with forgiving our dear Baaji first. As for Dutta and his gadha...ishness, may I take the liberty of quoting Socrates on his take on friendship:

"All men," said Socrates, "have their different objects of ambition–horses, dogs, money, honor, as the case may be; but for his own part he would rather have a good friend than all these put together." And again, men know "the number of their other possessions, although they might be very numerous, but of their friends, though but few, they were not only ignorant of the number, but even when they attempted to reckon it to such as asked them, they set aside again some that they had previously counted among their friends; so little did they allow their friends to occupy their thoughts. Yet in comparison with what possession, of all others, would not a good friend appear far more valuable?"

Kaash ye baat Dutta ko samajh aa jaye.Smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniltl_fanWanderbug-Carrie-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dear Shilpi,

The least we indulge in discourses on frienship, the better. Kehte hain na ki hamari khud ki nazar lag jati hain. PN, mein to dushmanon ki kami nahin thi....At least Sudz has, inadvertently.alerted Dutta to the degree of animosity against his only real friend and we may see the new Dutta start with forgiving our dear Baaji first. As for Dutta and his gadha...ishness, may I take the liberty of quoting Socrates on his take on friendship:

"All men," said Socrates, "have their different objects of ambition'horses, dogs, money, honor, as the case may be; but for his own part he would rather have a good friend than all these put together." And again, men know "the number of their other possessions, although they might be very numerous, but of their friends, though but few, they were not only ignorant of the number, but even when they attempted to reckon it to such as asked them, they set aside again some that they had previously counted among their friends; so little did they allow their friends to occupy their thoughts. Yet in comparison with what possession, of all others, would not a good friend appear far more valuable?"

Kaash ye baat Dutta ko samajh aa jaye.Smile.

beautiful quote kavita.

but i believe that dutta does know the value of a true friend....thats the whole point. he understands friendship so much hence he his hurt by his two friends deflection the most....they didn't trust him enough while he trusts them with his life....that has to hurt yaar....i don't blame Dutta at all for being angry... he never doubted Baaji and nakku's love or loyalty...what hurt him was that they didn't think that he was capable to understand the truth....nakku's truth was invariably dutta's life biggest truth..and he came to know of it at the end...that's what hurt him...

rest assured that Dutta knows the value of friendship and follows its addict too closely and there lies the problem...his adherence to those values to closely. that's his characters beauty..everything for him is to the extreme- love,hate,friendship, anger,vengeance. its all or nothing. no middle ways or half truths.. where can we find such deewanaa in real life plz tell...i sorely need one!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRAbhiAniltl_fan-bharti-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
hi shilpi.. awesome post.. u have summed it up here.. i felt the song by baaji was the tip of the iceberg.. i agree it was not full on duji for me.. but that brought out baaji's pain and heart ache even though he has been trying hard to act normal.. the way he says he will sing for bhao really brought a lump to my throat.. and the today as u said, from the moment, he held onto Dutta's wrist, it was just a rollercoaster of emotions.. u could see clearly dutta responding back with his eyes only, several times turning away his face so that baaji does not read his feeling.. but the two friends dont even need to see each otehr's face na.. their hearts talk and that is what happened today.. dutta so wanted to shut up baaji when he says tht how can duji ever stay apart and he never thought such a day would come in their lives! if Suds had not entered, i dont know how long dutta could have held out.. esp after the guts baaji showed to admit to Dutta that he had tampered with the kaul and nakku always wanted to tell him.. such a friend is one in a million.. who puts u before anything else, knowing him saying the truth about the kaul might get dutta angry and turn him against him even more, but still he says the truth.. truly special!

i hope n pray they reconcile tomorrow.. and yes, i dont think even for a min dutta is putting baaji or their friendship to test.. it is just a slap on suds face to show him his place and never ever question baaji#s love and loyalty to dutta

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25KavitaDRAbhiAni-Carrie-meghaparti

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
But Liz, there is one bullet left in the revolverOuch
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I agree ..their friendship is liek a dream .. D is lucky to have Baji as his friend ...

I hope he shoots Suds tommo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanAbhiAni

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
dearly waiting for the dutta baji reunion..their frienship is like no other and im sure dutta when hes not drunk will soon realize its importance..spot on for baji putting that gun to this head w/o any fear..DUJI reunion!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Good Post,ShilpitaClap I totally agree with u.This is a never before seen on Telly kind of friendship and a thousand salutes. I enjoy D-Baji on screen interaction more than D-Nakusha romance.There is something so pure, pristine& selfless about their relationship.Star

About the song while I agree no amount of singing will make up for their heart-to-heart talks it did move D enough to stop in his tracks & turn towards Baji when Baji held his hand.Enough to sit with him to share a drink when just a few minutes before he wouldn't even look at him.And all this while being sober enough to register Suds insults & show him his place. Yesterday was a massive breakthrough in the DuJi stalemate and all thanks to that song.I must say what an awesome choice of song & out of this world expressions to go with it.Clap He really moved a lot of people to tears which would be less likely to happen if he had expressed his anguish in words.
And if anyone is uthaying ungli at D for that test then sadly they haven't understood D at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25KavitaDRAbhiAni

Go to top