Gulaal

The character or villian u hate most

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hii frnds so which is the character u hate most or dont like in gulaal  i dont like that kanchan becauz of which all probs have arise arre kamse kam cheethi main to marne ka karan bata kar jaati LOL ok jokes apart hmm i dont like sudha that aag main ghee dalne waali auratAngryWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The character or villian u hate most" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
the show we know is full of villians Evil Smilebut i sympathise wid some of them lyk dushyant,durgesh circumstances changed them i dont lyk this entire dushyant family jamuna ba her husband they r still  licking their old woundsROFL,then comes sudha and the latest addition sudha's husband raman he is such a back stabbing rat so sweet in front of others but has really vicious mind......Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

the show we know is full of villians Evil Smilebut i sympathise wid some of them lyk dushyant,durgesh circumstances changed them i dont lyk this entire dushyant family jamuna ba her husband they r still  licking their old woundsROFL,then comes sudha and the latest addition sudha's husband raman he is such a back stabbing rat so sweet in front of others but has really vicious mind......Angry
yaaa agree with u so many villians oh god LOL thanks for reply Hug

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

yaaa agree with u so many villians oh god LOL thanks for reply Hug
i couldnt agrree more theres 2 many villians to choose 4rm lol
cant think who to make no.1
if u asked sommit lyk who the best couple then thats easy
gulaal an vasant lmao

Edited by 2k6zmushtaq - 31 December 2010 at 5:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_Simi.Sweet

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yaar since there r so many villians so i made a poll so plz vote....

Simi.Sweet

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

yaar since there r so many villians so i made a poll so plz vote....
i'll do it right now Wink
can we pick as many as we lyk, or in this case as many of the ones we h8 lolLOL

_KAYNAAT_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.