Other Shows

25 Dec 09/Epi 71 Bairi Piya (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri

just ClapClapClapClapClap...........................
Thanksssssssss Tongue n sorry 4 a late reply dunno y but my eyes were really burning yesterday which is y i couldnt even post the update Ouch..... but hey u found the missing update Tongue i was thinking y has every1 jumped 1 epi Confused LOLLOL

the first part..........................................................ROFL

Yep jus couldnt stop ROFLROFL i so admire DV's self restraint its amazing LOLLOL

the second part with dv and shobna..............................................Day Dreaming
as you said they are match made in heaven and their  bond was toooooooooooo good to be true in this small world,wasn't  it??????????????????????Broken HeartROFL
Again ur absolutely right Thumbs Up........ Amoli must be sooooo jealous of such a match n stronggg bond OuchBroken Heart ROFLROFL...... n yea its very rare 2 find such a strong bond in this  era n small n selfish world as u said tooooooo good 2 be tru ROFL

the second part (torture room)Ouch...................please not again............, poor radhaCry
I know even im sick of it Dead..... n i so loved Radhe's oh-no-not-again look coz that was my expression as well Ouch...... poor poor radhe CryCry but he seems 2 have got a liking 2wards it in the nex 2 nex epi which i shall reveal hopefully tonight EmbarrassedWink

and the third part, i should say the actor(radha)was really goooooooooooooooooooood
to be honest most of actors/actresses in this show had played Clap....
He surely was......... i really applaud him 4 such a gr8 performance ClapClapClapClap coz 2 play a drunk so realistically n 2 say such long lines wiv so much enthusiasm that its hard 2 say is he really acting?? is terrific ....... brilliant scene n dialogue delivery by him....... really hard 2 believe it was all an act ............

Yea i completely second u ......every actor/actress did their best in this show n all credit goes 2 ovcourse themselves as well as the director 2 extract the best n bring out their talent on screen ClapClapClapClap n all others behind the screen working hard so that we get the best 2 view on screen...... they really chose the actors carefully keeping in  mind their talent, potential n suitability 2 their respective roles Clap 

my favorite line was ( one a victim of slavery n the other a victim of destiny/fate)Star
Definitely was....... wot an apt n tru line ....... wonderfully written n executed by Shobna ClapClap....... n it was so tru AMoli couldnt do anything but look away as she knew it was tru .....

as always your comments and beautiful analysis were ClapStarClapStar...........
Gracias Madame Big smileBig smile

good luck
Thanks sooooooo much hun Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahane

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

thanks for teh update awsome coments

My pleasure buddy......... n thanks a ton 4 ur appreciation Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks a million bucks,u were superb as alwaysClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
coming to epi nothing much,a fed up and jealous dv,irritating yet lovable Shobna same irritating characters amoli and radhe with their same old beliefsAngry
...... but DV is in a worse situation n he deserves our full sympathy n he has mine honestly...... ROFLROFL
for a chnge dv is facing the torture instead ov amoli and radheLOLLOL
jis terhe se aap aag babula ho rahe hain kahin aaina tadak na jaaye
i so loved this lineWinkWink
now i see y she was asking 4 permission calling him a mouse requires permission alrite ROFL
ROFLtoo good yarThumbs Up
listening 2 ur wife........ we were about 2 be successful but u at the last minute bowed down in front of ur wife..... DV looks down ashamed ROFL.ROFLROFL
yea he was ashamed but how come he listened to his wife instead he listened to his heartEmbarrassedwhich was saying amoli is hungry
for the whole dayOuchOuch
(I only want Amoli Shobna n 4 that i can do anything).
loved it the way he said itClapClapClapClap
excellent scene between the 2 i repeat myself but Shobna was magnificent her dialogues n delivery n change of tone n body language 2 good ClapClapClap
can't said it better my friendClapClap,loved the tone of shobnaThumbs Up
gr8 expressions by DV evil-devil 4 this scene superb reactions by vegetable as well......ClapClapThumbs Up
agree ccompletelyThumbs Up
yea even walkie talkie vegetable gets angry ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL yea he can but only wen sme1 refused to listen  to his maalik ordersAngry
i think DV's illness is contagious u no the day-dreaming 1 SillyROFL
i so loved it buddyLOL see the personality ov dv itself is so contagious,we r among the affectees Embarrassed
now more serious says wot did u think u will becum his doing all this filmy stuff..... 4get it he only knows his slavery
exacly wen amoli will understand that seeing a good side of radhe as hubby is a wild goose chase,now dv did filthy stuff by making radhe amoli drinkAngryAngryAngryAngrylast scene was bitSleepy but shobna was good as usual and radhe was too at some placesLOL
again thanks for detailed update and translation of each and every word,keep it upThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClap

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Thanks a million bucks,u were superb as alwaysClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Merci mademoiselle Big smile

coming to epi nothing much,a fed up and jealous dv,irritating yet lovable Shobna same irritating characters amoli and radhe with their same old beliefsAngry
Agreed Thumbs Up

...... but DV is in a worse situation n he deserves our full sympathy n he has mine honestly...... ROFLROFL

yep n im totally enjoying it Big smile ROFL 

Me 2 Tongue...... her dialogue delivery is excellent n her expressions as well ClapClapClapClap n wot a well written line superb Mr Latkar ClapClap

now i see y she was asking 4 permission calling him a mouse requires permission alrite ROFL

LOLLOL DV aur chuha only Shobna dare that 2 him ROFL  n Thanksssss Big smileEmbarrassed 

listening 2 ur wife........ we were about 2 be successful but u at the last minute bowed down in front of ur wife..... DV looks down ashamed ROFL.ROFLROFL
yea he was ashamed but how come he listened to his wife instead he listened to his heartEmbarrassedwhich was saying amoli is hungry

Hey thats sooooooo tru Thumbs Up never crossed my mind i thought jus coz of Urmi he did as he was told but i see ur point coz when Amoli gets dzzy he rushes 2 catch her...... see how much he cares Day Dreaming

loved it the way he said itClapClapClapClap
Totally agree ClapClapClap

excellent scene between the 2 i repeat myself but Shobna was magnificent her dialogues n delivery n change of tone n body language 2 good ClapClapClap
Thanksssssssss buddy Tongue

gr8 expressions by DV evil-devil 4 this scene superb reactions by vegetable as well......ClapClapThumbs Up
Big smile

Ufffff Radhe n his Malik-puran D'oh ........ wot a 2 faced Censored Angry

i so loved it buddyLOL see the personality ov dv itself is so contagious,we r among the affectees Embarrassed

Thnxxxxxxxxx again hun........ n well said we definitely r among the affectees LOLLOL n then Shobna wud naturally be as she is in close contact than us Embarrassed LOL ROFL

now more serious says wot did u think u will becum his doing all this filmy stuff..... 4get it he only knows his slavery
exacly wen amoli will understand that seeing a good side of radhe as hubby is a wild goose chase,
I think we r gonna have hoarse voices yelling but this woman aint gonna listen OuchD'oh

now dv did filthy stuff by making radhe amoli drinkAngryAngryAngryAngry
Dunno y he has 2 listen 2 Shobna AngryAngryAngry

last scene was bitSleepy but shobna was good as usual and radhe was too at some placesLOL
Agreed n agreed Clap....... Radhe's talking/verbal charades was brilliant esp zimedarri ke dhol peta karti thi n him banging imaginary drums as well ROFL jks apart he did a fab act Clap
again thanks for detailed update and translation of each and every word,keep it upThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClap
Ur most welcome hun.......... n my pleasure Big smile

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks a million bucks,u were superb as alwaysClap

Agreed Thumbs Up

Me 2 Tongue...... her dialogue delivery is excellent n her expressions as well Clap n wot a well written line superb Mr Latkar ClapClap

LOLLOL DV aur chuha only Shobna dare that 2 him ROFL  n Thanksssss Big smileEmbarrassed 

Hey thats sooooooo tru Thumbs Up never crossed my mind i thought jus coz of Urmi he did as he was told but i see ur point coz when Amoli gets dzzy he rushes 2 catch her...... see how much he cares Day Dreaming
yea truDay Dreaming

loved it the way he said itClap

Big smile

Thnxxxxxxxxx again hun........ n well said we definitely r among the affectees LOLLOL n then Shobna wud naturally be as she is in close contact than us Embarrassed LOL ROFL

exacly wen amoli will understand that seeing a good side of radhe as hubby is a wild goose chase,
I think we r gonna have hoarse voices yelling but this woman aint gonna listen OuchD'oh

now dv did filthy stuff by making radhe amoli drinkAngry

last scene was bitSleepy but shobna was good as usual and radhe was too at some placesLOL
Agreed n agreed Clap....... Radhe's talking/verbal charades was brilliant esp zimedarri ke dhol peta karti thi n him banging imaginary drums as well ROFL jks apart he did a fab act Clap
Clap he was good.
again thanks for detailed update and translation of each and every word,keep it upClap
Embarrassed

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks a million bucks,u were superb as alwaysClap

Agreed Thumbs Up

Me 2 Tongue...... her dialogue delivery is excellent n her expressions as well Clap n wot a well written line superb Mr Latkar ClapClap

yea truDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaminghaiyeeeee DV pyar ka maara...... haal behaal ho gaya Day Dreaming 

loved it the way he said itClap

Big smile

now dv did filthy stuff by making radhe amoli drinkAngry

Clap he was good.
Yup as much as i despise the character Shresth has done a brillaint job of a ghulam n some very good performances by him ClapClap 

again thanks for detailed update and translation of each and every word,keep it upClap
Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index