Other Shows

25 Dec 09/Epi 71 Bairi Piya - Page 2

swfer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a million bucks,u were superb as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
coming to epi nothing much,a fed up and jealous dv,irritating yet lovable Shobna same irritating characters amoli and radhe with their same old beliefs😑
...... but DV is in a worse situation n he deserves our full sympathy n he has mine honestly...... πŸ€£πŸ€£
for a chnge dv is facing the torture instead ov amoli and radheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jis terhe se aap aag babula ho rahe hain kahin aaina tadak na jaaye
i so loved this lineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
now i see y she was asking 4 permission calling him a mouse requires permission alrite 🀣
🀣too good yarπŸ‘πŸΌ
listening 2 ur wife........ we were about 2 be successful but u at the last minute bowed down in front of ur wife..... DV looks down ashamed 🀣.🀣🀣
yea he was ashamed but how come he listened to his wife instead he listened to his heart😳which was saying amoli is hungry
for the whole day
(I only want Amoli Shobna n 4 that i can do anything).
loved it the way he said itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
excellent scene between the 2 i repeat myself but Shobna was magnificent her dialogues n delivery n change of tone n body language 2 good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
can't said it better my friendπŸ‘πŸ‘,loved the tone of shobnaπŸ‘πŸΌ
gr8 expressions by DV evil-devil 4 this scene superb reactions by vegetable as well......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
agree ccompletelyπŸ‘πŸΌ
yea even walkie talkie vegetable gets angry πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣 yea he can but only wen sme1 refused to listen  to his maalik orders😑
i think DV's illness is contagious u no the day-dreaming 1 πŸ€ͺ🀣
i so loved it buddyπŸ˜† see the personality ov dv itself is so contagious,we r among the affectees 😳
now more serious says wot did u think u will becum his doing all this filmy stuff..... 4get it he only knows his slavery
exacly wen amoli will understand that seeing a good side of radhe as hubby is a wild goose chase,now dv did filthy stuff by making radhe amoli drink😑😑😑😑last scene was bitπŸ₯± but shobna was good as usual and radhe was too at some placesπŸ˜†
again thanks for detailed update and translation of each and every word,keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swfer

Thanks a million bucks,u were superb as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Merci mademoiselle πŸ˜ƒ

coming to epi nothing much,a fed up and jealous dv,irritating yet lovable Shobna same irritating characters amoli and radhe with their same old beliefs😑
Agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ

...... but DV is in a worse situation n he deserves our full sympathy n he has mine honestly...... πŸ€£πŸ€£
for a chnge dv is facing the torture instead ov amoli and radheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep n im totally enjoying it πŸ˜ƒ ROFL 

jis terhe se aap aag babula ho rahe hain kahin aaina tadak na jaaye
i so loved this lineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Me 2 πŸ˜›...... her dialogue delivery is excellent n her expressions as well ClapClapClapClap n wot a well written line superb Mr Latkar ClapClap

now i see y she was asking 4 permission calling him a mouse requires permission alrite 🀣
🀣too good yarπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† DV aur chuha only Shobna dare that 2 him ROFL  n Thanksssss πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 

listening 2 ur wife........ we were about 2 be successful but u at the last minute bowed down in front of ur wife..... DV looks down ashamed 🀣.🀣🀣
yea he was ashamed but how come he listened to his wife instead he listened to his heart😳which was saying amoli is hungry
for the whole day

Hey thats sooooooo tru πŸ‘πŸΌ never crossed my mind i thought jus coz of Urmi he did as he was told but i see ur point coz when Amoli gets dzzy he rushes 2 catch her...... see how much he cares 😍

(I only want Amoli Shobna n 4 that i can do anything).
loved it the way he said itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Totally agree ClapClapClap

excellent scene between the 2 i repeat myself but Shobna was magnificent her dialogues n delivery n change of tone n body language 2 good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
can't said it better my friendπŸ‘πŸ‘,loved the tone of shobnaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanksssssssss buddy πŸ˜›

gr8 expressions by DV evil-devil 4 this scene superb reactions by vegetable as well......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
agree ccompletelyπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜ƒ

yea even walkie talkie vegetable gets angry πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣 yea he can but only wen sme1 refused to listen  to his maalik orders😑

Ufffff Radhe n his Malik-puran  ........ wot a 2 faced 🀬 Angry

i think DV's illness is contagious u no the day-dreaming 1 πŸ€ͺ🀣
i so loved it buddyπŸ˜† see the personality ov dv itself is so contagious,we r among the affectees 😳

Thnxxxxxxxxx again hun........ n well said we definitely r among the affectees πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n then Shobna wud naturally be as she is in close contact than us 😳 πŸ˜† ROFL

now more serious says wot did u think u will becum his doing all this filmy stuff..... 4get it he only knows his slavery
exacly wen amoli will understand that seeing a good side of radhe as hubby is a wild goose chase,
I think we r gonna have hoarse voices yelling but this woman aint gonna listen

now dv did filthy stuff by making radhe amoli drink😑😑😑😑
Dunno y he has 2 listen 2 Shobna AngryAngryAngry

last scene was bitπŸ₯± but shobna was good as usual and radhe was too at some placesπŸ˜†
Agreed n agreed Clap....... Radhe's talking/verbal charades was brilliant esp zimedarri ke dhol peta karti thi n him banging imaginary drums as well ROFL jks apart he did a fab act Clap
again thanks for detailed update and translation of each and every word,keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ur most welcome hun.......... n my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ

swfer thumbnail
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2