Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~AAKDD~WELCOMING KARYA~ (Page 5)

dmg_lovditonce IF-Dazzler
dmg_lovditonce
dmg_lovditonce

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 3888

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by dmg_lovditonce

Originally posted by -poornima-

hai aashi & asra

all r sad na becaz dmg foru got closed me too can cry togetherCryCryCry
poooooooooooooooooooo...can we do nethgn???
i don't know but that GMAngry told no use if we pm or make petetions
AngryCryCry

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_lovditonce

Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by dmg_lovditonce

Originally posted by -poornima-

hai aashi & asra

all r sad na becaz dmg foru got closed me too can cry togetherCryCryCry
poooooooooooooooooooo...can we do nethgn???
i don't know but that GMAngry told no use if we pm or make petetions
AngryCryCry
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Asra_KSG Goldie
Asra_KSG
Asra_KSG

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 2341

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by Asra_KSG - 30 December 2010 at 1:30am
smileever IF-Dazzler
smileever
smileever

Joined: 23 June 2009
Posts: 2849

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
 em so so so happy after da sbs news....wowwwwwwwww Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asra_KSG

Asra_KSG Goldie
Asra_KSG
Asra_KSG

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 2341

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
BREAKING NEWS 
KSG co-actress name is Shraddha.....& his new show come in Star Plus

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileever

smileever IF-Dazzler
smileever
smileever

Joined: 23 June 2009
Posts: 2849

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
  
Originally posted by Asra_KSG

BREAKING NEWS 
KSG co-actress name is Shraddha.....& his new show come in Star Plus
yayyyyyyy...KASH 1ce again but wid a twist LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asra_KSG

simran45 IF-Sizzlerz
simran45
simran45

Joined: 22 January 2010
Posts: 15854

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
don't say it aashi kash fans will kill us
poo n amtita forget it lol it was already decided they will close it then that topic all was just drama so forget it
 
n be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
choose name karan n shradha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asra_KSGsmileever

smileever IF-Dazzler
smileever
smileever

Joined: 23 June 2009
Posts: 2849

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by simran45

don't say it aashi kash fans will kill us
poo n amtita forget it lol it was already decided they will close it then that topic all was just drama so forget it
 
n be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
choose name karan n shradha
LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Welcoming a new mod and viewbie!

Author: Naughty_n_nice   Replies: 9   Views: 784

Naughty_n_nice 9 784 17 May 2009 at 8:34am by the_charm

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index