no freshness in the jori (Page 3)

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

Originally posted by -rianne

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Nishant and Sara DON'T suit each other! they have NO chemistry. Tho Nishant seems much more relaxed with Sara..he seemed a bit apprehensive with Priyal..but either way.. Priyal and Nishant jodi is faaarrr BEETTER than Nishant and Sara. who doesnt have ANY chemistry! and its just sickening to watch Sara..Dead wish they'd replace her with someone who had a similar innocence like Priyal.. and who also looks good!
i think u wrong hun.. it will makes no diff who plays mona.. u always will complain..
sara is just the right choiceWink

I didn't mean to come across and a complainer. Ouch All I want to voice out is that, its high time the CVs found someone who suits the role better than Sara. and who has the same innocence and freshness as Priyal did! So be it Priyal or any other girl.. but whoever it is.. she DEFINITELY needs that freshness in her. its the sole requirement of the character! and as far as that goes.. Sara doesnt seem to have that in her. She is plainly trying to copy Priyal! What does that say about her? She has no "magic" of her own? Can't she with her own acting skillz bring out what the CHARACTER needs..and not what Priyal brought?! I mean.. one needs to look at it as a whole.. and not just pin point things.. on the face. (this a a metaphor, btw) Tongue anyway.. its disappointing to watch the jolly character be so stoned. Ouch Well.. hope the CVs looks at this from our point of view..and does some necessary changes.. as clearly..majority of the people in the forum.. would agree with me and has similar point of view..as mine. Smile

That being said, I dont mean to disregard Sara.. I just wish she would see whats missing in the role requirement..its the character that she needs to play and bring out..and not just copy Priyal. thats not what the role is about.. she is NOT expected to copy Priyal...BUT portray the role of "Mona" Tongue Hope everything is clear now. Smile
well hun, i do understand u and i'm agree with u at some point here... i also liked priyal more than sara.. she was such a pretty n sweet girl..Embarrassedbut  the fact is that sara is playing mona, where i don't think the CV will change her after they replaced priyal...Ouch   i have further no problem with sara,she is a good n lovely actress... but i hope they change her char as mona a bit...  hopefully right after the wedding... til then i'm wondering....Smile

LuvKyuMin Senior Member
LuvKyuMin
LuvKyuMin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
@ rouble_lover thanks at least someone agrees with me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

jamgurl Groupbie
jamgurl
jamgurl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I'm highly disappointed that they replaces Priyal right as Mona and Anukalp are to unite. Priyal was improving as an actress. Especially in the episode where she shoved Goldie after he started talking about her and A. I would have loved to see her during this time of marriage. But life moves on I'll just read the updates. I've stopped watching the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverstephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index