no freshness in the jori (Page 2)

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

This is getting so irritating

Every thread is about Sara and wanting Priyal back

No one is realizing that Priyal lost the role due to her own immaturity
If she didnt work hard to keep her role, why should the fans do the work for her?

Sara came in knowing the large fanbase for Priyal and is in a tough situation..however she is making a real effort to do the role

Everyone is allowed to voice their opinions but that doesnt mean every single thread be about this

Mature up pple

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_2009_Sahra_moon.riverkhamosshhh_RiaNa_

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
You know what guys..I feel.. the girl playing Prapti in DSDV..would be perfect for this role too! don't you think?! She has that similar innocence abt her..and I feel, she'd have an excellent chemistry between Nishant! Big smile
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
BRING BACK PRIYAL.....she is perfect for Mona or else replace Nishant too.....we don't know whether Priyal behaved immature way in set or not...maybe production house wanted to give it as excuse....and its not a strong valid reason to replace someone who is perfect for a role. Fans don't care how one is in real life we just want her back bcoz she is perfect for the role.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Punjaban

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rianne

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Nishant and Sara DON'T suit each other! they have NO chemistry. Tho Nishant seems much more relaxed with Sara..he seemed a bit apprehensive with Priyal..but either way.. Priyal and Nishant jodi is faaarrr BEETTER than Nishant and Sara. who doesnt have ANY chemistry! and its just sickening to watch Sara..Dead wish they'd replace her with someone who had a similar innocence like Priyal.. and who also looks good!
i think u wrong hun.. it will makes no diff who plays mona.. u always will complain..
sara is just the right choiceWink

I didn't mean to come across and a complainer. Ouch All I want to voice out is that, its high time the CVs found someone who suits the role better than Sara. and who has the same innocence and freshness as Priyal did! So be it Priyal or any other girl.. but whoever it is.. she DEFINITELY needs that freshness in her. its the sole requirement of the character! and as far as that goes.. Sara doesnt seem to have that in her. She is plainly trying to copy Priyal! What does that say about her? She has no "magic" of her own? Can't she with her own acting skillz bring out what the CHARACTER needs..and not what Priyal brought?! I mean.. one needs to look at it as a whole.. and not just pin point things.. on the face. (this a a metaphor, btw) Tongue anyway.. its disappointing to watch the jolly character be so stoned. Ouch Well.. hope the CVs looks at this from our point of view..and does some necessary changes.. as clearly..majority of the people in the forum.. would agree with me and has similar point of view..as mine. Smile

That being said, I dont mean to disregard Sara.. I just wish she would see whats missing in the role requirement..its the character that she needs to play and bring out..and not just copy Priyal. thats not what the role is about.. she is NOT expected to copy Priyal...BUT portray the role of "Mona" Tongue Hope everything is clear now. Smile

_RiaNa_

Aru_2009 Senior Member
Aru_2009
Aru_2009

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I Think we all need to wait & watch..

there are departments in the production &  channel to take care of all this ...so we can wait & watch..

-Punjaban

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Sara will do a good job as Mona post marriage

Post marriage, keep in mind, she is getting married into a more conservative family...

Sara's acting will be more suited for the "quiet gujratri" family....

The reason why Sara is not being successful right now is because she is still part of her lively punjabi family and is trying to copy Priyals acting which is not possible...every actor has their unique charact. and way of 'emoting their character'

She is also the proper age to be playing a girl of marital age...im really against putting up 15/16 yr olds to pass for an 18/19 yr old girl who is then getting married. Very few girls at this age are responsible enuff to handle all the resp. and maturity this brings...case in point.

Yes Priyal suited the role...she embodied Mona...however lets see how the character changes once married..perhaps this is where Sara shines in Mona's character

LuvKyuMin Senior Member
LuvKyuMin
LuvKyuMin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Well just because priyal is gone doesn't mean that Sara is going to do any better if Sara's acting is good for anukalp's family then why can't the creatives just replace priyal after she gets married to anukalp. And just because priyal us only 16... 16! She only a teenager now and it is just acting. The producers should have let her develop more and immaturity is the case then that is not a solid excuse for replacing priyal. Like I said let priyal get used to acting this is like her first show.

AND IM NOT BAGGING SARA!!

rouble_lover

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wasnadivay9

Well just because priyal is gone doesn't mean that Sara is going to do any better if Sara's acting is good for anukalp's family then why can't the creatives just replace priyal after she gets married to anukalp. And just because priyal us only 16... 16! She only a teenager now and it is just acting. The producers should have let her develop more and immaturity is the case then that is not a solid excuse for replacing priyal. Like I said let priyal get used to acting this is like her first show.

AND IM NOT BAGGING SARA!!

Thank you! Clap you spoke my mind! Big smile

LuvKyuMin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index