Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
BRING BACK PRIYAL.....she is perfect for Mona or else replace Nishant too.....we don't know whether Priyal behaved immature way in set or not...maybe production house wanted to give it as excuse....and its not a strong valid reason to replace someone who is perfect for a role. Fans don't care how one is in real life we just want her back bcoz she is perfect for the role.....
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rianne

i think u wrong hun.. it will makes no diff who plays mona.. u always will complain..
sara is just the right choiceπŸ˜‰

I didn't mean to come across and a complainer. All I want to voice out is that, its high time the CVs found someone who suits the role better than Sara. and who has the same innocence and freshness as Priyal did! So be it Priyal or any other girl.. but whoever it is.. she DEFINITELY needs that freshness in her. its the sole requirement of the character! and as far as that goes.. Sara doesnt seem to have that in her. She is plainly trying to copy Priyal! What does that say about her? She has no "magic" of her own? Can't she with her own acting skillz bring out what the CHARACTER needs..and not what Priyal brought?! I mean.. one needs to look at it as a whole.. and not just pin point things.. on the face. (this a a metaphor, btw) πŸ˜› anyway.. its disappointing to watch the jolly character be so stoned.  Well.. hope the CVs looks at this from our point of view..and does some necessary changes.. as clearly..majority of the people in the forum.. would agree with me and has similar point of view..as mine. πŸ˜Š

That being said, I dont mean to disregard Sara.. I just wish she would see whats missing in the role requirement..its the character that she needs to play and bring out..and not just copy Priyal. thats not what the role is about.. she is NOT expected to copy Priyal...BUT portray the role of "Mona" πŸ˜› Hope everything is clear now. 😊
Aru_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Think we all need to wait & watch..

there are departments in the production &  channel to take care of all this ...so we can wait & watch..
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sara will do a good job as Mona post marriage

Post marriage, keep in mind, she is getting married into a more conservative family...

Sara's acting will be more suited for the "quiet gujratri" family....

The reason why Sara is not being successful right now is because she is still part of her lively punjabi family and is trying to copy Priyals acting which is not possible...every actor has their unique charact. and way of 'emoting their character'

She is also the proper age to be playing a girl of marital age...im really against putting up 15/16 yr olds to pass for an 18/19 yr old girl who is then getting married. Very few girls at this age are responsible enuff to handle all the resp. and maturity this brings...case in point.

Yes Priyal suited the role...she embodied Mona...however lets see how the character changes once married..perhaps this is where Sara shines in Mona's character

LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well just because priyal is gone doesn't mean that Sara is going to do any better if Sara's acting is good for anukalp's family then why can't the creatives just replace priyal after she gets married to anukalp. And just because priyal us only 16... 16! She only a teenager now and it is just acting. The producers should have let her develop more and immaturity is the case then that is not a solid excuse for replacing priyal. Like I said let priyal get used to acting this is like her first show.

AND IM NOT BAGGING SARA!!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wasnadivay9

Well just because priyal is gone doesn't mean that Sara is going to do any better if Sara's acting is good for anukalp's family then why can't the creatives just replace priyal after she gets married to anukalp. And just because priyal us only 16... 16! She only a teenager now and it is just acting. The producers should have let her develop more and immaturity is the case then that is not a solid excuse for replacing priyal. Like I said let priyal get used to acting this is like her first show.

AND IM NOT BAGGING SARA!!

Thank you! πŸ‘ you spoke my mind! πŸ˜ƒ
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

I didn't mean to come across and a complainer. All I want to voice out is that, its high time the CVs found someone who suits the role better than Sara. and who has the same innocence and freshness as Priyal did! So be it Priyal or any other girl.. but whoever it is.. she DEFINITELY needs that freshness in her. its the sole requirement of the character! and as far as that goes.. Sara doesnt seem to have that in her. She is plainly trying to copy Priyal! What does that say about her? She has no "magic" of her own? Can't she with her own acting skillz bring out what the CHARACTER needs..and not what Priyal brought?! I mean.. one needs to look at it as a whole.. and not just pin point things.. on the face. (this a a metaphor, btw) πŸ˜› anyway.. its disappointing to watch the jolly character be so stoned.  Well.. hope the CVs looks at this from our point of view..and does some necessary changes.. as clearly..majority of the people in the forum.. would agree with me and has similar point of view..as mine. πŸ˜Š

That being said, I dont mean to disregard Sara.. I just wish she would see whats missing in the role requirement..its the character that she needs to play and bring out..and not just copy Priyal. thats not what the role is about.. she is NOT expected to copy Priyal...BUT portray the role of "Mona" πŸ˜› Hope everything is clear now. 😊

well hun, i do understand u and i'm agree with u at some point here... i also liked priyal more than sara.. she was such a pretty n sweet girl..😳but  the fact is that sara is playing mona, where i don't think the CV will change her after they replaced priyal...Ouch   i have further no problem with sara,she is a good n lovely actress... but i hope they change her char as mona a bit...  hopefully right after the wedding... til then i'm wondering....😊

LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ rouble_lover thanks at least someone agrees with me.
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm highly disappointed that they replaces Priyal right as Mona and Anukalp are to unite. Priyal was improving as an actress. Especially in the episode where she shoved Goldie after he started talking about her and A. I would have loved to see her during this time of marriage. But life moves on I'll just read the updates. I've stopped watching the show.