India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

no freshness in the jori

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
OK sara is a lovely actor but she does not suit the hero change the hero to reflect their age difference and get some sort of chemistry as well stop making sara act like 16 year old just age the charcters one more serial down the drain with no thought of story or matching the heroine to the correct hero.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrejamgurlanjalianjaliOmaRamdass

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I personally think Sara looks the age she is playing - she can pass of any age around 17-24 or something, young woman lol and she suits the guy and not only that Sara has also had to come into a cast which have been together since they all started, so to fit in and gell in for Sara i guess has been new and taken alittle time, but she seems to have fitted in well

It makes me laugh when ppl think she hasnt got innocence coz as far as i can see she has that look, the only thing is Sara hasnt got the raw look, where most ppl have when they first start out in acting, and Sara had the raw and most innocent look when she started out in Bidaai

Edited by Lennie - 29 December 2010 at 12:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tea4memoon.riversilvermoonlightboparaisoniaShas3tvdekhakhamosshhh_RiaNa_

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Nishant and Sara DON'T suit each other! they have NO chemistry. Tho Nishant seems much more relaxed with Sara..he seemed a bit apprehensive with Priyal..but either way.. Priyal and Nishant jodi is faaarrr BEETTER than Nishant and Sara. who doesnt have ANY chemistry! and its just sickening to watch Sara..Dead wish they'd replace her with someone who had a similar innocence like Priyal.. and who also looks good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHkinny_ranvirOmaRamdassstephhh

nadiak14ever Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

Nishant and Sara DON'T suit each other! they have NO chemistry. Tho Nishant seems much more relaxed with Sara..he seemed a bit apprehensive with Priyal..but either way.. Priyal and Nishant jodi is faaarrr BEETTER than Nishant and Sara. who doesnt have ANY chemistry! and its just sickening to watch Sara..Dead wish they'd replace her with someone who had a similar innocence like Priyal.. and who also looks good!
i think u wrong hun.. it will makes no diff who plays mona.. u always will complain..
sara is just the right choiceWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnrShas3KiranSD1

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
well i think sara is good actor and good looking too..but still she looks older than nishant..........

Edited by chandraarunita - 01 January 2011 at 8:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

nicksnr Newbie
nicksnr
nicksnr

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I don't like sara at all. plzzz replace her with priyal. she is a nice cute innocent girl who fits the character as mona perfectly. pls bring priyal gor back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverstephhh-Punjaban

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
PLEASE BRING PRIYAL BACK.....she looks perfect as Mona n suits superb well with Nishant....plz bring her back or change nishant too.....Sara can't act as Mona...her saying the punchline "By God" is so gross....I dont believe what articles says bout priyal...they r only giving excuses but we hven't heard anything frm priyal 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index