Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Journey from dipping in love to passion-THUD

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
what a magical episode it was today the first scene and maan's dialogue i could'nt tell you how much i love ya omg omg omg omg omg i heard those so many times maaneet in white omg omg omg omg omg omg they were like dipping in love to dipping angry passion which will continue tomorrow when geet will be wearing red sitting in bath tub while maan watching her or checking her out with those shining seducing and somewhat lusty eyes omg omg omg omg omg omg omg and today's epi omg omg me to fida aik tu feet touching at breakfast than holding geets hand seducing her at his best omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg, what a journey  having all the moods, happiness, love,mischievous in love, angry in love and finally getting lusty in love, see so many different shades of MSK, hot, loving,caring,naughty,shy,angry and tomorrow....omg cant wait.
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Mallu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maan-ki-diwaniSilentsoul..shreyaa..dewdropredpickachublackb28

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Loved todays epi Maaneet scenes.they are awesomeeee
Cant wait for the romantic one tomorrow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

1st half episode was nice ... 2nd half made me sad ... yaar ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-blackb28

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

1st half episode was nice ... 2nd half made me sad ... yaar ...

dont worry yaar its called love, thankgod change of mood yaar i was tired of mushy maaneet
did'nt see the fb pic omg cant take my eyes of that pic the way maan looking at geetBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top