The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

What AreTop Ten Moments from Season 2 so far?

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ok so while we have 4 more weeks left til the show returns why not recap on our top ten moments from the season so far

my list is as follows:

1. Damons says i love you to elena-i was nearly in tears- ian somhalder stole the show

2. The Salvatore Brothers fight Elijah and rescue Elena

3. Stefan-Damon road trip bonding-when they go Richmond to rescue Elena. They're two awesome actors who paly their characters to perfection

4. Damon Elena scene where he say "get out the door before i throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself"

5. Caroline as a vampire...at first i was really annoyed at having her turned into a vampire as well but then i really began liking her as a vampire. I also like her bonding with Tyler, i wudnt hav expected them to get together in the beginning but their bond is portrayed beautifully

6. Tyler's transformation-it was painful to watch but it was really well acted out n micheal trevino did a fabulous job

7. Stefan-Caroline bonding...its turning out to be a cute friendship n it sort of does remind of Lexi

8. Damon rips Mason's heart out-it was gruesome n i didnt see that coming so suddenly...wanted Mason around for a bit longer

9. Stefan runs into the tomb to save Jeremy...it just shows that Stefan doesnt just care about Elena, he cares about the people she loves as well. Also it shows love is blind coz he didnt look or hesitate over the fact that he wont be able to come back out for even a second, he just saw what he had to do to save elena's brother

10. lots of lil Damon scenes/lines like when he calls Caroline "vampire-barbie" n when stefan asks him "what do u mean u kissed her?" and Damon replies "when two lips pucker (makes kissing noises)" and wen he takes the arrow in the back for Elena in Duke when they go to Isobel's office. When Elena is taking the arrow out from Damon's back....ok this list can go on and on...

So what are ur top 10 moments from TVD season 2 so far

Edited by shona. - 29 December 2010 at 11:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertFanDevil_Of_HeavenAngel-Jot.devashree_hbd670816Tasneem-17Barbie3143OmaRamdassKai.-Nayab-patroclusBefikre

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
mine would definately be the one where he tells her he loved her, that was just amazing, i was crying because he had to erase her memory afterwards and u felt how much it was killing him that he loved her and he had to tell someone but the only way he cud was to erase her memory n o god that makes me all blubbery n ugh o i cried...

secondly i actually liked the scene with kat, the scene with damon when she came back n hes like ok ill forget the past 145 yrs if u tell me the truth, n it was so sad when she broke him

also um... when damons like come on fight me to stefan but stefans like no....

n when caroline tricked kat into the room...

actaully all damon scenes cuz ian is so INTENSE!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hbd670816shona.Kai.-Nayab-friends_rockBefikre

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BC Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Well...great discussion! =D

1) Damon's very first entry. The "Hello Brother". *dead*

2) First Time Elena and Stefan Kiss---Awwww

3) Stefan-Elena confession. [Cutest thing ever.]

4) Damon kidnaps Elena and takes her to Georgia...the bonding. *day dreams*

5) First time Elena hugs Damon. [I couldn't stop squealing.]

6) Stefan admits his mistake. "I just wanted my brother." part.

7) Damon's confession to Elena---most touching of all TVD scenes.

8) Caroline goes hunting with Stefan.

9) Tyler's transformation and Care being there for him.

10) Stefan saves Jeremy from Katherine.

^^Those would be my top 10 scenes from TVD.

-Jot.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertFandevashree_hbd670816OmaRamdassshona.Kai.Befikre

AppleBlossom Senior Member
AppleBlossom
AppleBlossom

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Okay! Non dial-up friendly because apparently, I can't function without gifs these days and also because I am dead bored:

1. 'It's you and me,Stefan.Always.' Stefan and Elena. 2X05

2. 'I love you so much and I know how much you love me. But, it is over.' Stefan and Elena. 2X06

3. 'I guess I just needed my brother.' Stefan and Damon. 2X08

4. 'I promise you, I won't let anything happen to you.' Stefan and Caroline. 2X02

5. 'I can take you'. Caroline pawns Mason. 2X05

6. 'She'll try to break you. She'll try to break us and how we respond to it will define us.' Stefan and Damon. 2X01

7. Stefan and Elena reunite 2X11

8. Katherine and Stefan dance 2X07

9.  'You have a friend?' Caroline and Stefan. 2X09

10. 'How can I play if I don't know the rules?'
Katherine and Stefan 2X01

Edited by AppleBlossom - 31 December 2010 at 7:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavendevashree_hAngel-Jot.-dhruviOmaRamdassshona.-Nayab-aa123.80

xoxolively Groupbie
xoxolively
xoxolively

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Everything related to Damon is my favorite.

First when Damon says ILY to Elena.So touching scene.Plus as a DE shipper I love it.Yay....

Damon/Alaric/Elena road trip.I always love Damon/Alaric bonding.

When Bonnie closes Elena into the house by magic , to keep her safe and Elena is blocked in door by invisible wall.

Tyler's transformation.It was scary.

Elejah's coin throw.Elejah is the one element in TVD now who can surprise you so many times.I have found my Eric in TVD as Elejah.

Can't find anything else.I found this season is really boring.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hbd670816shona.Kai.

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I am not sure if I have 10 moments

1. When Damon told Elena he loves her. Cry I was in tears

2. When Elena breaks it off with Stefan. (Stephan's tears and Damon's scene when Elena works out was so sad!)

3. Tyler's transformation.

4. Damon and Katherine bickering on the masquerade ball episode. I cracked up when Katherine said " So, here we are: the brother who loved me too much and the only who didn't love me enough."
and Damon said "And the evil s**t vampire who only loved herself"

5. Damon locking up Katherine.

6. Tyler and Caroline watching Mason's transformation and reading the diary.

7. Damon telling Elena " Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself."

8. Stefan saying sorry to Damon for turning him because he didn't want to be alone, he wanted his brother. I loved this scene because Stefan called himself selfish. usually Damon is the selfish one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hAngel-Jot.shona.Kai.friends_rock-Nayab-

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Hey Smile
My most favorite one is when Damon tells elena that he loves her, but he doesn't deserve her...and his brother does...and then 'I wish you dint have to forget this...but you do' that was just so sad..and beautiful....

And I like most scenes with katherine in it...... I really liked the flashbacks......when she says 'better you die than me' to rose and trevor...and when she repeats it to elena...I think that one line tells u all there is to know abt her...
I hate her, but I like her style.

And I'm really liking the new,  vampire-caroline.....esp all the parts with stefan....he actually looks like he's enjoying himself,which is kinda rare....
I liked the 'My whole personality is killing me' part....
And also when she tricks katherine to enter the room....loved the way she said 'Goodbye Katherine'

And in the last episode (11th) when damon was in elena's house...and he had to go to the grill, as he was leaving he tells jeremy to 'baby-sit' elena...I liked how jeremy lays down on the couch, and puts his head on elena's lap..and then damon tells elena that she should go out and enjoy the sun....and then 'Oh, wait. You can't.' I loved that scene...

I like how Caroline's helping Tyler...The best part for me was when she reurns to the underground room at sunrise...and she hugs him and she says 'It's over. You're ok....' and he's crying and he says 'No, I'm not' . I dont know, it's not like I love tyler or anything, he's ok I guess, but that scene totally made me cry!

Edited by HPmaniac - 03 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.devashree_hshona.

patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
okay..so here goes mine. (for the past week,i went through a TOTAL TVD season 2 rewind and watched all epis again..so this is a very well thought out list)

1. Damon's Confession to Elena-this HAS to top my list not only because it brings out damon's true emotions but also highlights how very vulnerable he is behind all his flippant,glib sarcasm. Extremely well-written, well-performed (Ian ttoally STUNNED me in the truest sense in this scene. earlier, I used to merely love him now i WORSHIP him) and beautifully executed. Some of the lines which touched me right in the heart are(i have the lines memorizedLOL):-
"I love you Elena. And its because I love you that I can't be selfish with you"
"Why you can't know this,I don't deserve you. But my brother does"
"God,I wish you didnt have to forget this,but you do"

2 Stefan&Elena's Reunion scene-this scene creates the magic only Stelena can bring to the screen! aaahh their chemistry sizzles yet again,making me go 'AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'

3.Tyler's transformation and how caroline was their to help him-another one of the most moving scenes of TVd season 2.

4.the 'I'lll protect her' scene-when damon is about to lock katherine in the tomb but she tries to stop him by saying "elena's in danger. she needs to be protected"
and damon with his fierce protectiveness over elena goes, "Then I'll protect her".I simply couldnt stop saying AAAAWWWWWW!

5. When Stefan teaches caroline to hunt-this was like AAAAWWWWW!!! becuz this is the very first time we actualyl saw the friendship blossom between stefan and caroline and I have to admit, it was beyond adorableness. Especially when caroline was like, "Now you have that serious vampire look" and when stefan goes, "what?" and caroline's like "which is different from your worried vampire look"

AWWWW! care is adoraableeeee!!

6. The BROMANCE scene-when stefan actually tells damon why he turned him. another one of those moving examples of a brilliant scene! beautiful! it was simply poetry in motion! I freaking lovee my salvatore bro.s!!!

7.when damon,alaric and elena go to dig up information about the lockwoods and there are those cute li'l delena moments

8. when katherine first comes to meet caroline-caroline wakes up and sees her and goes "Elena" and kat's like "try again" and then care goes "Katherine?" and then kat gives her that evil sly smile

9. I don't know why I love this scene and i forgot which epi it happened in but there was one scene which they showed in flashback after katherine escapes and the sal bro.s are shot, she goes to stefan and whispers 'I love you,stefan". This scene touched me a lot=it is proof that even the "evil s**t vampire who only loved herself" had a hert after all

10. katherine and Elena's first confrontation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top