Fan Fictions

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 103

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
but u left us at a cliff hanger
cant really wait to see what happens next
how will geet manage maan?
n will maan b successful in troubling geet?
n what wud b maan's reaction after seeing roshni?
pls pls continue asap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinimaanujaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 71)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maanujaanu

IF-Dazzler

maanujaanu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
u r truely awesum
plzzz give us 1 more update

call me greedy if u want
i really wanna c Maan's face after he c's Roshni

Edited by maanujaanu - 28 January 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinikooliiomillie_maaneet

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Part 24:

Maan was standing in the lobby of the office, right outside Geet's cabin, screaming his head off at her employees. Yash was trying to calm him down, but to no avail.
Then suddenly a ting sounded as the elevator door opened, and Geet stepped outside, to her staff's relief. Phew!! Their boss was back. Now she'd show Mr. I-am-khadooos-Maan-Singh-Khurana who the boss was! They all smiled very broadly on seeing her, and Pari rushed forward to take the bag from Geet's hands. Their boss had brought her daughter too along with her. The day was getting better by the minute!!!
"Ma'am! Thank god you're hear." Pari exclaimed.

Geet handed her the bag, nodded at her staff's courtesies, gave Maan a cold stern look, and marched into her cabin.

Maan knew that all his attempts would eventually bear fruit, and that Geet would come, but he was still shocked at what he saw. Geet had come in with a very small kid in her arms. Who was she? He wondered. Was she her daughter? He was not sure.

Roshni was still asleep. Pari came in after her.
"Ma'am, thank you so much for coming. Mr. Khurana has had us all in an upheaval since morning.", she whispered, lest Roshni woke up.

Geet placed the bag besides the couch, covered the couch with a small mattress, laid Roshni on it, covered her with a small quilt, and then placed a child alarm besides her. It was to detect any movement from her. And if she woke up, Geet would immediately know from its counterpart that was with her.

Pari went back outside to tell Mr. Khurana that their boss would like to speak with them in the conference hall. But before she could get to Maan, Sasha came in the way and stopped her. The were all still in the lobby and everybody was gathered around them. Maan was standing behind Sasha when Sasha started abusing Pari.
"You lowly bi***. How dare you address MK thus! Don't you know the difference between him and the girls your kind. Who work as secretaries just to get into a high class zone so that you can get a chance with a rich man like MK! You and your boss, M. Geet Handa are just the same!"

"Ma'am plz! There's no need to get personal! I'm merely doing my job. And I'll tolerate absolutely nothing against Geet ma'am. She's the kindest soul ever to have lived, and the likes of you can never appreciate a woman like her."Pari replied in a hurt but determined tone.
"HOW DARE YOU USE SUCH A TONE WITH ME!!!!!!!", Sasha screamed, as she gave Pari a hard push.
Pari lost her balance and tumbled back, when someone caught her and saved her from falling.
Geet was shocked at what had just happened. Not only had Sasha abused Pari, but had also physically assaulted her. She recalled those torturous moments in KC when Sasha had insulted her in front of everybody. Just becuz she was poor, young, simple and alone. Now she was trying to do that to Pari. A fury erupted inside Geet, and she went forward and slapped Sasha hard on her right cheek.

"How dare you", she spoke in a bone chilling hissed tone.
"You come in my office and assault my staff!!!! Doosron ko unki aukad batane se pehle apni khudki aukad dekh liya karo Sasha!"
"I'm not going to spare you today Sasha!!!!!!!! You are now officially off this project! Get out of my office before I have you thrown out! And as for that contract, It did not specify  your team Mr. Khurana! I'd like to speak with you in the conference room right now!!"

Maan was in an upheaval and could not relate the several things that had just happened. First that child, then Sasha's preposterous behaviour, and then Geet's giving Sasha a very well deserved slap.
So he without any questions marched after Geet, dumbfounded.

That was part 24
Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

Will PM later.

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetkrishna.scarce05jagritimanochasunitasth1star432Smile90fluffyktaujojo2802annbellpwinchipessha01leotheliongagsypayal956ammyicycoolwifey90asmi123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanjoa123TinkJiacutegurl224alu5123nonabebuursrithikaSapphireFlamesrichu26sakadafishreeyazzflowing_riversessyapril12sanam1234ukavya.sravyaCrystalSaya-eiya-cutemishtisree.maneetmishtibhemvbshivangi783Be.edgybabygurl10anshimanshitanya_vitrishapNirjhor105charlie1950dmg_roks_antarakareena32bd670816iqbals4evermaanujaanucyum321ruhakhansaomomMsMovieloversaumieegangesegbpriyankiShimmerrgbhatRamhari-Zahra15-libra25simi91Maaneet.LoverAudiwaliaLuvScoobyammu5ritzy09maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94ambbihaWater.wajiha-1komlikaanjucool-afsha-namita25KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebrani-luckirsroopalimaanseeswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliioshah10Shalve--Ratna--hinal_maaneetmillie_maaneetLoquacious_AashNeelambari..dobrevagasms

Lip-a-Licious

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinimaanujaanukooliio

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
awesome updates
loved them
roshini maan saw her
sasha what a tramp
glad geet came
loved that sasha is out