Fan Fictions

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 103

mysticangel

Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 61)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
i simply adore this ff..it has a vry nice concept which i like vry muchSmile.....feels so nice to see how strongly geet is able to face maan along with his anger n wrath.Big smile.....n rahul is such a nice friendWink.....i sincerely want maan 2 suffer cz bechari geet had to go through lots of hardshio due to him......keep going on like this...
....1 humble request..cud u plz strt sending me PMs as well....... plzzzzzzz......

....zahra....

mirnalini

seemamary

IF-Sizzlerz

seemamary

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
oh god superb update, pls update soon.

mirnalini

mysticangel

Goldie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Part 21:

It had been over a week now that Maan had been working in Geet's office, and everything had assumed a set pattern.
Maan and Geet would totally ignore each other, pretending that the other didn't exist. Sasha and Tasha would heavily criticize her behind her back, but after witnessing her present demeanor, never had the nerve to say anything to her face. Adi and Pinki were very happy at having met Geet once again, and would hang around her cabin and her house as much as possible.

Rahul and Meera had to leave for France to see to the proceedings of one of their projects there. Though Rahul was not comfortable leaving Geet alone with Maan, Yash assured him that he'd look after her. "Or rather she'd look after you!", whispered Rahul, shaking his head at what a disaster was about to come around.
"So, for the next few days, Yash Malhotra is in charge of Geet and the three kids", announced a very proud and beaming Yash.
"Oh my god!! What is to happen now!!", remarked a worried Meera.
"Only god can save our house and H&G now!"
"Don't worry Meera, I'll take care of everything", Yash continued to assure her. At this Meera, Rahul and Geet exchanged uncertain glances, and burst into peels of laughter.
"Yeah, we know you'll take care of everything", Geet remarked.
"Uda lo jitna mazaak udana hai, baadme to main hi kaam aaoonga", Yash had gotten cross now.
"Okay, okay. Plz, we're getting late for the airport, and you guys should also leave for office. And the kids need to get to school. I think we should all leave together."
And at this, they all left the house together. Rahul and Meera went to the airport, and Geet and Yash after dropping the kids to school went to their office.

IN THE CONFERENCE HALL
Everybody was sitting around the big table. Sasha had just finished the presentation on the structure of the left quarter of the building they were to design.

"That's alright Sasha, but I don't think the excessive American designing is a very good idea. Mr. Wilson has a taste for Roman architecture, and all his buildings have been designed keeping that in mind. The three hotels we designed for him were based on the Basilica, the Insulae, and the Tower of Hercules. I think this time also we should focus on what he'd prefer", said Geet.

Sasha did not like Geet slighting her work and immediately taunted back, " I've been working as an architect for way longer than you have Ms. Hoshiarpur, and most undoubtedly know better than you!"
Geet did not want to waste her precious time by replying back to Sasha and get into a childish feud, so she turned to Maan and said, "Mr. Khurana, I hope you realize that we need to keep the client's taste in mind before we begin settle on a design. We've prepared a rough design, but the details should only be added as per the clients specifications. Since this is your first project with Mr. Wilson, your team is not acquainted with their league of work. I'd ask my secretary to fix your team an appointment with Mr. Wilson's team, so that they can understand the desired result better."
Maan simply nodded at this. He knew that Geet was right.

Sasha was fuming at the way everybody had simply ignored her.

"I think we should get back to the rough design of the project", Geet remarked. So, they got back to discussing the blueprints of the building's outline. After two hours of discussion they broke up for a coffee break.

Geet, Pari, Maan and Sasha were still in the conference room.
Then suddenly Yash came in. Geet simply glared at him. He had been missing for the entire meeting, and Geet was very cross.
"I'm so so so sorry!", Yash began with his series of apologies, and I say series cuz it's gonna take him very long to have Geet convinced.
Everybody looked up from their work at this.
Geet simply ignored Yash.
"Geet plz, at least look at me", Yash pleaded.
Maan was not liking this exchange at all. What was about Geet that all men were driven to her with their tongues hanging out!

"Yash plz, I'm in no mood to talk to you right now. Apologizing is no solution. Why were you not here for the meeting? You do know how I hate such carelessness!", and at this Geet got up from her seat and walked to the other side of the room, Yash trailing right behind her. He could see how cross she was, and saw only one way out. He started flirting. Geet was always very amused when he flirted, so he knew that would do the trick.

"Oh come on Geet! You know how much I love you, I was away preparing for our date tonight!"
Maan's ears stood up at this.
Geet simply glared at Yash. She came back to her seat, still standing and flipping through a file.

"Come on sweetheart, don't frown thus and strain your facial muscles, you'll develop wrinkles, and that too at the mere age of 22!", at this Yash made a very shocked face.
Geet was getting amused now, but she was still mad at him and kept a straight face lest he knew that her anger had already melted away. She gave him another angry look.

Maan had also started glaring at Yash by now. Though unnoticed by all, Maan's anger was more real than Geet's. What was up in this office. Every man was after Geet! First Mr. Wilson, then that Rahul, and now this Yash!

Yash observed Geet's lips twitching. He knew that now she was simply faking her anger. Seizing this opportunity, he immediately produced a cauliflower that had been hidden in his jacket. Everybody was shocked at this sudden revelation and were staring at the cauliflower in his hand in amazement.

"Gobhi! Tum office mein gobhi kis liye lekar aye ho!", Geet exclaimed.
"Tumhare liye! Ab tum mujh se itni gussa ho to maine socha ki tum mujhse flowers to logi nahi, par yeh to vegetable hai, aur saath hi saath phool ka bhi kaam karti hai, tabhi to ise PHOOL GOBHI kehte hain!", Yash replied. "Ab bande se phool nahi lene the, sabhzi se kya khafa? Yaad hai, jab hum hospital mein mile the, tab bhi maine tumhe kuch aise hi manaya tha."

This was it! Geet could not keep a straight face anymore. A very broad smile appeared on her face as she started grinning silently. She looked at Yash lovingly. How could anyone stay cross with him? She took the cauliflower from him, and turning it around in her hands said, "par ab main iska kya karun?"
"Kyon, raat ko aloo-gobhi banake khila na, humari date par", Yash replied, winking at Geet. Now they were both laughing very hard. "Main kyun? Tum banana. Akhir galti tumne ki hai, to sazaa te taur pe aaj ka dinner tum banaoge, aur woh bhi aloo-gobhi, humari date par!", Geet winked back.

Maan's face was turning very very red, and if you concentrated hard enough, you could've seen dhuan coming out. SO THEY LIVED TOGETHER! he thought. Since he didn't know what to do he simply continued to be angry and stare at Yash with contempt. He knew Yash had ulterior motives about Geet when he had offered her the post of CEO in his office, Indian Paints. And now look, he was cooking her aloo-gobhi! "Aloo-gobhi my foot!!!", he murmured, taking out all his anger on the file in his hands.

So that was Part 21
Hope you enjoyed!!Tongue

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25dpurvagaberinlwgeetkrishna.scarce05sunitasth1jagritimanochakathrina7176star432Smile90jojo2802annbellNK4MSK.Naziapwinchipesshasabafaiz01leotheliongagsypayal956fizza25asmi123Paingelammyicycoolwifey90cutegurl224joa123shalinikanagubhakbhartifantaanninonabebuzebronicsnamitasinursrithikabono_jostnasakadafishreeyazzrichu26flowing_riverkavya.sravyasessyapril12sanam1234umishtibcutemishtimysticangelsree.maneetabina03hemvbshivangi783charlie1950trishapanshimanshiTishuudmg_roks_antarabobbydolldoosheekababygurl10tanya_viiqbals4everksasibd670816kareena32Ilovemskcyum321saumieegangesegbShimmerrsimi91-Zahra15-libra25Maaneet.Loverpaponecon-Veritaserum-khushi_4everrupzloveuLuvScoobyambbihaWater.mrk-1hermoso007jindalanjucoolkomlikacharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-namita25kooliioswetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb--Ratna--rsroopaliShalvemillie_maaneetkahkashansakinaLoquacious_AashNeelambari..dobrevagasms

Ilovemsk

IF-Dazzler

Ilovemsk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
r

hahahahaha
first to comment!!!!
suck on that...other readers!!
jokesss
i loveddd it xx
loved maans secret jealousy...and the phool gobhi hahahahahahahaha
i want maan to realise he has a child asappppppppppppp
loved it
plzzzzzzzz update soon xxxxxx

Edited by Ilovemsk - 23 January 2011 at 4:41am

mirnalini

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Awesome part............ loved it.

mirnalini

mysticangel

Goldie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

mirnalini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top