Fan Fictions

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 103

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
wow amazing updates.. luved geet's attitude.,.. whts maan goin to do now?? continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 45)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
continue soon

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

hiiiiiiii awesome update yaar waiting for moreeeeeeeeee
n hw were ur xamsssss yaarrrr

My exams will go on till the end of April!!Cry

But thanks for asking!!Smile
And thanks for the lovely commentsWink
I'll try to update ASAPBig smile

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Part 18:

As Geet closed the door to her cabin behind her, she felt her facade fail her, and her false strength slip away, as her body started to tremble and she felt like she was about to fall due to the sudden exhaustion that overcame her. It was then that she felt two pairs of arms support her from either side.

After Geet had left, Yash, Rahul and Meera were left to deal with the litter of weirdos that was their so called guest staff from KC, and their very very scary looking head. They however could only think about the one who had just left them in a hurry.
All three of them exchanged looks of understanding and Rahul and Yash left Meera and Pari to deal with the devil.

As they entered Geet's cabin after her, they saw her sway, as if ready to collapse as they quickly caught her from either side. They steadied her and looked at her in concern. But Geet simply shrugged them off, and walking to her seat behind her desk spoke angrily to Yash,"What is the meaning of this Yash? I understand that you're getting married very soon and are very busy, but that does not mean that you start avoiding your work. I've still not recieved the final accounts' report on our last project with the Wilhelm &co. It's submission has been due five days now! Can I not get any work done without stressing my vocal chords! And what is the meaning of arriving at the office half an hour late! I am appalled at you! I want that report by the end of today, close the door on your way out and send Meera in, she was late too." Saying this Geet settled in her chair and got back to work.

Yash and Rahul looked at Geet in relief. She was very obviously disturbed, but it was a good sign that such a proximity with Maan had not been able break her apart as it had on previous occasions. They could see that she did not want to talk about Maan and just wanted to completely ignore his presence.So they decided to act like everything was normal.
 "Yes Ma'am", Yash said winking at Geet as he rushed out before she could glare at him for his liberty. Geet rolled her eyes after Yash. He was such a flirt! Even now when he was engaged, he could just not help this habit of his. He was completely sincere with strangers, but when it came to his female friends, he just had to go about his very annoying trait. But Geet had got used to it. Yash was the major comic relief in their group, and his flirting was very widely laughed at by both Meera and Geet. They would very often flirt back to derive the most of the fun, and would at times leave Yash very very red with embarrassnment.

Rahul looked  at Geet, happy that she was finally facing reality instead of running away. "Rahul, could you plz send Pari in. And while you're at it just make sure that everybody from KC is well settled." Geet said this with such little emotion that Rahul was convinced that all was well. He simply nodded and left.

Geet watched her friends leave. She knew they were concerned. But she was fine, she was just fine. H&G, and her family were all that mattered to her now and Maan Singh Khurana had ceased to exist a long time back. He was no one, and she'd show him that. She did not have time to waste over someone so wholly unconnected with her.

Maan was pacing in his cabin up and down. His entire face was red, and he could have throttled anyone who dared come before him at that moment.
Who the hell did she think she was! She had completely ignored him. Acted completely oblivious to his presence, hadn't given him as much as a look, and been so totally indifferent to him as if he had not existed!
Geet Handa had gotten a very big head, that she dared ignore Maan Singh Khurana! But she'd pay.Oh! she most definitely would!

That was when Maan's chain of thoughts was broken by a knock, and he saw Geet's secretary enter.
"Hello sir", she said smiling at him. What was there to smile about, he could not understand! The way people aimlessly smiled! So he simply glared at her and wiped that smile off her face. He did not like this girl. Not only because she was Geet's secretary, but also because she was a secretary. Maan had come to hate the word and everything about it. The post it reffered to, the people who occupied that post, and the work they did. So ever since Geet had left he had not had a single secretary around himself. According to him they were conniving witches with hidden agendas.
"What is it!", he screamed at her.

Pari was very very shocked at this sudden outburst from him, and overcome with fear was unable to say anything, and rushed out of the room. She ran back to her cabin, and started crying.

Geet looked up from her work and was shocked at what she saw. Pari was bawling her eyes out. Her cabin was right next to hers, separated by a glass wall, so she could see right into it.
Concerned, she immediately left all her work and rushed to Pari's cabin.
"What is it, what's wrong?", Geet exclaimed.
Pari saw her boss come in and immediately hugged her tight.
Yes, Geet was a very very strict boss and believed in maintaining a strictly professional relationship with all her employees, but her good heart always got the better of her. Every single employee of H&G had witnessed this goodness that she worked so hard to hide.
Pari was very afraid of Geet, but she immensely respected her. She was her benefactoress. Not only did she give her a job, but was also paying for her college, and Pari was currently living in the outhouse near Geet's house as she had no where else to go. Geet was her saviour, and she looked up to her as a godess who could take care of everything.
"What is it Pari? Tell me! Are you allright?", Geet was getting very very worried. Pari was just not replying and was continously sobbing. She took her to the sofa and sat her down. Cradling her face in her embrace, she stroked her head as she said in a very gentle tone, "Tell me Pari. What is it?". 
Pari told her. She said that it wasn't a very big deal. She had just gotten foolishly scared. The new guest MD had screamed at her. But she was sure that it was her own fault.

Geet's blood was now boiling and she could have errupted then and there. She had taken care of Pari, nurtured her like a child ever since she had come under her care. She had sworn to protect her, and not only her, but her entire staff of H&G. They were under her care, and no misery could befall any of them while she was alive. Ever since Geet had become a mother she had taken to mothering everyone around her, and a mother could kill if as much as a scratch came to adorn her child. Maan Singh Khurana had crossed all his limits today!
And as her motherly instincts took over, she marched to the so called NEW GUEST MD's office. Now she didn't care who stood before her. Be it Obama, or Maan Singh Khurana, it did not matter.
"HOW DARE YOU!", she screamed at him.
Maan had been standing with his back to the door and on hearing someone scream turned around in surprise to a very red Geet.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY STAFF IN SUCH A TONE!"
"Mr. MAAN SINGH KHURANA! YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO YOUR OWN STAFF, BUT IF YOU EVER DARE SPEAK TO MY EMPLOYEES IN SUCH A FASHION AGAIN YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER DIRECTLY TO ME!
IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINS REGARDING ANYTHING IN THIS OFFICE YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT THEM, BUT IF SUCH BEHAVIOUR IS REPEATED, YOU CAN KISS THIS CONTRACT GOODBYE. I HAVE WORKED ON DOZENS OF PROJECTS WITH Mr. WILSON WHILE THIS IS YOUR FIRST. TRUST ME, HE WOULDN'T THINK TWICE BEFORE FIRING YOU.
THIS IS NOT KC Mr. KHURANA, THIS IS H&G, MY OFFICE, THINGS HERE HAPPEN ACCORDING TO ME, NOT YOU!"
and saying this Geet stormed out of his office, leaving a very very very shocked Maan behind.

Geet had screamed at Maan very very loudly. She had been so loud that her voice had been audible to not only their entire floor, but also to a floor above and a floor below. Not before very long, the entire building of H&G was buzzing with the news that their very scary boss had shown the new sour looking MD also her jalwa, and had very clearly told him who the boss was.People did not know what exactly had happened to trigger this reaction from her, cuz though generally angry, they had very rarely witnessed mood swings of such intensity from her. But they were sure that the new MD must have crossed a line somewhere and tried to throw attitude at their boss, in reply to which she had set him in his place very well. Well, after all, it was Geet Handa! Who did not tolerate any kind of nonsense. People laughed at the poor new MD's fate and went about their respective work.

So that was Part 18.
Hope you enjoyed.

And as for me, poor Maan...lol!!!!!!!LOL
                        he has crossed the wrong girl!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments.
My exams will continue till April endCry, so less frequent updates till then. SORRY ...just pray for me...lol...!!!
If you want to recieve PMs regarding updates, add me to you buddy list.

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetkrishna.scarce05vishruti.sirijagritimanochastar432Smile90ifamanikafluffyktaujojo2802pwinchipesshasabafaizangelmmgagsy01leothelionpayal956asmi123ariz2000ammyicycoolwifey90joa123shalinikanaguKavyaNaik123avantika_singhbhakbhartifannonabebualu5123zebronicsred135bbono_jostnasakadafishreeyazzannbellrichu26kavya.sravyasessyapril12flowing_riverCrystalSayacutemishtiHADmishtimishtibmysticangel--Dia--jennifer1993dmg_roks_antarabobbydolldoosheekahemvbmaansi007shivangi783abina03trishapNirjhor105tanya_viJULIELanshimanshiiqbals4everheermeherIlovemskkareena32cyum321maanujaanusaumieeShimmerrpriyankigbhatKittuPratzzsimi91paponeconKrishnaluv94LuvScoobyMaaneet.LoverRamharimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-mrk-1wajiha-1ambbihaajennkomlikaksasianjucool-afsha-namita25kooliiocharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneet--Ratna--rani-luckirsroopalishah10Shalvemillie_maaneetkahkashansakinapunam2712Loquacious_AashNeelambari..pickachudobrevagasms

MsMovielover

IF-Dazzler

MsMovielover

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
WOOHOOO i was first LOL
superb update i loved it...
haha maan so deserved it.. now who is the boss ROFL
i cant wait to see his reaction now Dancing
Good luck for your exams Thumbs Up

Edited by MsMovielover - 17 January 2011 at 5:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mons_mbmirnalinikooliio

Mg777

IF-Dazzler

Mg777

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwww
Great update
Poor MSK....
awwwwwwwww
But u know what?
Please now dun show MSK getting much embarrased.
Please afterall my MAANED heart can't see him like this...
Please...no one can laugh on him...
btw
PM me when u ud next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

seemamary

IF-Sizzlerz

seemamary

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
wow poor maan he took panga with geet, but i still would like to see them together, plsssssssss show that maan should come to know the truth.

mirnalini

trishap

Goldie

trishap

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
awesome... nice part

mirnalini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top