Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 32)

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Part 14:

Geet could not feel her surroundings. Everything was fine, just as it was supposed to be, a few minutes ago. But suddenly her entire world had come crashing down when she saw him, for the first time in the past 3 and a half years. All her senses had left her, and she forgot where she was and what was happening around her.
Suddenly she felt a pull, and an arm wrapped around her, as it made her get up and walked her to the stage. While walking on the aisle to the stage Geet looked to her left into the warm brown eyes of her friend. She was still numb, and unable to process her surroundings. She quietly followed Rahul's lead, as she trusted him, and knew that whatever it was that he was doing must be right.

Rahul saw Maan on the stage with Mr. Wilson, announcing the award Geet was supposed to accept. He knew that it was too late for them to leave, and they couldn't make a scene in front of everybody by Geet's not going to take her award. Plus he did not want anything to tarnish his friend's image, she had struggled so much, and he specially did not want her weak side to come in front of Maan. Something had to be done, and fast. He knew Geet'd be too shocked and overwhelmed to go onstage, so he decided to take her himself. He put a comforting arm around her, making her get up, and walked her to the stage. Once there, he extended Geet's hands to accept the award, and when offered the mike to speak, he took it from Mr.Wilson's hands and adressed the audience thus, "My friend is too everwhelmed to speak. So I'd like to say a few words. I've known Geet all my life, and all I can say is that she is the most wonderful, beautiful and strong woman I've ever come across. She possesses the ability to not just rise, but take others too along with herself to new heights.", at this there was applause, as Rahul led Geet off the stage and back to their seats.

Maan could not believe what he saw. It was Geet, the Geet he had known and loved, The Geet walking towards him to accept the award he held. How could this be. Geet was hardly qualified, and here she was being awarded the greatest honour a woman could wish for.
 And she was in another man's arms! He felt his blood boil at the sight. He had been so busy hating Geet for these past years, not once had it crossed his mind that she could be with somebody else. He did not know what was going on and who was this other man, but he definitely did not like his closeness with Geet. How dare he touch her! How dare she be with another man! Yes they were not together, but all sense had been lost to Maan these past three and a half years, and he had no room for reason. It was something that had left him a long while ago. He was too shocked to react to the situation at hand, and just stood stunned as Geet took the award and walked off the stage back to her seat.

That was part 14

They are in shock right now. Both their reactions will come in the next part.
Enjoy.
Sorry, but now onwards there'll be short and less frequent updates. Exams!!!!!!

Tongue

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25psruthiinlwgeetkrishna.scarce05geeta1803jagritimanochastar432jojo2802Smile90pwinchipesshasabafaizgagsypayal95601leothelionasmi123Paingelammyicycooljoa123KavyaNaik123shalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123nonabebunikipukimons_mbrichu26shreeyazznamitasinsakadafishruthiruchsannbellkavya.sravyasessyapril12CrystalSayacutemishtimishtibmysticangel--Dia--sree.maneethemvbmaansi007shivangi783dmg_roks_antarajennifer1993TishuudoosheekaNirjhor105anshimanshitrishapcharlie1950tanya_viJULIELbabygurl10ixrayiqbals4everheermeherkareena32cyum321maanujaanupriyankiShimmerrMaaneet.LoverRamhariKrishnaluv94wajiha-1maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvScoobymrk-1hermosoambbihaajennmechantefilleksasikomlikakooliio-afsha-namita25divareenacharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebrsroopalirani-luckiShalvemillie_maaneetpunam2712Loquacious_AashNeelambari..pickachunotfadedaway

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
res
OMG.........................

Thank God for Rahul...........oh my my I Love him all of a sudden!!!!!!ClapClap

He truly is the bestest friend one could ever wish for!!!!!! -Big smile Oh yes yes yes.............he took her there and and now Maan's boilingLOL - oh yes yes yes He DESERVES EACH MOMENT of it - hahahahahahaha that's for not trusting the woman he so called used to love!!!! What AngryLIESSSSS - if he loved her he would have trusted her - thats the foundation of all relationships!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I cud bash Maan right now!!!!!! AngryBut I'm glad he's Jealous.....shows he still has feelings for her - goooooddd goingWink

hehehehe awwww no worries hun.............we understand....we're all in the same boat!!!!Star

No worries...we forgive uSmile

Edited by Tishuu - 09 January 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinikomlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
poor geet..........thnk god rahul saved the situation..........cant wait for their reaction

Edited by komlika - 09 January 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuumirnalini

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
loved it
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
awesum luved it  n ya best of luck with yr exams

Edited by maanujaanu - 09 January 2011 at 2:48pm
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

well written. loved it

Maan has lost it big time all these three years he didnt even tried to look for the truth. knowing how geet was still believed others....... but lets see what u have for us in store.

all the best for the exams :)

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top