Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 2)

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nice...do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
nice one
cont soon
add me to your pm list
mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

I am on a roll here people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

Here's the 2nd part , only for youTongue

Part 2:

Maan looked at his sister, now very sure that she had lost all her sense and asked:
"Are you sure you're allright Annie, you haven't banged your head against a wall or something, have you? cuz if you have, then we must consult a doctor immediately, and if not, then it'd be best that I return to my wedding ceremony which can obviously not continue without me, and don't even dare to detain me cuz I'm already very mad at you and have no time to indulge in your stupidity right now", and saying this he turned to go, only to be stopped by the person he saw standing at the entrance. It was Brij, Geet's lathait bhai as he called him.

Maan was very shocked to see him there. And suddenly a fear hit him. Fear for his love's safety. Was she allright? He'd kill Brif if he laid a finger on her!
"What are you doing here?", Maan asked in an angry, stern tone.
"Don't worry. I come in peace.", replied Brij. "There's something you need to know, plz sit down", he said, motioning to a chair next to Arjun.
Maan wasn't willing, but on everybody's incessant requests decided to quickly get it over with. They were all sitting round a table, and the door was locked, lest somebody disturbed them.
"What's all this?" Maan said in an irritated tone. "I am getting late!!"
"Just hear us out", said Arjun and began with his tale.

"Our story begins in Hoshiarpur, when my sister Naintara got your brother Dev and Geet married.
Everybody thinks that Dev and NT cheated Geet and her family, when the truth is something absolutely different."
Brij continued "this entire thing was a plan between our family and NT. Dev thought that he was cheating Geet when it was actually the other way round. It was a plan to ultimately cheat YOU!!
The night of Dev and Geet's marriage Dev did not intend to even touch Geet since he knew that he'd leave her the next day, but since there was a deeper plan involved, Geet and NT gave him a very heavy dose of a drug that made him lose all control and sense. He had no idea of what he was doing and Geet seduced him to sleep with her. The pregnancy was part of the plan, and the whole thing was crafted such that Geet would wind up getting pregnant with Dev's child. Then Dev and NT left for Canada the next day, as per the plan.
Since you were the final target, your presence in Hoshiarpur was known. Your saving Geet, meeting her over and over again and helping her every time were all part of the plan. Then her coming to Delhi, working in your office were also all planned. Her living at your house, making you fall in love with her everything. This was all a plan between our family and NT to get your money."

"That's right." continued Arjun."My sister knew that only love could blind your intellect. Somewhere where you'd not think from your mind but your heart is the only place she could defeat you. Geet and NT have been in on this together since the beginning.Dev was not happy with my sister and had been having second thoughts about their marriage for a long time. Since they had signed a prenup before getting married NT knew that she'd not get a penny out of Dev's fortune from the Khurana family. Since she could also not concieve the hopes of having her child get the inheritance were also lost. So when Dev came under a lot of debt and did not want to use his family fortune to pay it off as it would tarnish its image NT crafted this plan to get all the Khurana fortune. Since Geet is carrying Dev's child, she'd also get all of his share in the Khurana fortune and once she's your wife she'd also have  a right over your part of it. Their plan was very well crafted. There'd be no custody issues regarding the child since Dev has been portrayed as the bad guy and once you  two are married Geet will divorce you on grounds of betrayel. She'd bring up the issue of Sammeera", saying all of this, Arjun paused for a breath.
Maan looked bewildered and said,"what nonsense is all of this!! Geet doesn't even know about Sammeera!!"
"Oh! But my sister does!" answered Arjun. "You're forgetting that Geet and my sister are in on this together. They have everything sorted out with the lawyer, and have such a good case ready that you'd be forced to give up atleast 80% of all your money to Geet, and maybe more."

Maan was flabbergasted. All this could not be true. His Geet was not capable of any kind of deception. She embodied innocence. "This is the biggest falsehood I've ever heard", thundered Maan.

"We knew that you'd not believe us. That's why we've got proof." and saying this Annie produced a document that showed that NT was present in Hoshiarpur while Maan was there."See she was there all the time. Helping Geet with the plan."
"The day you took her to Amritsar, she had met up with NT", said Brij and showed him pictures of Geet with NT. Maan recognised the white anarkali suit that Geet was wearing that day.
"Geet told you that she had me imprisoned as you that asked her to didn't she." asked Brij. Maan slowly nodded in an affirmative. "Then why do you think she refused it when you suggested it? Precisely because you were only supposed to be convinced that she had done that. If she had really had me imprisoned, how do you think I'm here, talking to you." finished Brij.

Maan's head was spinning. Everything that they had said could noy be true. Geet could not do all of this. "Even if I were to believe you. Why would you tell me all this? Aren't you supposed to be in on the plan too."
"I only recently got to know about it from NT. I may be her brother but I'm not her. I was ashamed of her doings and decided to tell you the truth." "I too have been ashamed of it lately and have been mustering courage to come clean with the truth", added Brij.

"Bhai, they first told me everything and I decided that it was best that you heard it before you made the biggest mistake of your life", said Anwesha.

Maan was feeling numb. He was not ready to believe all of this. But they had facts and proof.
The only way to clear all of this was to ask the truth from Geet herself. He knew that it could not be true but her one word would settle everything.
And thinking this, he exited the room to find the woman who held his life.

So, what do you think???Tongue
Leave comments.
And yes, tighten your seat belts, for the next part's gonna throw you off your seats!!!!!!LOL

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetkrishna.sunitasth1apubasustar432pwinchipessha01leothelionasmi123ammyicycooljoa123wifeylailapnjalu5123annbellshruthiruchsrichu269290860623shreeyazzcutemishtisree.maneetHADmishtipayal12sanam1234ukavya.sravyasessyhemvbsksgshivangi783JULIELbabygurl10anshimanshiSaVniNirjhor105IlovemskKinshukKiDewanikareena32cyum321gbhatsaumieeShimmerrritzy09walkintomylifexsimi91maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvScoobyCOLOGYajennkooliio-afsha-*Dakoo_Minzy*charmed onesrsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb..shreyaa..millie_maaneetpunam2712_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashsingh24Neelambari..pickachunotfadedaway

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
great part..
cant wait to see if brij told was truth or lie.
plz.update soon.
thx
SaVni Goldie
SaVni
SaVni

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Great part uptade soon
sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey do continue soon! Please write it before the wedding point comes in a serial! Looks good to me, but please add bigger part! 

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Veryyy nice part!!!
I'm feeling bad for maneet!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj