Fan Fictions

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 103

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
gr8 part..... loved it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 15)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Part 11:

Yash choked on his own coffee, Meera dropped the plate of toasts she was carrying, and Rahul just gaped at Geet as his food fell out of his open mouth.
There was silence at the table while they all stared at Geet, not sure that she had said what they had heard.

"I know it's sudden and risky, but, why not?", Geet added, looking from one to another in apprehension.
"I'm sorry?", Rahul blurted out.
"You want to buy Imperial Constructions?", exclaimed Meera.
"You know what kind of money that would require!", spoke Yash, recovering a little from his shock.
"Yes, about 15 crores, you told us last  night", replied Geet.
"And do you have that kind of money?", Yash continued, but this time it wasn't Geet who answered.
"Yeah we do!", spoke Rahul, as he saw the practicality in Geet's idea."It's our family money."

"I know it'd mean putting everything at risk, but why not, I mean, we're all qualified, we all know how that company is run since we've been working there for quite some time, why can't we buy it and run it as our own. What's so impossible about it? I mean, the people who are running it presently are humans too, just like us. If they can do it, why can't we."

It took some time for Geet's idea to sink in, and a lot of convincing. Yash and Rahul were ready, but Meera was afraid of letting her friend take such a big step. Geet had already suffered so much, she did not want her to face a financial crisis now. But when Geet had again and again, completely assured her that that was what she wanted to do, Meera too agreed.

They talked it over with Yash and he in turn went and talked to Imperial Construction's owners about it. Though they did not want to give up their company that easily, Yash finally made them see that nothing could save it. And that they should sell it before their lie about their share prices came out. The money that Geet was offering them covered the personal loans that they had taken for the company, and after a few legal formalities, Geet had 70% of the companies shares in her name.

Three days after this transfer of power, as the facade of high share value was lifted, the company's share value dropped, and all other minor share holders got busy selling their shares.
These were bought by Rahul, and Imperial Constructions was renamed as H&G, Handa and Garewal Constructions.

Since they were new owners, bank extended the deadline for the repayment of the loans that the former owners had taken in the company's name. They had two years to pay it all back.
They changed all the staff. Since majority of the former staff was incompetent, they only kept a few good employees, and filled the remaining posts with fresh recruitments.
Geet was the MD, Rahul the CEO, Yash in charge of the Management and accounts departments, and Meera head of the creative department.

And with this new challenge of making their business venture a success, they plunged into the the work they they had undertaken, now only to rise out of it in triumph.

So people, that was Part 11.
Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wink
And yes, stay tuned for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiinlwgeetkrishna.scarce05sunitasth1jojo2802Smile9001leotheliongagsypwinchipesshaasmi123ammyicycooljoa123nonabebualu5123shalinikanagubhakbhartifansakadafinamitasinnikipukizebronicsannbellrichu26kavya.sravyasessyapril12sanam1234uhemvbshivangi783abina03mysticangelsree.maneetCrystalSayacutemishtidmg_roks_antaradoosheekaTishuuJULIELbabygurl10trishapNirjhor105kareena32heermeheriqbals4evercyum321priyankiShimmerrMsMovieloversaumieemaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-wajiha-1simi91RamhariambbihaKrishnaluv94LuvScoobymrk-1hermosoanjucoolajennkomlikacharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10-afsha-namita25kooliiorani-luckirsroopalimaanseeKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebShalve_BlackPearl_punam2712suhaaanaLoquacious_AashNeelambari..dobrevagasms

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
omg...........geet MD...........cant wait for more............hurry up.....im so excited............u just keep writing LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-luckinamita25

Tishuu

Goldie

Tishuu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Waheyyyyyyyy omg omg omg I have to admit..when I opened the post up I read the title and I was sipping on coffee at that time and nearly had spit it because I hadnt read an FF with this title and thought you'd accidently PMed me.....so I went back to the beginning and then realised you'd changed the title hehehehehehehe

neways that was that

now back to the update - wow I loved it

wooooooooo Geet and Rahul brought the company.......now all they have to do is make it as good as KC and it wouldnt be bad if KC suddenly lost its clients and fell and had some major problems

i knw im being mean but what Maan did was not forgiveable so alls well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
woooh geet and rahul brought the company
i bet now they're going to work with KC or something like that
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

Waheyyyyyyyy omg omg omg I have to admit..when I opened the post up I read the title and I was sipping on coffee at that time and nearly had spit it because I hadnt read an FF with this title and thought you'd accidently PMed me.....so I went back to the beginning and then realised you'd changed the title hehehehehehehe

neways that was that

wooooooooo Geet and Rahul brought the company.......now all they have to do is make it as good as KC and it wouldnt be bad if KC suddenly lost its clients and fell and had some major problems

i completely agree............maan should not be easily forgive............ how could he not trust geetAngry....... the person who he claim to love........... he should be punishAngry........ n.......must regret for not trusting GEET.........cant wait for maaneet face off.........cant wait for maan reaction to this new geet......Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuuabina03

Tishuu

Goldie

Tishuu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by Tishuu

neways that was that

i completely agree............maan should not be easily forgive............ how could he not trust geetAngry....... the person who he claim to love........... he should be punishAngry........ n.......must regret for not trusting GEET.........cant wait for maaneet face off.........cant wait for maan reaction to this new geet......Big smile

I won't be surprised if he somehow he finds out that Geet was begunnh and then he hates himself and becomes soooo sad and then thinks that Rahul and Geet are now together....... and tries to walk away.....muahahahahahaha.AngryAngryAngryAngryhmmmm i wonder...........rahul wont suddenly start liking her or sumthing or perhaps he already does or will it actually be like a proper frendship between a guy n girl - jus frendship no one-sided love or bhai behen types........im yet to meet one such pair of frends like that.......

i wont be surprised if Roshni takes a disliking to Maan in first meeting - that'l show him for ditching Geet

komlika

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I won't be surprised if he somehow he finds out that Geet was begunnh and then he hates himself and becomes soooo sad and then thinks that Rahul and Geet are now together....... and tries to walk away.....muahahahahahaha.Angryhmmmm i wonder...........rahul wont suddenly start liking her or sumthing or perhaps he already does or will it actually be like a proper frendship between a guy n girl - jus frendship no one-sided love or bhai behen types........im yet to meet one such pair of frends like that.......

i wont be surprised if Roshni takes a disliking to Maan in first meeting - that'l show him for ditching Geet
[/QUOTE]

i think at first he will think geet-rahul r together...........may be question her about her characterAngry........ i hope rahul-geet relationship is pure friendship.........even thought i do believe a guy n girl can be strictly friends......but this belief have been proven so wrong at times again n again by people around me Angry Angry Angry,......yeah me too at too see tht in real life LOL LOL.......... yeah it would be interesting n different if roshini dislike maan in first meeting........i wouldnt blame her........

Tishuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top