Fan Fictions

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 - Page 59

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 28:

Maan reached the hotel where Geet was staying in France.
He was desperate to apologize to her and he wanted to do that right then. He knew that Yash, Rahul or Meera would never tell him where Geet was. So he had gotten the information from Pari.

Maan spotted Geet sitting in a lonely corner of the hotel restaurant, She was wearing a beautiful white sari with silver work, looking like moonlight, with a strappy backless blouse. As he approached her, she looked up to see him. Anger flashed across her face as she got up and marched out. Maan rushed after her, and stopped her in the deserted lobby.
"Geet suno, Geet mujhe sab pata chal gaya hai. Main janta hun ki main maafi ke kabil nahi hun, par main bas yeh kahne chahta hun, ki agar aaj tumne mujhe maaf nahi kiya, to main apni jaan de dunga."
"To de dijiye!! Mujhe koi farak nahi padta.", Geet had been continuously drinking since the flight, and was very drunk by now. Maan did not realize that.
"Geet main jaanta hun ki tum mujhse abhi bhi pyar karti ho, otherwise you'd have never kissed me back at the office. I know I'm the worst person alive. But I'm ready to repent for my mistakes. Tum jo sazaa dogi mujhe manzoor hai Geet."

"To ek kaam kijiye, meri zindagi se hamesha hamesha ke liye chale jaaiye. Waise bhi ab main aapse pyar nahi karti, main ab Yash se pyar karti hun, aur usse shadi bhi kar rahi hun", Geet stabbed at him.
"Maan felt like his entire world was about to collapse. He did not know how to respond.
"Aisa nahi ho sakta!",
"Aisa hi hai Maan", and saying this she ran away, crying.

Maan stumbled Back.

Geet entered the hotel bar, trying to find her way to her room, and saw Maan drinking. He had been drinking for over three hours now, ever since Geet had left him.

Maan looked up and saw Geet. He gave her a faint sad smile. And then very loudly announced, "All drinks on me tonight, cuz my friend here is getting married."
There was a very loud applause at this.  "Maan stuggled to get up, but couldn't support himself and fell down. Geet rushed forward to support him.
"Maan! What are you doing!!!"
"Why, I'm celebrating, your marriage, and my ruin." He said, downing another shot.
"Maan stop it. You shouldn't drink so much"
"Why, why do you care?" he replied bitterly.
"It's not like you love me anymore! Go away! Go away to your Yash!"
Both Maan and Geet were crying. Geet pushed Maan away and ran upstairs to her room.
Maan realized that after all that he had done, he was still hurting her. Feeling ashamed, he ran after her. Geet stumbled into her room and tried to close it, but couldn't. Maan held it open. He forced himself in and closed the door behind him.

"Say you love me!!", he shouted at her as he caught her by the shoulders.
"Say you love me Geet!!!"

"I don't!! Ihate you!!", Geeet screamed back through her tears. She was sobbing very loudly now.
Maan held her very strongly.
"Say that you love me!"
"I hate you!", Geet was trying to struggle out of Maan's stong hold, but to no avail. Then Maan pull her closer, his arms around her waist.
"I KNOW YOU LOVE ME"
Geet started hitting Maan's chest with her fists to get out of his hold.

"Aap bahaut, bahaut, bahaut bure hain", Geet sobbed as she continued to hit Maan's chest with her fists. "Jaanta hun Geet. Jaanta hun. Plz mujhe maaf kardo. Plz Geet. ", Maan was also crying.
Geet continued to hit Maan, though her intensity was decreasing and soon she stopped and hugged him tight. They were both in each others tight embrace, crying very hard.
After a few minutes, Geet retreated her head from his chest and looked up at him. Maan sidelined the hair that covered her face and looked into her deep, sad eyes. Her tears tore at his soul.
Though heavily drunk himself, he lifted her up and and carried her to the bed. He very gently laid her down, and himself lay beside her. Turning he came to face the front part of her body. He hated her tears, and the fact that he was the root cause of them, made him hate himself. So he started kissing her tears. Geet hugged Maan, so that he was now almost on top of her.
Maan coninued to kiss geet's face, her forehead, her ayes, her cheeks, her nose and then halted before her lips. Then he very slowly bent down and kissed them. Geet responded with equal love, the alcohol had wiped the anger from her memory, and she could not stay away from him any longer. These past years bereft of him had been worse than death for her. Now when his arms were finally around her, holding and loving her, she did not want to push them away.
They kissed for what seemed like an eternity. It was a very passionate kiss. Both were hungry for each other. When suddenly Geet realized what she was doing and jerked Maan away.
She sat up, shocked at what she had been doing, how could she have forgotten everything that had happened, no, this was wrong. The jerk with which she got up pushed the pallu of her sari to the side.She was about to get up when Maan, who was lying on his back now held her back by holding her hand.
"Mujhe chod ke mat jao Geet, main mar jaoonga", he whispered. Geet turned around and immediately covered Maan's lips with her fingers.
"Shhh...", she whispered back.  "Don't ever dare say anything like that!", was it not good enough that they had been separate for all these years that now he was talking about dying. How would she survive if something happened to him. This thought brought a fresh surge of tears to her eyes as she bent down and kissed Maan.

Maan held her face in both his hands as Geet continued to kiss him, she now lay on top of him.
Maan very gently slid his hands down Geet's body, from her face, to her neck, to her chest, and continued to caress her upper body, while still kissing her. This caressing sent shivers down Geet's spine as she broke free from his lips and looked into his eyes, burning with need.

Geet bent down and kissed his unexposed chest. Then she slid her fingers down his upper body, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing the skin she was baring.
As Geet came to finally sit on Maan's thighs, Maan sat up and pulled her towards himself. He looked at her exposed upper body, covered by a flimsy strappy blouse. He slid one strap down her shoulder and started sucking her skin from her neck to her bare shoulder, then he did the same with her other strap. Then he unhooked her buttons from the back and slid her blouse off her. Feeling shy, Geet hid her face in Maan's bare chest. Maan started feeling Geet's back. It was bare except for the thin string of her chemise. Geet slid off Maan's shirt.
Maan tore the chemise off of her, and now their bare chests were together, heaving against each other.
Maan could not take it anymore, so he laid her down and took off her sari. He took off his own trousers. and lay on top of her. There were no more barriers left between them now.

Geet trembled below him, as she felt his manhood right above her femininity. Maan started sucking on her honeydew skin. He left no part of her untouched. He treated every part of her body with utmost care, love and respect. He kissed her breasts, and then gnawed at them. Geet moaned. Maan was very intense.Then he slid down to her stomach, and then between her thighs.
He dipped his head and kissed her there. Geet started sobbing harder.  Maan kept kissing her there, and then licked her. Geet held onto the bed sheet for dear life as Maan continued to undo her.
He similarly caressed her legs, and her toes.

Then he went back to kissing her lips. Geet was still crying from the revelation of her body's secrets to Maan.
"Shh...", he whispered. "I love you"
"I love you too", she whispered back.

Maan then very gently opened Geets legs with his hands and penetrated her.
Geet cried out in pain and pleasure. They continued to kiss.

Then he finally came out of her and took her trembling form in his arms.

And concluding their union, they slept in each other's embrace.

Ahem, ahem,😳... This is the first time I've written a love making scene, so forgive me for any let downs.
Well that was part 28.
Hope you enjoyed.

Enjoy⭐️
Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
glad that maaneet are together
cant wait to see what happens next
do continue soon
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeeeee luved ittttttttttt
n nice luv making scene
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part....loved it to the core...so fianally  Maaneet are together....me likey....
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

thanks for updating mina.................

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update

loved it
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m happy finally they became one.
But still they need to clear manythings.
Wonderful part...........
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was hot and a passionate update, thanx for such a nice update, plsssssssssssss update the next part soon.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing and hot part...continue soon
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
How would they react next morning........ Specially geet.......