Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1 (Page 36)

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
hey,,update soon n a long one,,,also let maan realize his wrong presumptions has  led into what,,plzzz update sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn
lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Lovely would want to know what happens next .Eagerly waiting
MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
ok so im totally hooked to ur ff and read it all in one go ROFL

but uhh i could just punch maan right now for what he did Angry ,on second thoughts i'd be there to comfort him Day Dreaming ROFL

but seriously you have written an amazing ff please do add me to the PM list Big smile

Edited by MsMovielover - 12 January 2011 at 11:52pm
mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Part 15:

They entered Geet's room, a VIP suite on the 7th floor of the hotel, right next to Rahul's.
He was still dragging her, his arm wrapped around her, supporting her.
He had waited for the award function to get over before he took Geet back to her room.
She was still in shock. He seated her on the sofa as turning her face to face his he gently whispered, "Geet" On hearing her name being called out so tenderly, Geet felt the walls around her heart collapse and as she overcame her shock, her feelings found a vent in the form of tears that now began to flow incessantly through her eyes.
And she collapsed in her friends arms, buried her face in his chest, and cried uncontrollably.

Rahul held her as if it was his own life that he was holding onto. He was very scared. It had taken her so long to get over Maan, and now seeing him again, so close to her, he feared that she'd again retreat into the darkness that he had so painstakingly pulled her out from.

Geet cried for several hours before she fell asleep against Rahul on the sofa.
Once she was asleep Rahul gently picked her up and layed her down on her bed. He covered her with a duvet and himself settled on the sofa for the night. He couldn't risk leaving her alone, lest she needed him.

As dawn broke, Rahul opened his eyes. Geet was still asleep. Rahul decided to go to his room and freshen up. He knew Geet would wake up late after last night.
He opened the door, and as he stepped outside, saw Maan looking at him from the door opposite Geet's. He was obviously staying right next to them. Rahul gave him a cold look and went to his room.

Rahul freshened up, and made a few calls. He ordered Meera and Yash to immediately fly to NY to take care of the one week long conferences on behalf of their company. He told them why, and they immediately agreed. He knew that running away was not a good choice, but after Geet's reaction frrom last night he knew that she was not ready to face Maan. He booked tickets for them to return to Boston.

Geet was stil not sure of how to react, and did everything Rahul asked her to. She just did not have it in herself to think about anything. They returned home to a very happy Roshni whose mommy had returned in just two days when she was to be away for a week. Yash and Meera left for the conference.

It had been a week since they had returned. Geet had not gone back to the office and was sitting in her room stroking a sleeping Roshni when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in" she replied, and was met by a smiling Rahul carrying two mugs of hot darjeeling tea, just as Geet liked it."Here", he said handing her the cup, seating himself besides her.
"There's something I wanted to talk to you about", he said.
Geet looked up. She knew where this conversation was headed.
"I don't think you're doing the right thing Geet." he said. "I know Maan has left an unfathomable scar on your soul. I know he has hurt you. But you have to be strong. Where's that Geet who vowed to never ever be weak on the hands of a man again. Who swore to be strong and unbreakable. Who wanted to become a pillar of strength for her daughter." He started stroking Roshni at this. "Look at her. Is it her fault that her mother has had a troubled past. Are you not punishing her by turning weak. How can she rely on you if you yourself are not strong enough to face the world. You saw him once and you shut yourself in this house for a week. What king of cowardly behaviour is this Geet? This is a very small world. You were bound to cross paths with him at some point of time or the other. And you may still. You can't hide from him forever Geet. And what is there to hide from? A heartless, insufferable man who has no sense of judging people's character. You know that you are right and truthful, then what are you afraid of? He is no one Geet. You have to get past him and learn to face him. I know it hurts, but you have to bear it, for Roshni. You have to protect this child. Its your duty towards her as a mother." and saying this, he left.

Each word from Rahul fell on Geet's ears like a thunder. How stupid had she been. She had once again let that monster of a man affect her. She had responsiblities, and it was time that she did them justice. She had no tears in her eyes that day, and she never will. Maan Singh Khurana was no one now, and she'd make sure that things remained that way.

She left for office early next morning, unaware of what awaited her there.

That was Part 15

Hope you enjoyed.Tongue

And thanks a ton for all the best wishes!!Wink

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetkrishna.vani0391sunitasth1jagritimanochastar432jojo2802pwinchipesshaSmile9001leotheliongagsyasmi123ammyicycoolPaingeljoa123bhakbhartifanalu5123sakadafishreeyazzshruthiruchsrichu26annbellkavya.sravyasanam1234uflowing_riversessyapril12CrystalSayacutemishtimishtibsree.maneetdmg_roks_antarahemvbshivangi783abina03babygurl10anshimanshiNirjhor105kareena32iqbals4evermaanujaanucyum321MsMovieloverShimmerrpriyankisimi91maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-RamhariKrishnaluv94LuvScoobywajiha-1komlikaajennanjucool-afsha-kooliiocharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10--Ratna--Shalveshah10rani-luckiKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebpunam2712Loquacious_AashNeelambari..dobrevagasms

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
great part.
do continue plz.
thx.
dobrevagasms IF-Stunnerz
dobrevagasms
dobrevagasms

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
loved the way rahul cares for her
wonder what awaits geet in the office
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
geet became weak just as sight of mann...........i dint like thtThumbs Down........but now i hope she face him with all strength..........i love rahul character.....he is true friend........so mann is waiting at office for geet.......wht a jerkAngry.........i hope geet stay strong n face him.........do update soon
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hey it was short but sweet
thnxs for d update
n hopefully u'll updater soon i mean more often

Edited by maanujaanu - 13 January 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina

Go to top