Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 13:

All his hatred towards Geet had fuelled his work. He was currently in the US, on business, and had also been invited by the  US Business Association to attend the award function of the year where he was supposed to present an award with an American business tycoon.

The award function was being held at the biggest hotel in New York and was supposed to be followed by a week long series of conferences. All the guests were to be housed at the hotel itself for the entire week.
Maan reached the hotel where he was greeted by his client Mr. Wilson, and was immediately shown to his room. He got ready, since the award function was to start in an hour.

Geet and Rahul reached New York and were greeted by their client Mr. Wilson's secretary. She took them to the hotel where Mr. Wilson himself showed them to their rooms. "The function's to start in an hour, and if I may, congratulations on the soon to be yours award." he said smiling at Geet. She thanked him, and went into her room to get ready.

Though Geet had started wearing western clothes since coming to America she still preferred her Indian clothes and donned a beautiful beige sari for the function. She matched it with light yet elegant diamond in platinum jewellery, and wore heels to go with her over all.

She was ready when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to a very handsome Rahul in a tuxedo. He was rendered speechless by her beauty. Though he had always considered his friend as one of the most beautiful women he had ever known, tonight she totally took his breath away as he stood at her door lost in her charm. "I'm gonna very soon fall in love with you if you're going to look like this around me", he teased, at which Geet made a face. She was accostummed to his jokes about falling in love with her, something which never materialised.
"so, shall we?", he said, offering her his arm. Geet gently put her arm through his as he led her to the hall where the award function was to be held. They took their seats as the function proceeded.

Maan had been sitting in his seat for over an hour now when Mr. Wilson tucked at his sleeve "Mr. Khurana, plz come backstage, we are soon to present the award for the Business Woman of the year." at this Maan got up and followed his lead. He didn't know who the awardee was, neither did he care. He had stopped caring about things some three and a half years ago.

They went on stage, Maan held the award in his hands as Mr Wilson announced " It is my great honour to present the Business Woman of the year award this year. Not only because she is a very dear friend of mine, but also because I immensely admire what she is. What she has achieved in three and a half years at the mere age of 22 is something that no woman of lesser substance could have. She has today become a role model for all those women who yearn to be independent, and make a place for themselves in this world. May I plz have Ms. Geet Handa on stage", this was followed by a thunder of applause, as everybody turned around to congratulate this young woman.
Maan was not sure what he had heard was right, Geet Handa, he had said. Could it, no, of course not, she couldn't be it. He had no idea what was happening and also looked up, waiting for the woman to approach, so that he could pacify his suspicions.

That was Part 13.
Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
komlika thumbnail
first one to comment πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

great update.............cant wait for their face off...........i want geet to be strong n face maan.........omg now u have to update next part or else i will start stalking u...... until u give up n update
πŸ˜†
Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
2nd res
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

That was a Shorty😭😭😭
I really wanted to seee the look of shock/gutted feeling/unbelievable/the big J of jealousy - the whole thing.................

Haii....................I should be feeling sorry with him na....but I'm not.......in fact I'm more worried for how Geet will react to seeing him - I reallly reallly reallly hope she  doesn't break or shatter........she's been strong all these years but Im sure one look of his and it can alll fall to pieces

hawwwwwwwwwww

woweeeee - I'm.........................sooo lost
Edited by Tishuu - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
yay maan is in the party
love geet and rahul friendship
hope maaneet meet in the next part
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
keep writing  loved it. waiting for  the  coming up
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u ended hereeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soooooooonnnnnn pleaseeee
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i cant wait face of Maan & Geet  pls pls update the next part pls brilliant
pakistan34 thumbnail
I loved but it was short please continue the part waiting please
that was wonderful.... can't wait for Maaneet to meet !!!!