Page 1
Page   of 103
Page 2 Page 103

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

INTRODUCTION

The story line is the same as the serial. All characters are the same. My FF starts from Maaneet's wedding day, that would be shortly telecasted in the show.

It is Maaneet's wedding day. Both are very very happy. This is the day that they had been waiting for their entire life. In both's bosom a certain contentment towards life was unfolding. After all that they had suffered and undergone, their life had finally reached a point where they could take a deep breath of relief. They had found their haven, each other, and now once they're tied in this unbreakable bond, nothing would be able to thwart their happiness. Life for once would be normal and steady, something that they had both longed for but never got. But it'd be their's today, forever.

Everything was set. Maan was waiting for his bride at the Mandap. Suddenly there was murmur amongst the guests sitting there. It was in the praise of the beauty of Maan Singh Khurana's bride to be. Maan looked up to see his Geet gliding towards him. Dressed ina beautiful red lehenga with intricate jaipuri work and heavy gold Rajasthani jewellery studded with blood red rubies to compliment her dress. Her hands were died with henna upto her elbows, which had a very very deep red hue to it that it almost appeared to be black, signifying the depth of Maan's love for her.

She was a breathtaking site and Maan very proudly gazed at her delicate form , as she came and sat beside him.

Var malas were done and they proceded to sit at the mandap to conclude the ceremony that they had so graciously begun.

So, this was the intro.
Do leave some comments about my writing and whether I should continue or not.
Spoilers for next part: BIG BIG TWIST AHEAD!!!!!!

If you want to recieve PMs add me to your buddy list.

CONTENTS

~  THREAD 1  ~

~  THREAD  2  ~

Edited by mirnalini - 09 August 2011 at 3:32pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25inlwgeetkrishna.geniusbmanilupayal906pwinchipesshaannbellsree12wala66asmi123navyanissimons_mbalu5123Smiley1279lailapnjrosesanamishtykhuranaCrystalSayacutemishtizaqxswdmg_roks_antaradoosheekaJULIELbabygurl10sihuamalu123trishapabina03hemvbsksgmaansi007shivangi783karna91princess.cyum321Mg777KinshukKiDewaniuntamedtigressmaanujaanuRocks.Dharashiv-gauri4evaiqbals4ever-Amri-t-mayur-sajan-jShimmerranjalisen85khushi_4eversimi91walkintomylifexCOLOGYangelic_cute.Lena.ajenn-Veritaserum-LuvScoobymrs.mskMaaneet.Loverammu5Krishnaluv94macho_muffinambbihamrk-1rsroopali--Ratna--millie_maaneet..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ZsterRosemchopraswetha10FireSafireFiree*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenashah10--aarthi--hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancharmed oneskooliiopunam2712poongs123pickachuibelieveinpinkspvdnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:Thread 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiasharma

jiasharma

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hey...nice intro....sounds different ...Clap

continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hey
Awesome Intro
Maaneet Wedding
WOW..
Cant wait
But seems like They wont get married..
But loved it
Continue soon
And can u add me to ur PM list pls..
Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guboareeshmirnalini

maansi007

Goldie

maansi007

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
nice start wish this also happens in the show do continue and add me to the pm list

mirnalini

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Hello guys!!

I'm back with the update. Thanks for the comments.
Plz add me to your buddy list if you want me to pm you about the updates.

Part 1

Tring...tring...tring...   suddenly Maan's phone rang. Those around gave him an angry look as to what was his phone doing there while he was in the process of getting married. Maan saw that it was Anwesha's and noticed that she was not amongst those present to witness the wedding. He wondered what it could be that she was not there and was calling him at such a time. He got worried,and thinking that it must be something very very important and that she may be in some deep trouble, decided to take the call. After listening to what she had to say he whispered an apology  in Geet's ear, and saying that he won't be long, jogged into the house. (the marriage is being held in the grounds of the Khurana mansion)  Dadi got very angry at Maan's behaviour but Geet pacified her and told her to be patient, he'll be back.

Anwesha had sounded troubled on the phone and had begged him to come to her room immediately. So, for the love of his sister he decided to make sure that she was fine and left the mandap for a few minutes. He felt guilty, but had to make sure that his little sister was okay.

Maan reached Anwesha's room and enterd it. He saw Anwesha and Arjun there sitting on two chairs. Everything seemed fine except for Anwesha's worried face. Seeing all this he said in a very angry tone:
 "What is the meaning of this Anwesha. I was getting married when you called me. First of all you were not present their , then you called me out in the middle of my own wedding. Have you lost all your sense."

Seeing Maan's angry face Annie said :
"Bhai I know that you must be very upset but this is very important for you to know. It's for your own good. There's a truth that you must know before you go through with this marriage, whether or not you'll go through with it once you know the whole truth is a different question alltogether" she finished to a slightly shocked MSK.

So here's the first part.
Will continue soon.
Hope you enjoyed.
Stay tuned and hold your breaths, for you're in for a very very bumpy rollercoaster ride ahead!!!!!!!!!Wink

Edited by mirnalini - 20 May 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetapubasustar432pwinchipesshaannbellsree12asmi123ammyicycoolalu5123piyushirichu26CrystalSayasree.maneethemvbsksgmaansi007shivangi783teri_susantrishapcutemishtisessypayal12-Amri-kareena32shiv-gauri4evacyum321maanujaanuKinshukKiDewaniShimmerrMaaneet4evewalkintomylifexritzy09simi91maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvScoobyajennmacho_muffinambbihaalicia212COLOGYpunam2712charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10kooliio-afsha-sweet scorpio..shreyaa..rsroopalishah10--aarthi--KaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb_BlackPearl_ShalveLoquacious_AashNeelambari..pickachuspvd

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Continue soonnnnn.
Nice starting!!
Why annie called maan???

mirnalini

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..