Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:ChaheJoTumePureDilSeMiltaHaiWoMushkilSe (Page 37)

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

Originally posted by -Steffz-

I dunno how you people normally KaSh, anyway...

Day Dreaming

love love love love love love love love love love loveeee

I know eh! Heart

Aichuu IF-Stunnerz
Aichuu
Aichuu

w2hats this or that define

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Make-It-PopiTangled_25

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

i wrote this today... so read itLOLLOL

KaSh cooking scene:

"Karan, can you give me the salt…", Shilpa called out from the kitchen. Getting no salt in return, she frowned. "Karan… KARAN…" she sighed as she received no response back. Suddenly she felt an arm creeping around her waist. She gasped slowly feeling the cold arms. "Here's the salt" he whispered softly into her ears taking her breathe away.

"Karannn…" she shrugged him off, trying to keep her concentration on cooking. He frowned because Shilpa wasn't giving him any attention, but he wasn't gonna give up. Slowing stirring the soup, she felt those same cold hands on top of hers.

He slowly stirred the soup with the same pace as her, and looked into her eyes. Suddenly Karan felt Shilpa not stirring the soup at all, and that's when he knew he had her. He moved his hands down her arms, and embraced her curves.

Within a quick second Karan turned her around, so the she was facing him and he back was on the counter. He slowly moved his face toward her neck, and nuzzled in. She smiled lightly, loving the warm feelings within her.

"You're very naughty" Shilpa whispered, and he winked at her. "I can only be naughty with you baby" Karan kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his breath on her face. Seeing Shilpa's closed eyes, Karan knew what she wanted. His lips slowly explored her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and her eyes. But his lips never touched her lips, which was killing her.

She opened her eyes frowning, knowing he was teasing her, which she enjoys. "I know what you want… but I want you to tell me you want it…" he whispered against her lips. Not getting a response he continued teasing her by brushing his lips against hers. "I… I want…." she was about to say it, until a certain smell took over the room. "What's burning" she sniffed the cruel air.

Suddenly she remember the chicken in the oven, her eyes widened. "Karannnnnn…" she pushed him away, as she rushed to the oven. Seeing the burning chicken roast, Shilpa got mad. "I'm not gonna leave you for this…." she chased him around the whole house. They both laughed and played around the whole house with great fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_R_..tistique..iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

@Steff-- itzzz great to see u hereHug i havent talked to u on cc in sooo longg <3  lol LOLLOL
how r u?

Yeah I know, Missed our old days Hug
I'm totally geared up for new year, 2010 has ended so well EmbarrassedLOL

i noeee i missed our active ccTongue

ekee tell me tell me... y r u blushingly smiling?? WinkLOLLOL

Yeah truly!
Now THAT is not the blushing smiley! Shucks! LOL

Guys, whatever game it is that you'll get playing, you'll have to explain it to me, I'm the newbie here!Embarrassed

_R_..tistique.. IF-Dazzler
_R_..tistique..
_R_..tistique..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@Ash, you get 2 options so like KaSh eating ice cream or KaSh drinking a shake.

And you have to pick one that you want. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

KaSh cooking scene:

"Karan, can you give me the salt'", Shilpa called out from the kitchen. Getting no salt in return, she frowned. "Karan' KARAN'" she sighed as she received no response back. Suddenly she felt an arm creeping around her waist. She gasped slowly feeling the cold arms. "Here's the salt" he whispered softly into her ears taking her breathe away.

"Karannn'" she shrugged him off, trying to keep her concentration on cooking. He frowned because Shilpa wasn't giving him any attention, but he wasn't gonna give up. Slowing stirring the soup, she felt those same cold hands on top of hers.

He slowly stirred the soup with the same pace as her, and looked into her eyes. Suddenly Karan felt Shilpa not stirring the soup at all, and that's when he knew he had her. He moved his hands down her arms, and embraced her curves.

Within a quick second Karan turned her around, so the she was facing him and he back was on the counter. He slowly moved his face toward her neck, and nuzzled in. She smiled lightly, loving the warm feelings within her.

"You're very naughty" Shilpa whispered, and he winked at her. "I can only be naughty with you baby" Karan kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his breath on her face. Seeing Shilpa's closed eyes, Karan knew what she wanted. His lips slowly explored her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and her eyes. But his lips never touched her lips, which was killing her.

She opened her eyes frowning, knowing he was teasing her, which she enjoys. "I know what you want' but I want you to tell me you want it'" he whispered against her lips. Not getting a response he continued teasing her by brushing his lips against hers. "I' I want'." she was about to say it, until a certain smell took over the room. "What's burning" she sniffed the cruel air.

Suddenly she remember the chicken in the oven, her eyes widened. "Karannnnnn'" she pushed him away, as she rushed to the oven. Seeing the burning chicken roast, Shilpa got mad. "I'm not gonna leave you for this'." she chased him around the whole house. They both laughed and played around the whole house with great fun.

AwwwwwwDay Dreaming Thumbs Up

Make-It-Pop

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
@Steff- butttt butttt butttt, u claimed this year ended so well... who did u end up kissing?? WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL hehehehhee jajaja

iTangled_25

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

KaSh cooking scene:

"Karan, can you give me the salt'", Shilpa called out from the kitchen. Getting no salt in return, she frowned. "Karan' KARAN'" she sighed as she received no response back. Suddenly she felt an arm creeping around her waist. She gasped slowly feeling the cold arms. "Here's the salt" he whispered softly into her ears taking her breathe away.

"Karannn'" she shrugged him off, trying to keep her concentration on cooking. He frowned because Shilpa wasn't giving him any attention, but he wasn't gonna give up. Slowing stirring the soup, she felt those same cold hands on top of hers.

She opened her eyes frowning, knowing he was teasing her, which she enjoys. "I know what you want' but I want you to tell me you want it'" he whispered against her lips. Not getting a response he continued teasing her by brushing his lips against hers. "I' I want'." she was about to say it, until a certain smell took over the room. "What's burning" she sniffed the cruel air.

Suddenly she remember the chicken in the oven, her eyes widened. "Karannnnnn'" she pushed him away, as she rushed to the oven. Seeing the burning chicken roast, Shilpa got mad. "I'm not gonna leave you for this'." she chased him around the whole house. They both laughed and played around the whole house with great fun.

AwwwwwwDay Dreaming Thumbs Up
thank u shpank u berry mucho <3

iTangled_25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index