Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The way Maan today behaved was quite scary... (Page 2)

Poll Question: Were you scared of MSK?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [29.27%]
58 [70.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Naaaa, that's the old MSK everyone wanted back right?? So there you have itSmile. I actually liked him today, he was just pissed because he thought she didn't want him to touch herEmbarrassed. But i liked how even in his anger he's not the rude MSK that he was in the begining of the showSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

naaahhhh....he was always like that, especially when it comes to his ego, and besides, did  you look at the pix for tomorrow's episode? with geet in the red dress in the bath tub? look at his eyes....they're full of love, you'll be less scared Smile

Here you go:

THAAAAAAAAAAAAnk you!!LOLWinkWinkWinkWink

These eyes and this Adaa are the reason I fall in love when I watch GHSP....shayed problem meri hai...shayed I just scared too fast ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Naaaww... I'm used to it!

Oh hun, plz tell me how do u do that?...lol I also wanna be "cool" when he gives that scary and angry looks^^LOL
Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Hmm....NOOOOOOOOOO

Oh okay^^ Embarrassed

But ya maybe I have a problem^^ lol
Bcz I even get scared when my dad uses his loud voice, so at our house ppl try to be "cool" .. I really cant handle angry and scary behaviour^^.... If I was Geet I had tears in my eyes n run away...and maybe even re-thought about getting married to him...Confused

BUT THNK GOD Geet is used to his angriness^^
Hug

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

na dear...dun worriiieeSmile. I always loved angry MSK  and he just told her that he's maan fr her but he's same MSK fr evryone else. So dun worriiee n have a look on pics for tom's episode. MSK's eyes r filled with love....so dun worriie ALL IZ WELL.

"Baaaaaaaahhm!" ---> that was the sound of the stone, whice just fell from my heart^^  I feel really better now... 
 I guess I just overreacted... but I swear I had a feelign as if Brij was infront of Geet..maybe the scene of Brij coming out from the jail scared me tooo much and when I saw Maan being mean and angry at Geet I got a bad feeling.... ConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wait,    did they show his exit from jail Before or After that "angry Maan" scene???...GOdd tobaaa Im too confused now.... Ill stop searchign for reasons why I got scared! ELse Ill go mad!!! lol
LOL
M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I am not Scared bt felt badCry
Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

no babes....maan has always been like this...

and the way he behaved was totally pyschologically logical....beautiful job in today's episode!

NO DOUBT! The Episode was GREAAAT , at least the Maaneet scenes...!!!

And thats why we show reaction... I mean if he ddnt dot it well I wouldnt get scared^^  But what do His expression were soooooo good so I stopped breathing for a while and was SCARED...

His laugh make my world  laughingLOL

His tears make my world cryingCry

His love make my world lovingDay Dreaming

His angriness make my world dying!  Ouch

Silz Senior Member
Silz
Silz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Naaaa, that's the old MSK everyone wanted back right?? So there you have itSmile. I actually liked him today, he was just pissed because he thought she didn't want him to touch herEmbarrassed. But i liked how even in his anger he's not the rude MSK that he was in the begining of the showSmile.

Hmmmmm   ya many of us did...but not me^^  LOL

Im a scary girl... I hate ppl being angry^^ 

Well ya I loved him at the beginnign but then he ddint love her and they were not really that close ...Confused

hmm they are now soooo close to each other like one heart in two bodies^^...so how could he be so "baadmaash"-like to her?  lol...EmbarrassedBig smile

hmmm I love the Maan who goes on his knees for Geet , the Maan who makes snow in Delhi for Geet, I love the Maan who cookes for Geet....hmmmI love the angry men being changed by girls, so tehy never never get angry again^^ lol Im CRAZY and I need to be sent to a "Pagal-house"  lol
LOL
LOL

Go to top